Good Luck With Rads Moopy!

Options
Kristin N
Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just wishing you good luck with your first rads tomorrow Moopy! If you got thru chemo, rads

will be so much easier for you. We are all here for you! Got questions, just ask!

Hugs to you Moopy!

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your
    Good luck with your radiation treatments Moopy!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    DianeBC said:

Good luck with your
    Good luck with your radiation treatments Moopy!

Once again
    Wishing you luck today with your rads Moopy! But, I know you will sail right thru them!

Love, Jeanne
  • tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Once again
    Wishing you luck today with your rads Moopy! But, I know you will sail right thru them!

Love, Jeanne

Thinking of you
    I'll be thinking of you Mooopy ...

hugs.
    teena
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    tgf said:

Thinking of you
    I'll be thinking of you Mooopy ...

hugs.
    teena

Moopster
    Go for it!........

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to rest, and keep hydrated!!!
    I had soooo much easier a time with rads, I hope the same for you, dearheart!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you, MOOPINATOR!
    You are gonna ROCK that rads room, girl! :-)

Good thoughts and positive vibes your way today...

Kind regards, Susan
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options

Thinking of you, MOOPINATOR!
    You are gonna ROCK that rads room, girl! :-)

Good thoughts and positive vibes your way today...

Kind regards, Susan

Sending you LOVE Moopy
    Hope all goes well today.
    I'm thinking of you (and Joe, and the Canines).
    With love and loads of positivity prayers,
    Debi
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Moopy... I'm not going to
    Moopy... I'm not going to "wish" you well.. today.. because frankly... I "know" your going to kick butt with that rad team and do GREAT!!

Thinking of you..

Hugs,

~T
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Y'all, I'm Ready to Get this Done!
    Thank you again, my friends. I'm officially joining the Rads Class of Summer 2009!
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Thank you again, my friends. I'm officially joining the Rads Class of Summer 2009!

Good Luck!
    Good Luck Moopy - you will do great. Contrary to what people told me before I did mine, I did not glow in the dark! hahahaha
    Pat
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    padee6339 said:

Good Luck!
    Good Luck Moopy - you will do great. Contrary to what people told me before I did mine, I did not glow in the dark! hahahaha
    Pat

Hmmmmm
    You didn't glow in the dark???? Uhoh :( lol
  • 1surfermom
    1surfermom Member Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Hmmmmm
    You didn't glow in the dark???? Uhoh :( lol

Rads class summer 2009
    Moopy,I know you will do just fine in rads. I'm sure you will earn an A+. Love Surf
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    I'm with you too...
    I'm with you Moopinator!! I will be following your rads treatment very closely as I need to know just how bright one has a potiential for "glowing in the dark". I may see an income earning oportunity.... by renting myself out as a "night light!" :) Pammy
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

I'm with you too...
    I'm with you Moopinator!! I will be following your rads treatment very closely as I need to know just how bright one has a potiential for "glowing in the dark". I may see an income earning oportunity.... by renting myself out as a "night light!" :) Pammy

Moopey
    You go girl. This prep time has been hard on you guys, and now is the time to reap your rewards. The time will go quickly, and you will be back home before you know it. We will be with you every step of the way. I am excited to hear about the new experience you will have with rads, and no one else on these boards has talked about the "new" treatment. All will go well,and I am waiting to share the end of the experience with you. Hugs.

Judy
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Good luck Moopy! I did like
    Good luck Moopy! I did like rads better than chemo. When it was over I missed seeing everyone. They scheduled everyone for the same time slots so I saw the same patients every day.
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    now that it has begun...
    you can look forward to the end!
    you will do great

=^..^=
  • Jeanne D
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

I graduated! You will soon too!
    I guess I am the Rads Class of Spring 2009? Alright! You will graduate with honors Moopy! Post when you feel like it! You are having a rads treatment that I don't know a lot about, so, I will be anxious to learn about it from you! Hugs, Jeanne
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options
    cats_toy said:

now that it has begun...
    you can look forward to the end!
    you will do great

=^..^=

Moopy
    Moopy, I graduated last Thurs. I know you will do it too! I willbe thinking about you.
    Love, Nancy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options

Moopey
    You go girl. This prep time has been hard on you guys, and now is the time to reap your rewards. The time will go quickly, and you will be back home before you know it. We will be with you every step of the way. I am excited to hear about the new experience you will have with rads, and no one else on these boards has talked about the "new" treatment. All will go well,and I am waiting to share the end of the experience with you. Hugs.

Judy

First Treatment Done!
    Well, y'all, I made it through the worst treatment--the first one! No more unknowns. The techs don't talk much, so again I felt like an object and not a person;, but I remembered you all and your amazing and constant support. No Xanax for me--I had you, my friends and sisters.

Was so relieved that I came home and slept the rest of the afternoon. I will write and tell you about the hyperthermia for anyone who is interested later this evening. That portion takes an hour, and the techs were nice. They even smiled at me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, my friends.

Not glowing yet,
    The Moopinator
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

First Treatment Done!
    Well, y'all, I made it through the worst treatment--the first one! No more unknowns. The techs don't talk much, so again I felt like an object and not a person;, but I remembered you all and your amazing and constant support. No Xanax for me--I had you, my friends and sisters.

Was so relieved that I came home and slept the rest of the afternoon. I will write and tell you about the hyperthermia for anyone who is interested later this evening. That portion takes an hour, and the techs were nice. They even smiled at me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, my friends.

Not glowing yet,
    The Moopinator

So happy for you :)
    I will be glued waiting to hear all about it! Glad you made it through the first one. Can I have your left over xanax? (just kidding!) I don't think they could give me enough for my 1st one. Heck, I take them just to go to the Doctor's afraid of what they will say, let alone do!! Glad you made it through!! :) Pammy