♥ ☻ CONGRATULATIONS MOOPY ON FINISHING RADS! ☻ ♥

Options

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Summer of 09
    Thanks, y'all. I'm hanging on and ready to rock with the band. A half-glass raised to us survivors, what do you say?

Your last day of rads is
    Your last day of rads is here! Quite an accomplishement! Congrats Moopy!

Hugs, Leeza

ps i love your pic jeanne how did you do that?
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

YES!
    Hi, everyone, and thank you so much. Early congratulations are welcome--especially since finishing rads is coming so much later than I expected. Would you believe: May 15 (on or about) was when I expected to start my 6 weeks of rads? So, my post-surgery treatment for bc started January 8 and is just finishing on August 12. Including surgery, it's been since November 22--Thanksgiving!

But,even though I didn't make the graduating class of Rads, Spring of 09, I'm marching thankfully and proudly in the Summer of 09 Class parade.

Thank you, each and everyone of you, old friends and new. Joe wants to head out of town and home early Thursday, 12 paws and all. But I am sure gonna fit in some celebration before we leave. Like DJTeach, I'm finding, after chemo, that just a half-glass of wine or a drink does me in. A half margarita, however, is better than none.

By the way, I apologize for not responding to many posts. I'm behind but will catch up. You all are the kindest, funniest, wisest, and most faithful companions I could ever have hoped for.

With love and gratitude,
    Moopy

LOL @ YES Like you might say no? LOL
    Moopster, Congrats on achieving so much! I know rads are tough, I know. And, you had them even tougher than most of us, so, I commend you! WTG Moopy! So proud and happy that you are done! ( well you have one more technically ) But, who is counting, right?

Congrats again Moopy! And, congrats to Joe! I know he has been a huge mountain of support for you during this uneasy time.

Wishing you two only the best now and in the future!

Finish up today Moopster, grab the fur balls and Joe, and, head HOME!

♥ Hugs, Kristin ♥
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

A water toast to you Moopy!
    Well, it is all I have in front of me. lol

♥ Kylez ♥

Last one :-)
    How many ways can I say it....CONGRATS MOOPY!

♥ Hugs, Kristin ♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

♥MOOPY - Your last one is today!
    Hey Moopy, my dear friend. Today is it, your last one. I am so

happy for you that I am smiling even on the inside! I hope Joe has a huge celebration

planned for you. Congrats on a very hard journey...You made it!

♥Love, Jeanne♥

Wednesday, August 12th, 2009, is...
    Rads Graduation Day for Moopy! Hurray, and heartfelt congratulations!

At the moment, raising a cup of coffee in your honor!

Kind regards, Susan
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    YAY!!!!! Moopy is done!!!!!
    Woohooo Moopy! So glad you're done. Doing the happy nekkid dance. Hugs, Lili
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

YAY!!!!! Moopy is done!!!!!
    Woohooo Moopy! So glad you're done. Doing the happy nekkid dance. Hugs, Lili

♠♣
    CONGRATULATIONS!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

♠♣
    CONGRATULATIONS!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Happy Dancin all over the place!
    Moopy! So very happy for you! This is your last rads forever! WOOHOO! And then, you can go home! You have been a lil trooper Moopy thru this. I know it has been hard, rads are hard. But, you did it! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♠♥ Noel ♥♠
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Last one :-)
    How many ways can I say it....CONGRATS MOOPY!

♥ Hugs, Kristin ♥

Just for you Moopy!
    DirtyDiane is Dancin! The 3 D's with the RAD B'S! I am so clever! ☺

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Yeah Moopy Summer of '09
    I am honored that I get to be in your graduating class for Summer of 2009!! (I think) Well, technically I would have, but they will not be in for labor day, so if I counted right, that puts my last one the day after which (Gulp!) puts me in the Fall class :( That's so unfair!! Maybe I counted wrong. I'm going to have to ask when my last day will be for sure! Anyway..... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Pammy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

Wednesday, August 12th, 2009, is...
    Rads Graduation Day for Moopy! Hurray, and heartfelt congratulations!

At the moment, raising a cup of coffee in your honor!

Kind regards, Susan

I'm Done!
    Finally----I got my very last rads today. I rang that bell! I rang it loudly, too, for all of us.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me, every step of the long, long way.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Happy Dancin all over the place!
    Moopy! So very happy for you! This is your last rads forever! WOOHOO! And then, you can go home! You have been a lil trooper Moopy thru this. I know it has been hard, rads are hard. But, you did it! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♠♥ Noel ♥♠

Moopy... words fail me in
    Moopy... words fail me in expressing how so very, & sincerely happy I am for you!!! Congratulations just doesn't seem quite adequate.... I am sooooooo HAPPY for you!! Travel home well & safely my friend!

♥ ♥ & hugs & hugs..

~T
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

I'm Done!
    Finally----I got my very last rads today. I rang that bell! I rang it loudly, too, for all of us.

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    I am so very proud of you Moops! time to celebrate!! It has been a long long way my friend, and sometimes I thought the end was a million miles off (as i'm sure you did too.) But the end has come and I am just thrilled for you!
    Have a wonderful trip home, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    love you,
    Jackie
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Options
    taleena said:

Moopy... words fail me in expressing how so very, & sincerely happy I am for you!!! Congratulations just doesn't seem quite adequate.... I am sooooooo HAPPY for you!! Travel home well & safely my friend!

♥ ♥ & hugs & hugs..

~T

YAY Moopy. I'm so happy for
    YAY Moopy. I'm so happy for you. One more milestone conpleted.
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

♥ ♥ & hugs & hugs..

~T

Congratulations Moopy
    Moopy,

How wonderful that you finished rads now you can put this behind you and move forward. Pack up those puppies and head home. Just think Thanksgiving will be sooo much better this year. Love Surf
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options

Congratulations Moopy
    Moopy,

How wonderful that you finished rads now you can put this behind you and move forward. Pack up those puppies and head home. Just think Thanksgiving will be sooo much better this year. Love Surf

So Happy for you
    I'm so happy for you for going a great job at rads and now graduating. You got A+.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

I'm Done!

Yay Moopy!!!!
    Wonderful! Now(besides physical therapy) you can get on with life! We are happy for you!!
    Now you,Joe,and the pups have a safe drive to Springfield!
    We love you,
    Patty
  • ritazimm
    ritazimm Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Congratulations or this wonderful step. Relax, enjoy life and heal!

God bless,
    Rita
  • aurora2009
    aurora2009 Member Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

YES!
    Hi, everyone, and thank you so much. Early congratulations are welcome--especially since finishing rads is coming so much later than I expected. Would you believe: May 15 (on or about) was when I expected to start my 6 weeks of rads? So, my post-surgery treatment for bc started January 8 and is just finishing on August 12. Including surgery, it's been since November 22--Thanksgiving!

But,even though I didn't make the graduating class of Rads, Spring of 09, I'm marching thankfully and proudly in the Summer of 09 Class parade.

Thank you, each and everyone of you, old friends and new. Joe wants to head out of town and home early Thursday, 12 paws and all. But I am sure gonna fit in some celebration before we leave. Like DJTeach, I'm finding, after chemo, that just a half-glass of wine or a drink does me in. A half margarita, however, is better than none.

By the way, I apologize for not responding to many posts. I'm behind but will catch up. You all are the kindest, funniest, wisest, and most faithful companions I could ever have hoped for.

With love and gratitude,
    Moopy

Gentle hugs

Congratulations On Finishing Rad's!!!

Really happy for you Moopy

♥Aurora♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options

Gentle hugs

Congratulations On Finishing Rad's!!!

Really happy for you Moopy

♥Aurora♥

AURORA!!!!!!
    How are you doing that? How did you get the fancy lettering too? That looks soooo cool. Pammy
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS
    Congrats Moopy, you can not commence dancing!!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!! Glad you are done I am tapping my toes for you!

Hugs,

RE