Options
124»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    fauxma said:

Someone else volunteered and
    Someone else volunteered and good thing because I am very bad at that. Not just putting them up but taking them down. I'm the one that puts up the tree 2 days before Christmas and it stays up until February. Once we have a piece of streamer from a birthday party still in the corner the next year. They were high ceilings, honest. LOL
    Stef

oh gawd, Then we must have
    oh gawd, Then we must have someone else. lol But, who?

Am I sexilexi or lustylexi or what sensual name? lol
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

cymbles
    cymbles or however you spell it. You can be part of the percusion department and clash bang those cymbles.

which means we got a drumer
    a bongo bander
    a tamborin shaker
    and now a cymble clasher

how does that sound Kooky Kylez

Hey Tj, I think I like the
    Hey Tj, I think I like the tamborine shaker! Yea, that sounds KookyKool! lol
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Hey Tj, I think I like the
    Hey Tj, I think I like the tamborine shaker! Yea, that sounds KookyKool! lol

Lookin forward to the party
    Lookin forward to the party next week! Hm, what ever shall I wear?

Kristin
    Kris Kuts
    The Rad B's
    forget what my role is lol
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Lookin forward to the party
    Lookin forward to the party next week! Hm, what ever shall I wear?

Kristin
    Kris Kuts
    The Rad B's
    forget what my role is lol

YES
    LET'S PARTY!
  • Kylez
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

YES
    LET'S PARTY!

I am ready!
    ♥KookyKylez♥

I am ready!

♥KookyKylez♥
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

YES
    LET'S PARTY!

That is awesome
    Jeanne with the Rad B's across your picture! Love it!!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Showtime
    Hey, bandmates, my end of rads has been delayed until Wednesday, but we can party anyway. TGIF! It's been a rough week for many, but we did get good news from our 50-Foot-Woman. And hopefully, G.I. Jack will have some good news, too. Besides, we need a full dress rehearsal sometime...

Dirty Diane, were you joining Nawty and Sexy as a trio of dancers? O.D. Gee, we don't have a sax player, or steel drummer. Though I must defer to our Drummer Extraordinaire and Artiste de Tattoos on the percussion section. Thank you, TJ, for assuming adminstrative duties as well as design and featured drummer roles. You are too busy to rage!

We also need a choreographer, by the way, for these dancers.

KK, are you our Cymbal Clasher now instead of Cowbell Ringer? I do admit to some second thoughts on the cowbell, maybe too country?

☺ Nawty Noel will accept Dirty Diane and who is Sexy?
  • Noel
    Options

That is awesome
    Jeanne with the Rad B's across your picture! Love it!!

☺☺☺PARTY☺☺☺
    That is so cool Jeanne!

☺♥ Noel ♥☺
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Flaming Flamingoettes and Sexy Susie
    Hi,ladies, uh, and Flamingos,

Susie, yep, you are Sexy Susie, rocker babe with the RAD B'S.

Hey, Teena, how is the recruitment for the Flamingoettes going? Which one can play the spoons and whistle? You have kept this all very secret, so we're eager for the introduction of our pink-feathered friends. Just to make sure, though, since you said long necks as well as long legs: flamingos are not related to swans, right? As in sadistic swans that eat barky little dogs?

There's lots that the Flaming Flamingoettes can do. Have you thought about expanding your promotional activities? Bands do usually have warm-up shows, guests.

Gotta go get radiated! Later, Moopy Mohawk

Ok thanks Moopy. SexySusie
    Ok thanks Moopy. SexySusie I am then!

♣Susie♠
  • Kylez
    Options
    tjhay said:

cymbles
    cymbles or however you spell it. You can be part of the percusion department and clash bang those cymbles.

which means we got a drumer
    a bongo bander
    a tamborin shaker
    and now a cymble clasher

how does that sound Kooky Kylez

So, Tj, what am I doing
    So, Tj, what am I doing now?

♥Kylez♥
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Kylez said:

So, Tj, what am I doing
    So, Tj, what am I doing now?

♥Kylez♥

OK Kooky Lylez
    Moopy Mohawk assigned you to kowbelles, you get to decorate them how ever you want as per Moopy,
    Tjhay Tantrum
  • Kylez
    Options
    tjhay said:

OK Kooky Lylez
    Moopy Mohawk assigned you to kowbelles, you get to decorate them how ever you want as per Moopy,
    Tjhay Tantrum

Ta Da!
    Kooky Kylez on Kowbells!

Thanks for letting me know Tj.

I wish we had a list to tell us all of the names and jobs

♥Kylez♥
  • Noel
    Options
    Kylez said:

Ta Da!
    Kooky Kylez on Kowbells!

♥Kylez♥

Party On Wednesday!
    Party On Wednesday!

☺♥ Noel ♥☺
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Party On Wednesday!
    Party On Wednesday!

☺♥ Noel ♥☺

So
    the big premier is Wednesday?

♥ Hugs, Kristin ♥
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Ta Da!
    Kooky Kylez on Kowbells!

♥Kylez♥

Rocker Babe Matters: Names, Etc.
    Hi, bandmates. Sorry I have been out of it. Rads were interrupted briefly, but I'm back on track to finish Wednesday. And party. A preproduction party sounds fun!

Sorry for the confusion, Kooky Kylez on Kowbells. Although Steff, Mammo Mia, was just hilarious as usual with her suggestion that you play cymbals AND kowbells. Now that you know, you can think about how you want to decorate them bells...also, there are all sizes. You're playing 'em, so you get to pick the size.

Lexi,not sure about a name....What position are you interested in? We have only one sax player so far. How do you feel about Saxy Lexi? Sassy Lexi?

Tantalizing T, I was kinda hoping you'd go for TP. But I understand the problem there--I wouldn't want to be TP, either. How good are you at party settings? We're still looking for a cool setting for our coming out party. Since we're the RAD B'S, maybe a hot motif. Beachy, sand, that sort of look. With lots of umbrellas, of course.

Will work on listing everyone, names and positions. I believe TracyT has joined us.

O.D. Gee, maybe your hubby can help us out with flight arrangements. None of us would mind a cool AF man around.

Moopy Mohawk
    Singer, The RAD B'S
  • Kylez
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Rocker Babe Matters: Names, Etc.
    Hi, bandmates. Sorry I have been out of it. Rads were interrupted briefly, but I'm back on track to finish Wednesday. And party. A preproduction party sounds fun!

Sorry for the confusion, Kooky Kylez on Kowbells. Although Steff, Mammo Mia, was just hilarious as usual with her suggestion that you play cymbals AND kowbells. Now that you know, you can think about how you want to decorate them bells...also, there are all sizes. You're playing 'em, so you get to pick the size.

Lexi,not sure about a name....What position are you interested in? We have only one sax player so far. How do you feel about Saxy Lexi? Sassy Lexi?

Tantalizing T, I was kinda hoping you'd go for TP. But I understand the problem there--I wouldn't want to be TP, either. How good are you at party settings? We're still looking for a cool setting for our coming out party. Since we're the RAD B'S, maybe a hot motif. Beachy, sand, that sort of look. With lots of umbrellas, of course.

Will work on listing everyone, names and positions. I believe TracyT has joined us.

O.D. Gee, maybe your hubby can help us out with flight arrangements. None of us would mind a cool AF man around.

Moopy Mohawk
    Singer, The RAD B'S

Finally, a decision.
    Finally, a decision. lol

♥Kylez♥
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Flaming Flamingoettes and Sexy Susie
    Hi,ladies, uh, and Flamingos,

Susie, yep, you are Sexy Susie, rocker babe with the RAD B'S.

Hey, Teena, how is the recruitment for the Flamingoettes going? Which one can play the spoons and whistle? You have kept this all very secret, so we're eager for the introduction of our pink-feathered friends. Just to make sure, though, since you said long necks as well as long legs: flamingos are not related to swans, right? As in sadistic swans that eat barky little dogs?

There's lots that the Flaming Flamingoettes can do. Have you thought about expanding your promotional activities? Bands do usually have warm-up shows, guests.

Gotta go get radiated! Later, Moopy Mohawk

Ok, but what do I do?
    Ok, but what do I do? Instrument, dancer, singer, ??????
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Finally, a decision.
    Finally, a decision. lol

♥Kylez♥

How do I join?
    How do I join?

Or, am I a member automatically?

Moopy?

Hugs,

Leeza
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I also lack talent!
    But I am raring to go!

Pleeeeeeeeze find me a good rocker name too!!!!!!

CR