Roll Call: Oldies and Newbies, tell me your weekend plans!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Hmmmmmmmmm
    Why are we up and awake at this time in the morning?.... 3AM here.......He's gone......I would love to party but I have to work today.....

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My mans gone too....
    but he is working!! I do not sleep well anymore. Boobie sore from today's simulation for rads. I hope they can find those tattoos 'cause I can't see them!! When he said tiny dots...he meant it! :) Pammy

PS)Cheers!!!
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Hmmmmmmmmm
    Why are we up and awake at this time in the morning?.... 3AM here.......He's gone......I would love to party but I have to work today.....

Julia......
    It's my opinion that it is time for you to think of YOU! I'm glad that he is gone and I KNOW that once you are used to him being gone, you will be able to find real happiness.
    I'm also quite relieved for you because abusive words can lead to abusive actions. And I don't ever want you to be hurt!

Oh! And is the Prince of Wales Stakes today??

Love,

CR
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Options
    Staining the deck
    How's that for a nice weekend? I won a g**t certificate for Applebees so maby I will treat myself (and hubby) afterward.

Hugs
    Jadie<3

( I forgot that we can't say g i f t on here) LOL
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

~T !!! don't take my brownie!
    Yes Brat (!), all of it! yummmy!!!
    hey! I told you, I am taking July 24th off, hehe

=^..^=

Hey Cat...
    Didn't your momma teach you to share??? Man I tell some people!!!!!

Hugs
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Bird Feeders-me too Lynn
    I have so many in my front yard, my hubby says I bring them in so it's easier for the cats to catch them (not true). I have an area for wild bird seed, an area for the goldfinches, and an area for the hummers! I am surrounded, and love it.
    I even put one up in front of my window at work so I could enjoy them there too.
    and the black oil sunflower seeds are the blue jays faves too, and a bonus, I get sunflowers popping up all over the yard.

=^..^=

Yep
    I learned from a friend to hang my feeder on a pulley from below the eaves - inaccessible to cats and I can watch the birds come right outside my dining room window. Have hummers (rufous and calliope) and lots of different finches. The Stellar Jays only are fly throughs here, but there are a lot of other big birds (black headed grosbeaks, for one) to keep us entertained.

One sunflower and corn seed fell smack dab in the middle of one of my whiskey barrel planters, so they are part of the arrangement - just right!

Lynn
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Gone
    I left one years ago because of abuse and have been married now for (gulp) 23 years! In my younger years, I hitchhiked all over the States and Europe and had this philosophy during the long waits for a ride; that each ride that passed me by meant that a cooler ride was on its way - maybe a vw van with great music and cute guys. I am trying to use that philosophy as an analogy for my life now (no new guys, though; I've got a cute one.)after cancer.

Leaving was hard and I had anxious fantasies. If you have those, tell them to go away. Life only gets better! Hugs back, Julia. Lynn
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Weekend Plans////////
    Ok... For Starters My Now Ex will be moving out. I will be working tomorrow so I won't have to put up with his 'Drama Queen Act'......
    I intend to rest and recouperate sunday......wish me luck, I'll NOT be answering the phone....... Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good for you Tash
    and don't look back only forward to your new, free life and the wonderful things coming your way.
    hugs, jackie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Jadie said:

Staining the deck
    How's that for a nice weekend? I won a g**t certificate for Applebees so maby I will treat myself (and hubby) afterward.

Hugs
    Jadie<3

( I forgot that we can't say g i f t on here) LOL</p>

I always look forward to
    I always look forward to this Mimi. Please keep it up and thank you!
  • susie09
    Options
    Jadie said:

Staining the deck

Hugs
    Jadie<3

I always look forward to
  • susie09
    Options
    Jadie said:

Staining the deck

Hugs
    Jadie<3

I always look forward to
  • mgm42
    mgm42 Member Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Mango Mania
    Went to mango mania on Pine Island, where we live half the time. It was hot, humid, crowded, but loads of fun. The mango margaritas were DELICIOUS. I made mango salsa, which is also very good. Oh, I bought a mango T-shirt, too. Now it's out to dinner with friends. In addition, I painted margarita sets. I paint on glassware and had an order I had to finish up. So, that sums up my weekend. Life is good. Enjoy every minute the good Lord gives you. I'm trying to do just that. Hugs, Marilynn