THE RAD B'S

Options

Comments

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    fauxma said:

Oh yes, a party. Streamers,
    Oh yes, a party. Streamers, balloons, cake, ice cream, drinks of choice, pizza, salad, and presents. My G I F T will be good follow up visits. Great idea, Jeanne. We'll crank up the band and do our first show. A big bash for Moopy and all that are finishing any part of their treatment or who are nearly done, or want to be done or were done long ago. In other words, a big bash for us all with Moopy and Joe as the special, special guests of honor.
    Finished is such a nice word.
    Stef

I agree!
    A big bash with our band's first gig in honor of Moopy and Joe and everyone else!What can I do besides some back-up singing?I'll help decorate!
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    Kylez said:

?
    Kooky Kylez reporting in!

But, what is my position? HELP!

Kooky Kylez
    THE RAD B'S

Unsure of position, but, waiting

What can I do you ask? lol Anything that you want me to!

cymbles
    cymbles or however you spell it. You can be part of the percusion department and clash bang those cymbles.

which means we got a drumer
    a bongo bander
    a tamborin shaker
    and now a cymble clasher

how does that sound Kooky Kylez
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

Moopy, am I Sexy Susie? I
    Moopy, am I Sexy Susie? I forget what my name is now. :(

Sexy Susie
    Yep, that's you girl. Lexi wanted to be Sexy Lexi, but we thought that might be a little too sexy; so I suggested she consider something else...hoping to hear from her soon. She may need a little nudging. As for your position, I thought dancer, you and Nawty Noel?? Not sure if Teena has started recruiting flamingo-ettes.
  • Moopy23
    Options
    fauxma said:

Oh yes, a party. Streamers,
    Oh yes, a party. Streamers, balloons, cake, ice cream, drinks of choice, pizza, salad, and presents. My G I F T will be good follow up visits. Great idea, Jeanne. We'll crank up the band and do our first show. A big bash for Moopy and all that are finishing any part of their treatment or who are nearly done, or want to be done or were done long ago. In other words, a big bash for us all with Moopy and Joe as the special, special guests of honor.
    Finished is such a nice word.
    Stef

Showtime
    Hey, bandmates, my end of rads has been delayed until Wednesday, but we can party anyway. TGIF! It's been a rough week for many, but we did get good news from our 50-Foot-Woman. And hopefully, G.I. Jack will have some good news, too. Besides, we need a full dress rehearsal sometime...

Dirty Diane, were you joining Nawty and Sexy as a trio of dancers? O.D. Gee, we don't have a sax player, or steel drummer. Though I must defer to our Drummer Extraordinaire and Artiste de Tattoos on the percussion section. Thank you, TJ, for assuming adminstrative duties as well as design and featured drummer roles. You are too busy to rage!

We also need a choreographer, by the way, for these dancers.

KK, are you our Cymbal Clasher now instead of Cowbell Ringer? I do admit to some second thoughts on the cowbell, maybe too country?
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Showtime
    Hey, bandmates, my end of rads has been delayed until Wednesday, but we can party anyway. TGIF! It's been a rough week for many, but we did get good news from our 50-Foot-Woman. And hopefully, G.I. Jack will have some good news, too. Besides, we need a full dress rehearsal sometime...

Dirty Diane, were you joining Nawty and Sexy as a trio of dancers? O.D. Gee, we don't have a sax player, or steel drummer. Though I must defer to our Drummer Extraordinaire and Artiste de Tattoos on the percussion section. Thank you, TJ, for assuming adminstrative duties as well as design and featured drummer roles. You are too busy to rage!

KK, are you our Cymbal Clasher now instead of Cowbell Ringer? I do admit to some second thoughts on the cowbell, maybe too country?

KK? Do you mean me?
    KK? Do you mean me? KookyKylez? lol I was suppose to do the Kowbells!

Kooky Kylez Kowbells, remember?

But, I can do the cymbals instead. No problem.

I can do anything!

What happened to the list that Susan was suppose to make up for us with our names and positions. That would help.

And, why Wednesday now Moopy? Why the longer delay for you?
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

KK? Do you mean me?

I can do anything!

What happened to the list that Susan was suppose to make up for us with our names and positions. That would help.

The RAD Bs - Employee Roster
    To come, and soon. I'm imposing my own deadline for myself. Before the big premiere performance on Wednesday in honor of Moopy Mohawk's completion of treatment. In fact - for Wednesday, I'll suggest just an all-out crazy hedonistic and debauched celebration, a preproduction party. Let's give our Band Leader/Frontwoman a chance to recuperate before hitting the stage for the first time. We'll need her in prime form. :-)

This evening, I actually PRINTED OUT SEVEN FREAKING THREADS - all regarding The RAD Bs - so that I can actually create the damned employee roster!!! The "Petty Cash" account owes me $ for a FRICKING REAM OF PAPER AND A PRINTER CARTRIDGE as reimbursement for my out-of-pocket expenses.

The Employee Roster has been delayed due to my need to handle some of our Business Manager's responsibilities, while he went a little A.W.O.L. on us for a while. (Mr. Aortus just reappeared yesterday - and thank goodness he did, finally.)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager and
    Human Resources Manager
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

cymbles
    cymbles or however you spell it. You can be part of the percusion department and clash bang those cymbles.

which means we got a drumer
    a bongo bander
    a tamborin shaker
    and now a cymble clasher

how does that sound Kooky Kylez

Christmas ...
    Don't forget the Flaming Flamingoettes! We were prepared to be "out front" selling the RAD B's merchandise (pink t-shirts, pink posters, pink CD's, pink mugs, pink hats, pink wigs etc.) but if we are needed to fill in elsewhere ... we'll be glad to. We are a very flexible group (long legs, long necks) ... so just let us know what we can do to help. I actually think one of the girls can actually play the spoons and whistle ... at the same time!

hugs.
    teena
  • Moopy23
    Options
    Kylez said:

KK? Do you mean me?

I can do anything!

You are KookyKylez, Kowbells
    Oh, Kylez, I was just affectionately calling you KK. As for the cowbells, I was afraid you didn't like them. I do--I think KookyKylez on Kowbells is fun.

I sorry for my mistake. You ring them bells, rocker babe! (whatever size you want)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    tgf said:

Christmas ...
    Don't forget the Flaming Flamingoettes! We were prepared to be "out front" selling the RAD B's merchandise (pink t-shirts, pink posters, pink CD's, pink mugs, pink hats, pink wigs etc.) but if we are needed to fill in elsewhere ... we'll be glad to. We are a very flexible group (long legs, long necks) ... so just let us know what we can do to help. I actually think one of the girls can actually play the spoons and whistle ... at the same time!

hugs.
    teena

So, the party is next
    So, the party is next Wednesday!

Moopy, I think I am Sexy Susie ???

This is confusing lol
  • Moopy23
    Options

The RAD Bs - Employee Roster
    To come, and soon. I'm imposing my own deadline for myself. Before the big premiere performance on Wednesday in honor of Moopy Mohawk's completion of treatment. In fact - for Wednesday, I'll suggest just an all-out crazy hedonistic and debauched celebration, a preproduction party. Let's give our Band Leader/Frontwoman a chance to recuperate before hitting the stage for the first time. We'll need her in prime form. :-)

This evening, I actually PRINTED OUT SEVEN FREAKING THREADS - all regarding The RAD Bs - so that I can actually create the damned employee roster!!! The "Petty Cash" account owes me $ for a FRICKING REAM OF PAPER AND A PRINTER CARTRIDGE as reimbursement for my out-of-pocket expenses.

The Employee Roster has been delayed due to my need to handle some of our Business Manager's responsibilities, while he went a little A.W.O.L. on us for a while. (Mr. Aortus just reappeared yesterday - and thank goodness he did, finally.)

Kind regards, Xmas Girl
    Promotions Manager and
    Human Resources Manager

Humble Apologies, Promotions AND HR Manager
    On behalf of the band, I humbly offer our deep regret for our multiple postings. We are not a regimented band, I fear. Re our Business Manager, I will help you with laying on the guilt. That should produce results from our cradle Catholic boy.

Take as much as you need from Petty Cash. Big bucks will be flowing in soon!

Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B'S
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Bongo Banger!!!
    Yea, Kris Kuts. Bongos are officially taken by Kris and her Gangsta Kitty. I second TJ's motion.

Although I'm not sure that Gangsta actually belongs to you, or do you belong to her.... What do they say about cats? They own you?

Gangsta Kitty
    looks like he/she(which one-did anyone ever ask that ) would be very good at keeping the beat by the way he/she's tapping her claws!
  • Moopy23
    Options
    tgf said:

Christmas ...

hugs.
    teena

Flaming Flamingoettes and Sexy Susie
    Hi,ladies, uh, and Flamingos,

Susie, yep, you are Sexy Susie, rocker babe with the RAD B'S.

Hey, Teena, how is the recruitment for the Flamingoettes going? Which one can play the spoons and whistle? You have kept this all very secret, so we're eager for the introduction of our pink-feathered friends. Just to make sure, though, since you said long necks as well as long legs: flamingos are not related to swans, right? As in sadistic swans that eat barky little dogs?

There's lots that the Flaming Flamingoettes can do. Have you thought about expanding your promotional activities? Bands do usually have warm-up shows, guests.

Gotta go get radiated! Later, Moopy Mohawk
  • outdoorgirl
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Showtime

Okay Moops!
    I think my hubby might say that I've got plenty of "hot air" sometimes-so I'd be glad to play the sax for the band! Okay...back up singer and sax player...
  • Kylez
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

You are KookyKylez, Kowbells
    Oh, Kylez, I was just affectionately calling you KK. As for the cowbells, I was afraid you didn't like them. I do--I think KookyKylez on Kowbells is fun.

I sorry for my mistake. You ring them bells, rocker babe! (whatever size you want)

Hey, KK is fine Moopy.
    Hey, KK is fine Moopy. Please continue to call me that. It just confused me, like most of the Rad B's does anymore. lol Seems we don't know our names, duties or anything. Might be that I am just having an off week, probably is. Mind seems kind of muddled.

Kowbells or cymbals, anything is fine. Just want to participate!

Thanks Moopy!
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Humble Apologies, Promotions AND HR Manager
    On behalf of the band, I humbly offer our deep regret for our multiple postings. We are not a regimented band, I fear. Re our Business Manager, I will help you with laying on the guilt. That should produce results from our cradle Catholic boy.

Take as much as you need from Petty Cash. Big bucks will be flowing in soon!

Moopy Mohawk
    RAD B'S

So Sorry
    Effective immediately, your salary is TRIPLED!

No need to thank me, either. Literally.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Hey, KK is fine Moopy.
    Hey, KK is fine Moopy. Please continue to call me that. It just confused me, like most of the Rad B's does anymore. lol Seems we don't know our names, duties or anything. Might be that I am just having an off week, probably is. Mind seems kind of muddled.

Kowbells or cymbals, anything is fine. Just want to participate!

Thanks Moopy!

I have a solution, KK. You
    I have a solution, KK. You can ring the kowbells and we will attach the cymbals to the inside of the knees on your beautiful gemstone encrusted costumes. And then you just ring those rings and smash those knees together. Like a cute little punk one man band thing. We will use small cymbals with lots of bling. I think boots to the knees would be good also. But as costumer I will listen to everyone's input and then do what I want with you all. LOL
    Stef
  • Kylez
    Options
    fauxma said:

I have a solution, KK. You can ring the kowbells and we will attach the cymbals to the inside of the knees on your beautiful gemstone encrusted costumes. And then you just ring those rings and smash those knees together. Like a cute little punk one man band thing. We will use small cymbals with lots of bling. I think boots to the knees would be good also. But as costumer I will listen to everyone's input and then do what I want with you all. LOL
    Stef

Inside my knees? lol Um no!
    Inside my knees? lol Um no! lol

I think I would look dorky :(

And, I want to look HOT! lol

But, thanks anyway Stef. Keep those ideas coming! You are amazing!
  • fauxma
    Options
    fauxma said:

Stef

You are right that would
    You are right that would give a dorky appearance, not a Rad B look at all.
    How about one kowbell with lots of bling of course and one of those adorable little finger cymbals that belly dancers use. Not dorky at all, very sexy. Bling on it also. Maybe even incorporate a little punk belly dancer into your costuming. Finger cymbals also have a very pleasant bell like sound that would balance the less than melodious sound that a kowbell can produce.
    Stef
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Flaming Flamingoettes and Sexy Susie
    Hi,ladies, uh, and Flamingos,

Susie, yep, you are Sexy Susie, rocker babe with the RAD B'S.

Hey, Teena, how is the recruitment for the Flamingoettes going? Which one can play the spoons and whistle? You have kept this all very secret, so we're eager for the introduction of our pink-feathered friends. Just to make sure, though, since you said long necks as well as long legs: flamingos are not related to swans, right? As in sadistic swans that eat barky little dogs?

There's lots that the Flaming Flamingoettes can do. Have you thought about expanding your promotional activities? Bands do usually have warm-up shows, guests.

Gotta go get radiated! Later, Moopy Mohawk

Ok, this is Dirty Diane (
    Ok, this is Dirty Diane asking, is the party next Wednesday now?

Getting excited!

Stef, you doing the decorations?
  • fauxma
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Ok, this is Dirty Diane (
    Ok, this is Dirty Diane asking, is the party next Wednesday now?

Getting excited!

Stef, you doing the decorations?

Someone else volunteered and
    Someone else volunteered and good thing because I am very bad at that. Not just putting them up but taking them down. I'm the one that puts up the tree 2 days before Christmas and it stays up until February. Once we have a piece of streamer from a birthday party still in the corner the next year. They were high ceilings, honest. LOL
    Stef