Blessed!

Options

Comments

• cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    just catching up!
    trying to catch up, been out for a while, thanks Jeanne, happy birthday Debi, and I am a Scorpio!

Cat
  • beesharpe
    beesharpe Member Posts: 9
    Options
    blessed
    Hi guys
    my name is Valerie and I have been on this network since April. I havent said much but I read your comments almost every day and most days something that one of you has said has really gotten me through. i too am a siser of breast cancer and I AM MAKING THIS JOURNEY. I feel so blessed to have gotten this far and I have been so blessed to read the words of encouragement that you guys give each and every day .
    thank you
    beesharpe
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    beesharpe said:

blessed
    Hi guys
    my name is Valerie and I have been on this network since April. I havent said much but I read your comments almost every day and most days something that one of you has said has really gotten me through. i too am a siser of breast cancer and I AM MAKING THIS JOURNEY. I feel so blessed to have gotten this far and I have been so blessed to read the words of encouragement that you guys give each and every day .
    thank you
    beesharpe

Hey Valerie! This place
    Hey Valerie! This place does give you something to smile about, think about or open your

eyes to, doesn't it? So glad that you are here and nice to see you post! You have come a

long ways Beesharpe! Good luck!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    cats_toy said:

just catching up!
    trying to catch up, been out for a while, thanks Jeanne, happy birthday Debi, and I am a Scorpio!

Cat

Hey Cat
    Welcome back! Missed you! It is hard to catch up when you are gone

for a few days, isn't it? lol Hugs, Jeanne
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    I feel the same way that
    you do Jeanne! So thankful for everyone on here and for the advice and encouragement and laughs! Thanks everyone!
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Hey Cat
    Welcome back! Missed you! It is hard to catch up when you are gone

for a few days, isn't it? lol Hugs, Jeanne

thanks Jeanne
    it is hard to catch up, there are over 3 pages of new posts and I am so wacko from lack of sleep I can hardly keep my eyes from crossing. I almost fell asleep at work today, had to have chocolate to give me a bit of a boost. Just drifting in and out of posts, and sometimes have to go back because I don't remember what was said. We had such a great time at the beach, beautiful weather, great company and fun conversations, but I miss home and my friends here too!
    Cat
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options
    beesharpe said:

blessed
    Hi guys
    thank you
    beesharpe

Hi Valerie and welcome. As
    Hi Valerie and welcome. As you can see your not alone in your journey. I do think we are blessed to have each other.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Hi Valerie and welcome. As
    Hi Valerie and welcome. As you can see your not alone in your journey. I do think we are blessed to have each other.

Welcome Valerie. This is a
    Welcome Valerie. This is a great site to find! I know it has helped me a lot. Good luck to you Valerie!
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    you are so right .this is my
    you are so right .this is my family in pink. hugs to all of you and love from a sister in pink
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    beesharpe said:

blessed
    Hi guys
    thank you
    beesharpe

Bee...I am glad you jumped
    Bee...I am glad you jumped in and posted tonight. We don't know your there unless you do. As you feel up to it, please share what's happening with you. We are here for you too... and though we don't like the cause of your being here, we welcome you with open arms, we're glad you found us!

~T
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    beesharpe said:

blessed
    Hi guys
    thank you
    beesharpe

Hi and welcome Beesharpe! I
    Hi and welcome Beesharpe! I have found a lot of encouragement here too. The comments help a lot.
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Options
    ladybug22 said:

you are so right .this is my
    you are so right .this is my family in pink. hugs to all of you and love from a sister in pink

Libra
    I am a Libra September 29th. I am so greatful for finding this site. So many wonderful supportive friends here. Love, Nancy
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Okay.. said it before ...
    Okay.. said it before ... I'll say it again..."Sometimes you want to go...where everybody knows your name.... and their always glad you came..." Yeah.. well that's this place for me... Blessed we are...

Oh... Aquarius... that's me... "This is the dawning of the age of aquarius... age of aquarius.. aquarius.. aquarius...(okay... so I like music, and I feel like singing for some stupid reason today... Better than the tears from yesterday... (man.. can you say Cybil..modes swing almost as frequent lol)

~T

This is the dawning....
    Also a free-spirited aquarian here. And Jeanne and all of you who post, we are so blessed to have found each other. I love you all, Jackie
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Hear hear, Jeanne
    I, too, want to celebrate everyone on this site and the love, enocouragement, and support you all so freely give.

Oh, and I'm a virgo and never really had the anal retentive qualities until my late twenties. Now, I'm the picture of virgo uptightness!
  • taleena
    Options
    rjjj said:

This is the dawning....
    Also a free-spirited aquarian here. And Jeanne and all of you who post, we are so blessed to have found each other. I love you all, Jackie

Ditto... even if I was
    Ditto... even if I was tempted to "run away"..
  • taleena
    Options
    rjjj said:

This is the dawning....

• jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    Options
    capricorn
    Capricorn here...
    and I agree! I have never been to a site where everyone is so compassionate, loving, and caring. I wanted to join when I first found out I had BC, but was too chicken! Now I am glad that I did and I can't wait to get home from work to sign in and see how everyone is doing....

Each and every one of you is a God sent....

Julie
  • jgridley
    jgridley Member Posts: 169
    Options
    capricorn
    Capricorn here...
    and I agree! I have never been to a site where everyone is so compassionate, loving, and caring. I wanted to join when I first found out I had BC, but was too chicken! Now I am glad that I did and I can't wait to get home from work to sign in and see how everyone is doing....

Julie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    jgridley said:

capricorn
    Capricorn here...

Julie

I totally agree Julie! :)

I totally agree Julie! :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    dorothyt said:

I will be 54 on my birthday.
    I will be 54 on my birthday. That's not me with the big smile that's my grand daughter. I'm the one on the left side.

Hi Dorothy! I have seen
    Hi Dorothy! I have seen your picture before. Your granddaughter does have a beautiful smile, as well as you! Hope you have a Happy Birthday!