Moopy
    You are in my prayers Moopy!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Meltdown Moopy
    My dear, dear friends and kindred spirits,

I wish I had the words to express how much your messages mean to me. I let myself get too tired and, along with my sister leaving and some other things, I've just despaired again. It's been a long, long 10 months since my routine mammogram back in October.

I feel awful about not responding to your posts and e-mails, and to the new sisters who have found us recently.(I have not forgotten your appt. tomorrow, 50-Foot-Woman, nor has Joe; we have you securely in our thoughts and prayers.) I will be catching up, though.

Thank you for yet again bringing sun and light--and song--to me just when I need it most. Special thanks to bandmate JJ, for starting this thread. You'll be wanting a solo spot on one of our new songs, right?

With love,
    Moopy

Moopy, so sorry that you are
    Moopy, so sorry that you are so tired, but, we understand. Please just rest and feel better!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Meltdown Moopy

I wish I had the words to express how much your messages mean to me. I let myself get too tired and, along with my sister leaving and some other things, I've just despaired again. It's been a long, long 10 months since my routine mammogram back in October.

I feel awful about not responding to your posts and e-mails, and to the new sisters who have found us recently.(I have not forgotten your appt. tomorrow, 50-Foot-Woman, nor has Joe; we have you securely in our thoughts and prayers.) I will be catching up, though.

Thank you for yet again bringing sun and light--and song--to me just when I need it most. Special thanks to bandmate JJ, for starting this thread. You'll be wanting a solo spot on one of our new songs, right?

With love,
    Moopy

Dear Moopy
    I am so sorry that you are so tired, but, I know that it happens. Don't worry about us, we just get concerned about you.

You just rest and get your rads done and post when you feel like it.

Glad that Jeanne's post made you feel better!

Love, Noel
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Meltdown Moopy

With love,
    Moopy

Dear Little Moopy,
    Who's

Dear Little Moopy,
    Who's feeling kinda poopy,
    Who knew 10 months could be so long.
    Know that right from the start,
    You grew in every heart
    And that is right where you belong.
    Nearly finished with the rad,
    Hoping burns are not too bad
    And then Home Sweet Home will be your song.
    Treatment soon will be
    A far off distant memory
    but you'll always be a warrior strong.
    Then your band will start,
    With songs from the heart,
    And everyone here will sing along.
    So hang on Moopy, hang on,
    Cause soon we'll be singin your song.
    From the short to the 50 foot tall,
    we love you, Moopy, one and all.

Maybe my song block is gone. Thanks,

Stef
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Dear Little Moopy,
    Who's

Dear Little Moopy,
    You grew in every heart
    Treatment soon will be
    A far off distant memory

Stef

That is perfect Stef!
    That is perfect Stef! Thanks! You are quite talented!

Hugs, Noel
  • fauxma
    Options
    Noel said:

That is perfect Stef!

Hugs, Noel

Thanks
    It goes in spurts.

Thanks
    It goes in spurts. But Moopy is a inspiration, isn't she?
    Stef
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    ritazimm said:

Moopy
    You are in my prayers Moopy!

Moopy Mohawk
    Don't worry about taking some down time, i have been doin some recruting for the band while you rest so dont worry your pretty head about anything but feeling better ok
    tjhay
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

Moopy Mohawk
    Don't worry about taking some down time, i have been doin some recruting for the band while you rest so dont worry your pretty head about anything but feeling better ok
    tjhay

That's right
    You just take some down time Moopy and rest and don't worry about anything.

Hugs to you!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

Dear Little Moopy,
    Who's

Dear Little Moopy,
    You grew in every heart
    Treatment soon will be
    A far off distant memory

Stef

Stef
    I really love that song for our sweet Moops, I know it will cheer her up. Thanks, jackie
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Meltdown Moopy

With love,
    Moopy

You are DARN right!
    That is the only reason I started this thread! I want the LEAD SOLO on our first album. See, Susan was right, I am getting a little carried away with myself. lol

No apologies Sweet Moopy! None needed. I feel bad that I even brought this up which made you feel like you had to reply. I just thought your company was all gone now and I was concerned on how you were doing with rads. I tend to worry about you. I am glad that this post cheered you up though!

Please, just rest, relax, get your treatment and go home and just take care of Moopy. That is all I could ask for.

I am also sending an Angel to watch over you Moopy and to protect you. Please feel better my sweet friend! Don't worry about posting. Just take care of you!

Love your friend,

Jeanne
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

You are DARN right!
    That is the only reason I started this thread! I want the LEAD SOLO on our first album. See, Susan was right, I am getting a little carried away with myself. lol

No apologies Sweet Moopy! None needed. I feel bad that I even brought this up which made you feel like you had to reply. I just thought your company was all gone now and I was concerned on how you were doing with rads. I tend to worry about you. I am glad that this post cheered you up though!

Please, just rest, relax, get your treatment and go home and just take care of Moopy. That is all I could ask for.

I am also sending an Angel to watch over you Moopy and to protect you. Please feel better my sweet friend! Don't worry about posting. Just take care of you!

Love your friend,

Jeanne

Jeanne
    You have been an angel watching over our dear friend, and starting this thread. I know she will feel the love and healing prayers we are sending to her. I'm not a bit worried though that our little kitten/tiger Moops will be just fine! a few zzzzzzzzz's. home and her loving husband Joe, our love....and all the angels among us will help her along her way to complete healing.
    hugs, jackie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Meltdown Moopy

With love,
    Moopy

Moopster :(
    You just take care of yourself, nothing else matters! I didn't know that you were so wore out, but, I should have guessed it. Just wasn't thinking.

You have to get your strenght back, as, Jeanne (JJ) is trying to take over the lead singer position, incase you hadn't heard. lol

Rest Moopster!

Lots of hugs for you,

Kristin
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

That's right
    You just take some down time Moopy and rest and don't worry about anything.

Hugs to you!

Moopy, I am so sorry that
    Moopy, I am so sorry that you are having a rough time of it. Just know that each and every one of us is here praying for you! Please just rest and heal!

Maybe Joe can post every now and then and let us know how you are doing.

Just take it easy Moopy!

Hugs,

Diane
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

That is perfect Stef!

Hugs, Noel

I am sending you lots of
    I am sending you lots of hugs and strength Moopy!

You just get lots and lots of rest!

Hugs,

Kylez
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Moopy, I am so sorry that
    Moopy, I am so sorry that you are having a rough time of it. Just know that each and every one of us is here praying for you! Please just rest and heal!

Maybe Joe can post every now and then and let us know how you are doing.

Just take it easy Moopy!

Hugs,

Diane

Just thought of this Moopy
    Not that you want to or need to, but, they can stop the rad treatments if you feel that you need a break, or, if you are burnt bad. They stopped them for 2 women when I was taking my rads. And, with one woman, they cut her back to just 3 days a week, which is what my radiation oncologist said they had to have, at least 3 days a week. The other just took a week off to heal up from her burns. She came back and finished just fine. I think I told about this before, but, just incase I didn't, I wanted you to know.

Love, Jeanne
  • fauxma
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Just thought of this Moopy
    Not that you want to or need to, but, they can stop the rad treatments if you feel that you need a break, or, if you are burnt bad. They stopped them for 2 women when I was taking my rads. And, with one woman, they cut her back to just 3 days a week, which is what my radiation oncologist said they had to have, at least 3 days a week. The other just took a week off to heal up from her burns. She came back and finished just fine. I think I told about this before, but, just incase I didn't, I wanted you to know.

Love, Jeanne

Jeanne,
    You are so special

Jeanne,
    You are so special for your care and concern for all of us but especially right now for Moopy. Even if you are after the lead singer spot, you are a good woman. LOL
    Stef
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    fauxma said:

Jeanne,
    You are so special

Jeanne,
    You are so special for your care and concern for all of us but especially right now for Moopy. Even if you are after the lead singer spot, you are a good woman. LOL
    Stef

Awww
    I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling worn down all the way around. I couldn't imagine going through all you have and still hanging in there. You have great strength and courage. Take it easy and soon you will be done. I'm sure it feels like an eternity right now, but it really isn't too far off. Of course you can always pratice my favorite activity.....rest,rest, and more rest (beats arobics!!). (:-) Pammy
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Awww
    I'm really sorry to hear you are feeling worn down all the way around. I couldn't imagine going through all you have and still hanging in there. You have great strength and courage. Take it easy and soon you will be done. I'm sure it feels like an eternity right now, but it really isn't too far off. Of course you can always pratice my favorite activity.....rest,rest, and more rest (beats arobics!!). (:-) Pammy

Moopy
    Take care, your always in my thoughts.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    rjjj said:

Jeanne
    You have been an angel watching over our dear friend, and starting this thread. I know she will feel the love and healing prayers we are sending to her. I'm not a bit worried though that our little kitten/tiger Moops will be just fine! a few zzzzzzzzz's. home and her loving husband Joe, our love....and all the angels among us will help her along her way to complete healing.
    hugs, jackie

Feeling Less Poopy
    Oh, my. Angel is right. You all are miraculously loving and beautiful souls. Joe and I thank God for you. You truly do guide me to a healing path, each in your own unique and special way.

I have to go to Rads now: Drummer Extraordinaire, thank you for covering the band recruitment. I am concerned about Pammaramma, though. Her new punker do is cool; however, should she be Orangatanga? Do we need more roadies to make sure our venues all support gorilla-weight? Also, Steff is on a creative roll: we gotta make sure we take good care of her...

And speaking of songwriters?! How about Mimivac joining us? Let's Hear it for Mimi.

Also, I vote for JJ as lead singer. You know a glamorous blonde will get us more magazine covers. What do y'all say?

I'll be catching up and seeing how you all are. My love and gratitude always,

Moopy
    aka Moopy Mohawk, RAD B's
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Feeling Less Poopy
    Oh, my. Angel is right. You all are miraculously loving and beautiful souls. Joe and I thank God for you. You truly do guide me to a healing path, each in your own unique and special way.

I have to go to Rads now: Drummer Extraordinaire, thank you for covering the band recruitment. I am concerned about Pammaramma, though. Her new punker do is cool; however, should she be Orangatanga? Do we need more roadies to make sure our venues all support gorilla-weight? Also, Steff is on a creative roll: we gotta make sure we take good care of her...

And speaking of songwriters?! How about Mimivac joining us? Let's Hear it for Mimi.

Also, I vote for JJ as lead singer. You know a glamorous blonde will get us more magazine covers. What do y'all say?

I'll be catching up and seeing how you all are. My love and gratitude always,

Moopy
    aka Moopy Mohawk, RAD B's

WOW - THREE ODES to Moopy in one thread!
    I think this might be a record! (Yes, pun intended.)

Please, dear friend - rest & nap, rest & nap, take care of yourself.

We can be patient, and wait for your next appearance (here on the board, vs. the stage). As someone else suggested, and now that he's back with you in St. Louis - maybe Joe could post occasionally on your behalf, 'til you're feeling more up to it.

We're always thinking of you, hoping for the best. :-)

Kind regards, Susan