THE RAD B'S

Jeanne D
Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I think some are lost as to where we are suppose to post now. And, I think Nawty Noel might have posted in the wrong spot. Please do not fire her! She is young, I believe, and, gets confused easily. lol

So, let's see if we can pull this PUNK ROCK BAND together!

Let's hear it for THE RAD B'S! We can ROCK IT!

Love, Jeanne
JJ
Lead Singer 1-B
THE RAD B'S

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Rad Bs unite
    Thanks for posting. I've been away since last Saturday and there are way too many posts to catch up. I'm posting at a university (last keynote was this am) computer and I've been thinking of all my "kindred spirits" (as Christmas girl would say). xoxoxoxo "li'l lynn"
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Rad Bs unite
    Thanks for posting. I've been away since last Saturday and there are way too many posts to catch up. I'm posting at a university (last keynote was this am) computer and I've been thinking of all my "kindred spirits" (as Christmas girl would say). xoxoxoxo "li'l lynn"

Rock on Baby!
    I am still not sure what my name is. I think it is Kris Kuts. Tj will have to verify it. I think she responded saying she liked it. How about it Tj? Did you? Or, Moopy? Susan?

And, I have no idea what my responsibility is or my job. I need to write this down somewhere. lol

Ok, BABES, let's do IT!

Kristin :)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Stayin' Alive!!!!
    If the 1980's was the decade of the Hair Bands, are we from CSN the polar opposite of that,considering chemo and re-growth and all? If so, not only are we Rad B's but we are also , (with apologies to another band similarly named) the Bee Bees...as in Bald Babes!
    I know that it doesn't apply to all of us, but hey~ we are Virtual, aren't we??? And it makes my job as stylist even easier!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Oh, man
    I did post on the other one. uhoh lol

Hopefully, I am still a member of this Hard Rock Band!

Hit it!

Nawty Noel
    THE RAD B'S
    Lead Dancer ( i hope still )
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Kristin N said:

Rock on Baby!
    I am still not sure what my name is. I think it is Kris Kuts. Tj will have to verify it. I think she responded saying she liked it. How about it Tj? Did you? Or, Moopy? Susan?

And, I have no idea what my responsibility is or my job. I need to write this down somewhere. lol

Ok, BABES, let's do IT!

Kristin :)

yes Kris Kuts
    yea i do like, esp if the Gansta Kitty is going to perform with ya, waiting on final approval from Moopy Mohawk
    Tj Tantrum
  • Kristin N
    tjhay said:

yes Kris Kuts
    yea i do like, esp if the Gansta Kitty is going to perform with ya, waiting on final approval from Moopy Mohawk
    Tj Tantrum

Ok, and yea, Gangsta Kitty
    Ok, and yea, Gangsta Kitty will be along. Can't ditch her, darn it. lol

And, was I back up for you Tj on drums? And, in the meantime, playing the bongos?

We need a list for all of this. lol

How did you do today Tj? Ok? Test went ok?
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    ?
    Kooky Kylez reporting in!

But, what is my position? HELP!

Kooky Kylez
    THE RAD B'S

Unsure of position, but, waiting

What can I do you ask? lol Anything that you want me to!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Kylez said:

?
    Kooky Kylez reporting in!

But, what is my position? HELP!

Kooky Kylez
    THE RAD B'S

Unsure of position, but, waiting

What can I do you ask? lol Anything that you want me to!

Last I knew..
    THE RAD B'S were looking for a cowbell player.

So, check with Mohawk Moopy and see Kylez. That could be fun! Right?

Love, Jeanne
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Jeanne D said:

Last I knew..
    THE RAD B'S were looking for a cowbell player.

So, check with Mohawk Moopy and see Kylez. That could be fun! Right?

Love, Jeanne

Hey... I want to join too...
    Hey... I want to join too... I lack talent but make up for it in energy and enthusiasm... at least that's what my brother used to say when I would play with his band... lol... I was the little sister in awe of her big brother, who was in a band from the time he was 12 till he passed at 51... (so were ALL of my girl friends... they followed him around like puppies, and a few he sniffed back... lol)...

Okay.. I write.. sing... dance... and play guitar.... I'm also creative and can take orders without sulking... okay well maybe a little sulk every now and then... my problem... I can't come up with a name.... help..
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    taleena said:

Hey... I want to join too...
    Hey... I want to join too... I lack talent but make up for it in energy and enthusiasm... at least that's what my brother used to say when I would play with his band... lol... I was the little sister in awe of her big brother, who was in a band from the time he was 12 till he passed at 51... (so were ALL of my girl friends... they followed him around like puppies, and a few he sniffed back... lol)...

Okay.. I write.. sing... dance... and play guitar.... I'm also creative and can take orders without sulking... okay well maybe a little sulk every now and then... my problem... I can't come up with a name.... help..

What name for T?
    That would be great Taleena! Cute story about your brother :)

For a name, how about Tantalizing T Little t Big T Typhoon T Terrific T Tricky T TP lol

Ok, I could give more, but, wanna see if you like any of those.

Like your new pic of the grandbaby.

Ok, you keep changing the picture. lol Is this one NOW, the grandbaby with ??? you and your hubby?

Hugs,

Noel
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Noel said:

What name for T?
    That would be great Taleena! Cute story about your brother :)

For a name, how about Tantalizing T Little t Big T Typhoon T Terrific T Tricky T TP lol

Ok, I could give more, but, wanna see if you like any of those.

Like your new pic of the grandbaby.

Ok, you keep changing the picture. lol Is this one NOW, the grandbaby with ??? you and your hubby?

Hugs,

Noel

Those are cute!!
    I'm not sure about TP (toilet paper?) but PT would be ok (Punky T?). They are all good suggestions. Pssst....although "TP" could be fun to taunt about (tehehe)! I better watch out Noel, your naughtiness is rubbing off on me!! (:-) Pammy
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Those are cute!!
    I'm not sure about TP (toilet paper?) but PT would be ok (Punky T?). They are all good suggestions. Pssst....although "TP" could be fun to taunt about (tehehe)! I better watch out Noel, your naughtiness is rubbing off on me!! (:-) Pammy

Oh you two... lol.... yes
    Oh you two... lol.... yes picture is of grandson, myself and hubby Dennis.. while we were in Washington on vacation... it was wonderful... Pammy... I'm not sure about TP... PT hum... I'll have to think about these...

Hugs

~T
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Kristin N said:

Ok, and yea, Gangsta Kitty
    Ok, and yea, Gangsta Kitty will be along. Can't ditch her, darn it. lol

And, was I back up for you Tj on drums? And, in the meantime, playing the bongos?

We need a list for all of this. lol

How did you do today Tj? Ok? Test went ok?

Kris Kuts and Bongos, Kylez
    Kristin, with Gangsta Kitty, you just have to be the bongo player or backup drummer. I like bongos myself--I don't see that kitty allowing any backup role.

Hey, Kooky Kylez, if you're ok with cowbells, it suits your kooky name. Have you seen the SNL skit "Cowbell" with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken? Now, if you just don't like the cowbell, we can work with you on something. Maybe warm-up before the band...zylophone, sax?

I am confused myself about where to post. I'm just a bandmember--HELP!!! TJ Tantrum? Xmas Girl? 50-Foot Woman?
  • Kylez
    Moopy23 said:

Kristin, with Gangsta Kitty, you just have to be the bongo player or backup drummer. I like bongos myself--I don't see that kitty allowing any backup role.

Hey, Kooky Kylez, if you're ok with cowbells, it suits your kooky name. Have you seen the SNL skit "Cowbell" with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken? Now, if you just don't like the cowbell, we can work with you on something. Maybe warm-up before the band...zylophone, sax?

I am confused myself about where to post. I'm just a bandmember--HELP!!! TJ Tantrum? Xmas Girl? 50-Foot Woman?

Thanks Moopy!
    No, I haven't seen that skit, but, I bet it is funny. Christopher Walken scares me.

Seriously lol

Cowbells are just fine! Kooky Kylez on Cowbells! lol Sounds entertaining!

Maybe, we should change the C in cowbells to a K Kooky Kylez on Kowbells

KKK UHOH, there that is again : O
  • Kylez
    taleena said:

Oh you two... lol.... yes picture is of grandson, myself and hubby Dennis.. while we were in Washington on vacation... it was wonderful... Pammy... I'm not sure about TP... PT hum... I'll have to think about these...

Hugs

~T

Well, if noone has claimed
    Well, if noone has claimed them, I get the cowbells maybe?

What are cowbells anyway? lol

Um, Moopy, you really never explained what cowbells are

I think I know, but, not sure

Do bands still use them? lol
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Kylez said:

Thanks Moopy!
    No, I haven't seen that skit, but, I bet it is funny. Christopher Walken scares me.

Seriously lol

Cowbells are just fine! Kooky Kylez on Cowbells! lol Sounds entertaining!

Maybe, we should change the C in cowbells to a K Kooky Kylez on Kowbells

KKK UHOH, there that is again : O

K Kooky Kylez on Kowbells!
    I really, really like it, Kylez. You are living up to your kooky name! Also, you can choose the size, material, and decorations for your kowbell(s). Just submit for approval when you've decided.
  • Kylez
    Moopy23 said:

K Kooky Kylez on Kowbells!
    I really, really like it, Kylez. You are living up to your kooky name! Also, you can choose the size, material, and decorations for your kowbell(s). Just submit for approval when you've decided.

Kooky Kylez's Kowbells
    Oh, so I get to pick the SIZE and decorations for IT! OH, you meant the

kowbells. Dang lol

hopes hubby isn't looking over shoulder reading this :(
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Kylez said:

Well, if noone has claimed
    Well, if noone has claimed them, I get the cowbells maybe?

What are cowbells anyway? lol

Um, Moopy, you really never explained what cowbells are

I think I know, but, not sure

Do bands still use them? lol

So, Dirty Diane I am. I
    So, Dirty Diane I am. I need to live up to THAT name! lol

And, I like Tantalizing T, sounds SEXY!

hmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Kristin N
    Moopy23 said:

Ok Moopy. I am the bongo
    Ok Moopy. I am the bongo banger! lol
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    taleena said:

Hugs

~T

Ha, ha , ha
    Love your new pic. Love the pics on your expression page too. Sooooo, was the pic AFTER you crossed the bridge or BEFORE? And how do we know you REALLY crossed it??? Glad you had a wonderful vacation!! >(:-) Pammy