Options
2»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

Think About This
    When he starts running his mouth, wearing you down, working you, ask yourself, 'Do I want to live with someone like this for the rest of my life or do I want to be free and find a man like the one you met in the store who truly loved his wife.' I think you know what you want so get off the arse and go get it.

Love ya,

P

Tasha, just know how very
    Tasha, just know how very proud we are all of you. We all know that this is taking a lot of strength on your part. Just stay strong!

Hugs,

Leeza
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Dear Julia,
    Of course you are fine. You know I've ridden that same horse. My ex still calls about once a year- even though I have been married now since 1986! He always says something that is slyly abusive because, among other things, he is passive aggressive. Always remember and never forget! xoxoxo Lynn
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Dear Julia,
    Of course you are fine. You know I've ridden that same horse. My ex still calls about once a year- even though I have been married now since 1986! He always says something that is slyly abusive because, among other things, he is passive aggressive. Always remember and never forget! xoxoxo Lynn

Good for you, Tasha!!
    I am just catching up, too. It if weren't for my pesky job, I'd be more in the loop. I am very proud of you Tasha. You're such a strong person, and this is absolutely so difficult to do. But here you are doing it, just like you persevered through your cancer diagnosis and treatment. If you got through that, you can get through this, too. I am wishing you all the best.

Mimi

And Lynn, the nerve of your ex calling you every year with his passive aggressive ways. Maybe next time you can just tell him you're too busy to talk and then hang up! Jeez, some people don't know when to quit.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Dear Julia,

Why even take his call?
    Why even take his call? And, if you do, just hang up. lol

That is what I would do. Why give him the satisfaction. There are some real losers out there. Glad none ever crossed my path.

Hugs, Noel
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    Noel said:

Why even take his call?
    Why even take his call? And, if you do, just hang up. lol

That is what I would do. Why give him the satisfaction. There are some real losers out there. Glad none ever crossed my path.

Hugs, Noel

WHEW!
    Thank you all so much.... I went for the shelter meeting this morning, I qualify.........I CAN MOVE NEXT WEEK!
    Thank you all for your support and help
    Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

WHEW!
    Thank you all so much.... I went for the shelter meeting this morning, I qualify.........I CAN MOVE NEXT WEEK!
    Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK, then...
    It's a GO, officially. Whew. (Sigh of relief.)

We'll be moving with you next week, dear J - in spirit, at least. :-)

Hugs backatcha.

Kind regards, Susan
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    mimivac said:

Good for you, Tasha!!
    I am just catching up, too. It if weren't for my pesky job, I'd be more in the loop. I am very proud of you Tasha. You're such a strong person, and this is absolutely so difficult to do. But here you are doing it, just like you persevered through your cancer diagnosis and treatment. If you got through that, you can get through this, too. I am wishing you all the best.

Mimi

And Lynn, the nerve of your ex calling you every year with his passive aggressive ways. Maybe next time you can just tell him you're too busy to talk and then hang up! Jeez, some people don't know when to quit.

You are right, Mimi,but.....
    To soften the blow of leaving him, I told him that I would always love him; I just wanted a different life - so I feel an obligation to at least talk to him when he calls. I am still good friends with his sister who I have known since Jr. High and who still lives in Chicago.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

WHEW!
    Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good to
    hear,Tash! Hope everything goes smoothly.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

WHEW!
    Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is great Tasha!
    Good

That is great Tasha!

Good luck with the move!

It is a very good thing for you to do!

Hugs,

Kylez
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

That is great Tasha!
    Good

That is great Tasha!

Good luck with the move!

It is a very good thing for you to do!

Hugs,

Kylez

So happy for you Tasha! You
    So happy for you Tasha! You will do fine!