Blessed!

Options
12346»

Comments

• aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Options
    I Love Yu Guys
    I have said it before but I just love you guys. I found this site when I was feeling down about losing my hair, dealing with the side effects, and just dealing with it all it general. You made me laugh and let me know it was going to be OK. I needed to talk with people who get it, who have been there, who know what I am feeling and going through. You are the greatest support net I could ever hope for.

I do feel blessed. Oh I am an Aries - hard headed, Roger Ram Jet type. Mess with the Ram you will get the horn.

P
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    aztec45 said:

I Love Yu Guys
    I have said it before but I just love you guys. I found this site when I was feeling down about losing my hair, dealing with the side effects, and just dealing with it all it general. You made me laugh and let me know it was going to be OK. I needed to talk with people who get it, who have been there, who know what I am feeling and going through. You are the greatest support net I could ever hope for.

I do feel blessed. Oh I am an Aries - hard headed, Roger Ram Jet type. Mess with the Ram you will get the horn.

P

This place means a lot to
    This place means a lot to lots of people Aztec! The bc survivors are always willing to help, listen and support us.

We are all blessed to have it.

Kylez