♥ ☻ CONGRATULATIONS MOOPY ON FINISHING RADS! ☻ ♥

Options

Comments

• aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

AURORA!!!!!!
    How are you doing that? How did you get the fancy lettering too? That looks soooo cool. Pammy

Pammy
    I've spent the last 3 hours trying to figure it out, Hahahahah

I'll send you a PM in awhile, the scroll the is easy but the text was a b**********

Aurora
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

Pammy
    I've spent the last 3 hours trying to figure it out, Hahahahah

I'll send you a PM in awhile, the scroll the is easy but the text was a b**********

Aurora

WOW, Aurora
    Wow again. I don't know what to say. You are amazing, Aurora! Thank you. I definitely feel like a true graduate now.

Thanks everyone for the messages. I love all the different fonts and colors.

p.s. Aurora, you probably feel like you've earned a degree yourself, with the time spent your unique post. I love it.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

I'm Done!
    Finally----I got my very last rads today. I rang that bell! I rang it loudly, too, for all of us.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me, every step of the long, long way.

WOW! :-)
    You make us all very proud to call you our Sister in Pink, Moopy the Trooper! Your rads road was long, full of S curves and complications... Sheesh... Doesn't matter anymore - 'cuz you're DONE! Whoopee!

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Please be sure to see my posts on Patty's thread for you, too. :-)
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

WOW, Aurora
    Wow again. I don't know what to say. You are amazing, Aurora! Thank you. I definitely feel like a true graduate now.

p.s. Aurora, you probably feel like you've earned a degree yourself, with the time spent your unique post. I love it.

♥Moopy♥
    Have a safe trip home Moopy!

Love Jeanne♥
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    RE said:

CONGRATULATIONS
    Congrats Moopy, you can not commence dancing!!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!! Glad you are done I am tapping my toes for you!

Hugs,

RE

Hey Moopy - My Rad Friend
    ♥ You look great in your last Rads picture! It is nice to see a recent one of you! Congrats on this huge milestone! Drive safe, enjoy being HOME again!

♥ Hugs, Kristin ♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

I'm Done!
    Finally----I got my very last rads today. I rang that bell! I rang it loudly, too, for all of us.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me, every step of the long, long way.

It's a funny thing, I didn't
    It's a funny thing, I didn't cry when my rads were over but the picture of you ringing that bell for all of us got my tears flowing. You are a very special lady and Joe is a very special gent. I am blessed in knowing you both.
    So bells are ringing and bird are singing
    Cause Moopy's rads are done.
    Sedated pups and fast food cups
    Hope the ride home is fun.
    Stef
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Yeah Moopy Summer of '09
    I am honored that I get to be in your graduating class for Summer of 2009!! (I think) Well, technically I would have, but they will not be in for labor day, so if I counted right, that puts my last one the day after which (Gulp!) puts me in the Fall class :( That's so unfair!! Maybe I counted wrong. I'm going to have to ask when my last day will be for sure! Anyway..... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Pammy

Have a safe trip back home
    Have a safe trip back home Moopy and Joe! Don't forget us! lol
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

WOW, Aurora

♥Moopy♥
    ♥Finishing rads isn't just a graduation; it is a COMMENCEMENT. This is the beginning of a whole new section on the BC highway. I bet you will be so glad to leave St. Louis and return to your own home. I can imagine you walking around outside, looking in the fridge, getting together with friends, and snuggling into your very own bed. Best wishes to you, Moopy. Love, Lynn
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Noel said:

Happy Dancin all over the place!
    Moopy! So very happy for you! This is your last rads forever! WOOHOO! And then, you can go home! You have been a lil trooper Moopy thru this. I know it has been hard, rads are hard. But, you did it! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♠♥ Noel ♥♠

Greased like a pig! lol ☻
    Remember to grease up tonight and for a few weeks! You are still cookin and you need to take care of your skin yet. A huge accomplishment today Moopy!

• Jeanne D
    Options

Gentle hugs

Congratulations On Finishing Rad's!!!

Really happy for you Moopy

♥Aurora♥

Aurora, you copycat Stop it! LOL ☻
    COPYCAT LOL
  • aurora2009
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

WOW, Aurora

I'm glad you liked it Moopy
    I haven't posted on alot of your threads( alittle shy I guess), but I've been watching your jounrey since the day I logged on and you and your husband Joe are such an inspiration and great support to everyone here. I just wanted you to know much you mean to me and everyone here. It was worth it to spend so much time on it!

God Bless you always

♥Aurora

P.S. I love the new pic!!!!!
  • aurora2009
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Aurora, you copycat Stop it! LOL ☻
    COPYCAT LOL

Now as for you Missy (LOL)
    I still don't know how you did that one, but give me time, I armed with a 17 tear old myspace pro!!!!!!!(LOL)and it wouldn't of took me so long if I didn't have to call her at the mall every ten minutes.

I also wanted to do one for Taleena, but by the time I figured this one out, you had already been there, at least I got to do this one first! (LOL)

Aurora
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Hey Moopy - My Rad Friend
    ♥ You look great in your last Rads picture! It is nice to see a recent one of you! Congrats on this huge milestone! Drive safe, enjoy being HOME again!

♥ Hugs, Kristin ♥

MOOPY
    The flaming flamingoes are flapping their fluffy feathers furiously .... doing their dance ... just for you. They've been rehearsing ... and waiting anxiously for you to finish radiation ... and we are all thrilled that it's over... and you and Joe and the doggies can all head home. Have a safe trip back and I too love your new picture (and am jealous because you have more hair than I do!).

big hugs.
    teena
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    It's happened!
    I wasn't on yesterday, but I looked for this immediately this morning. No more rads for Moopy!! She is free! Very happy for you, friend. See how many people love you? ALL of us. We've been waiting for this day for a long time, no?
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

It's happened!
    I wasn't on yesterday, but I looked for this immediately this morning. No more rads for Moopy!! She is free! Very happy for you, friend. See how many people love you? ALL of us. We've been waiting for this day for a long time, no?

Your hair!
    Moops,

I just refreshed my browser to see your new do. Your hair is so cute!! OK, this has inspired me to put up a similar picture. I ditched the wig a few weeks ago, but haven't been brave enough to post a picture here.

I will now do so. You've inspired me, yet again!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

I'm glad you liked it Moopy
    I haven't posted on alot of your threads( alittle shy I guess), but I've been watching your jounrey since the day I logged on and you and your husband Joe are such an inspiration and great support to everyone here. I just wanted you to know much you mean to me and everyone here. It was worth it to spend so much time on it!

God Bless you always

♥Aurora

P.S. I love the new pic!!!!!

ROAD TRIP TODAY - HOMEWARD BOUND! :-)
    Thinking of you today - Moopinator, Joe, Eefy, Nubi and Yongy!

Wishing you safe travels home!

Kind regards, Susan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    mimivac said:

Your hair!
    Moops,

I just refreshed my browser to see your new do. Your hair is so cute!! OK, this has inspired me to put up a similar picture. I ditched the wig a few weeks ago, but haven't been brave enough to post a picture here.

Wishing you a safe trip home
    Wishing you a safe trip home Moopy and Joe!

Mimi, you are a doll! I love the pic!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Wishing you a safe trip home
    Wishing you a safe trip home Moopy and Joe!

Mimi, you are a doll! I love the pic!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

I also love the new pic
    I also love the new pic Moopy and yours too Mimi!

I hope that you two are home now!

Enjoy your first day there!

Hugs!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    mimivac said:

Your hair!
    Moops,

Moopy and Mimi
    You also inspired me to get brave!! you are both so cute!
    love ya,
    jackie
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

It's a funny thing, I didn't
    It's a funny thing, I didn't cry when my rads were over but the picture of you ringing that bell for all of us got my tears flowing. You are a very special lady and Joe is a very special gent. I am blessed in knowing you both.
    So bells are ringing and bird are singing
    Cause Moopy's rads are done.
    Sedated pups and fast food cups
    Hope the ride home is fun.
    Stef

On Our Way, Dear Friends and Sisters
    Our friends, your voices are strong and pure and steady, just like that bell. Now we are going home, and Steff expresses it well and charmingly, as usual. "Sedated pups and fast food cups"....and hoping for fun.

Love
    Moopy
    Rads, Class of Summer 09