Options
124»

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    fauxma said:

I am confused. I started to
    I am confused. I started to post my happy thoughts for you but now I see that you are having a tough time. Oh, Tasha, I wish I was there for you. You know that taking the apartment is a good thing and that you will be okay. You need to get in and see your doctor. Maybe with all this stress you need to adjust your meds. I am very concerned for you.
    I don't even know whether you need a hug, a kick in the arse, a stronger happy pill or what but know that we all care so much. Talk with the support people and know that you are making the best and right decision for yourself. I am in total agreement with whoever said that we all wish we were there in person for you.
    Come on, you little daft sod, pull it together, you can do it.
    Stef

Tasha, what is wrong? I
    Tasha, what is wrong? I thought you were so happy about this. I am confused
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    jnl said:

Tasha, what is wrong? I
    Tasha, what is wrong? I thought you were so happy about this. I am confused

I'm OK
    Just on an emotional roller coaster at the moment. I know I am doing the right thing for me. He is trying to chip away at my defences because he's scared to be alone....It gets to me. But like someone in here said, I'm stronger than that! I've just fought something much bigger than him and won, now it's ME TIME!

Hugs to all you wonderful people... you are my prop!

Jxxxxxxxxxxx
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

I'm OK
    Just on an emotional roller coaster at the moment. I know I am doing the right thing for me. He is trying to chip away at my defences because he's scared to be alone....It gets to me. But like someone in here said, I'm stronger than that! I've just fought something much bigger than him and won, now it's ME TIME!

Hugs to all you wonderful people... you are my prop!

Jxxxxxxxxxxx

So glad to hear you saying
    So glad to hear you saying this. It is so true. It's not easy and it's going to be a roller coaster for awhile but the ride will end and you will get off. You cannot let him get to you. Easier said than done but you must remain strong. He will survive and more importantly you will thrive with him gone.
    Love Ya Tasha,
    Stef
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Options
    fauxma said:

So glad to hear you saying
    So glad to hear you saying this. It is so true. It's not easy and it's going to be a roller coaster for awhile but the ride will end and you will get off. You cannot let him get to you. Easier said than done but you must remain strong. He will survive and more importantly you will thrive with him gone.
    Love Ya Tasha,
    Stef

Very hard!
    Tasha, this must be such a hard time and it is very understandable that you will have bad days...but you have to know that you are doing the best thing for both of you. Certainly hugs and thoughts coming our way.