Options

Comments

• Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    jgridley said:

capricorn
    Capricorn here...
    and I agree! I have never been to a site where everyone is so compassionate, loving, and caring. I wanted to join when I first found out I had BC, but was too chicken! Now I am glad that I did and I can't wait to get home from work to sign in and see how everyone is doing....

Each and every one of you is a God sent....

Julie

What a site this is!
    I wish I would have found this site when I was first diagnosed this

time with bc. I can come here and get useful information or laugh till my sides hurt. That

is the beauty of here. This is an amazing site and I, personally, would like to thank ACS -

CSN for allowing us this wonderful opportunity to meet online to discuss everything from

chemo to getting a recipe. How blessed we all are! Love, Jeanne
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    Options
    beesharpe said:

blessed
    Hi guys
    my name is Valerie and I have been on this network since April. I havent said much but I read your comments almost every day and most days something that one of you has said has really gotten me through. i too am a siser of breast cancer and I AM MAKING THIS JOURNEY. I feel so blessed to have gotten this far and I have been so blessed to read the words of encouragement that you guys give each and every day .
    thank you
    beesharpe

hello
    hello to my sister in pink love and hugs you
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    beesharpe said:

blessed
    Hi guys
    my name is Valerie and I have been on this network since April. I havent said much but I read your comments almost every day and most days something that one of you has said has really gotten me through. i too am a siser of breast cancer and I AM MAKING THIS JOURNEY. I feel so blessed to have gotten this far and I have been so blessed to read the words of encouragement that you guys give each and every day .
    thank you
    beesharpe

I just wanted to welcome you
    I just wanted to welcome you Valerie to this wonderful site! Yes, we are blessed to have it

and to have so many wonderful survivors to help us on this journey!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    kugiek said:

Jeanne I totally agree
    When I was first diagnosed.. I also did the searching thing,,, looking for anything to help me understand what was going on..
    It was a Blessing when I found this site. After reading all from everyone, and hearing that I was not alone.. and the support from everyone out here I have made it successfully through this. I went into surgery not as scared as I thought I would be. and so far the recovery has also been what I have been expecting..
    So yes... My hat is off to everyone out here also..
    and a Huge Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Katie

I know Kugiek..I searched on
    I know Kugiek..I searched on the internet too, looking for information. This site has been great to help me. I don't know what I would do without it.
  • dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Options
    Thank you for starting this post
    First, a very blessed birthday to all of you who will soon be celebrating this month and those upcoming next month! Birthdays, before cancer, didn't mean much to me. Now, they mean I am beating this thing one year at a time. It means I have had one more year to watch my daugther grow into the beautiful young lady I had always hoped she would be. It means that I am getting closer to when the doctors will say, "You are in remission."

I, like all of you, are so grateful for all your love and support. I wish I had joined three years ago, it would have made the first part of this unplanned journey a whole lot easier. Well, I have you all now.

When I open this site each day, I don't know if I am going to laugh or cry. I don't know if I will be praying for a new member or rejoicing for those who have gotten a good report. You have all found a place in my heart, and I feel as though I can tell you anything and you will be there for me.

We are truly a sisterhood of hundreds. Wow! Wouldn't it be great to one day have a reunion, so that we could give each other a real hug, instead of just a cyber hug? I want to tell you face-to-face that, with you, I know I can beat this cancer.

Thank you, each and every one!
    dmc
  • confused123
    confused123 Member Posts: 251
    Options
    I am also grateful for this
    I am also grateful for this site. I was searching for people who had the same treatment as me because as you all know everyone's treatment can be so different. I got through mastectomy and chemo with laughs and smiles but always cried when rads was talked about. You guys have helped me so thank you.
    By the way I am a Scorpio so no bday til Novenber and I will be 34
    Happy Bdays to all those coming up!
    Kim
  • jnl
    Options

I am also grateful for this
    I am also grateful for this site. I was searching for people who had the same treatment as me because as you all know everyone's treatment can be so different. I got through mastectomy and chemo with laughs and smiles but always cried when rads was talked about. You guys have helped me so thank you.
    By the way I am a Scorpio so no bday til Novenber and I will be 34
    Happy Bdays to all those coming up!
    Kim

Hey confused! It is great
    Hey confused! It is great that this site does help us. And, should I wish you a happy birthday months ahead? lol I will wait till it gets a lil closer. k? Good luck to you!
  • Noel
    Options
    rjjj said:

This is the dawning....
    Also a free-spirited aquarian here. And Jeanne and all of you who post, we are so blessed to have found each other. I love you all, Jackie

That is so true Jackie!
    That is so true Jackie! And, thanks Jeanne for starting this! Hugs, Noel
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Jeanna, You are so right. I
    Jeanna, You are so right. I know that I am so grateful to have all of my new friends here. We all have such big problems.We all have the same problem. This is a truly amazing group.

Thank you Jeanne for
    Thank you Jeanne for starting this post! I think everyone here agrees with you! This is an

amazing support group and I don't know what we would do without it. Thanks again!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Kat11 said:

Jeanna, You are so right. I
    Jeanna, You are so right. I know that I am so grateful to have all of my new friends here. We all have such big problems.We all have the same problem. This is a truly amazing group.

I am also grateful to have
    I am also grateful to have all of you as my friends. You are all amazing like Kat said! I

think this is the one place where we can ask anything and know that someone will reply, if

only to say hi or good luck. Bc does create a "sisterhood"! Hugs, Lex
  • Alexis F
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I am also grateful to have
    I am also grateful to have all of you as my friends. You are all amazing like Kat said! I

think this is the one place where we can ask anything and know that someone will reply, if

only to say hi or good luck. Bc does create a "sisterhood"! Hugs, Lex

oops double posted sorry
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

Thank you Moopy!
    Thank you Moopy! I am so honored to call you my friend!

I, like Moopy, and the
    I, like Moopy, and the others, thank you Jeanne for this post!
  • Alexis F
    Options
    jnl said:

Hey confused! It is great
    Hey confused! It is great that this site does help us. And, should I wish you a happy birthday months ahead? lol I will wait till it gets a lil closer. k? Good luck to you!

I think this posting just
    I think this posting just shows everyone what a "Family" we are here. Look at the responses, look at what everyone says! After being diagnosed with cancer, I am changed, but, changed for the best. I now speak up, I now say how I feel, I now will take care of myself better. This site is amazing for all of us, from the silly joke to the very serious seeking help and information. So, who cares what someone else says? Why should you care? Just live your life and ignore the stupid ones. I do!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    Alexis F said:

I think this posting just
    I think this posting just shows everyone what a "Family" we are here. Look at the responses, look at what everyone says! After being diagnosed with cancer, I am changed, but, changed for the best. I now speak up, I now say how I feel, I now will take care of myself better. This site is amazing for all of us, from the silly joke to the very serious seeking help and information. So, who cares what someone else says? Why should you care? Just live your life and ignore the stupid ones. I do!

We all are Blessed!
    I just thought this needed to be moved up. I always loved what everyone wrote on this post. And, we are truly all blessed in so many ways. I hope some of you still like this post too! Maybe, we should put our ownselves aside for a moment, and, pray for those that truly need strength and comfort! We are blessed that we can!

Love, Jeanne
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Jeanne D said:

We all are Blessed!
    I just thought this needed to be moved up. I always loved what everyone wrote on this post. And, we are truly all blessed in so many ways. I hope some of you still like this post too! Maybe, we should put our ownselves aside for a moment, and, pray for those that truly need strength and comfort! We are blessed that we can!

Love, Jeanne

Praying for those right now
    I am doing at this very moment! I love this post too!

We need to appreciate the small things in life, and, not be so hurried to miss the small more important things that can truly change your life.

Hugs,

Kristin
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Praying for those right now
    I am doing at this very moment! I love this post too!

We need to appreciate the small things in life, and, not be so hurried to miss the small more important things that can truly change your life.

Hugs,

Kristin

This site is a blessing to
    This site is a blessing to all of us! Sending out prayers to all that need them!

Diane :)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    taleena said:

Ditto... even if I was
    Ditto... even if I was tempted to "run away"..

Debi, have you posted new
    Debi, have you posted new pics on your expression page yet?

I need to look!

You are so good, I love your art!

Kylez
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    DianeBC said:

This site is a blessing to
    This site is a blessing to all of us! Sending out prayers to all that need them!

Diane :)

I am Leo
    Yep thats me with all the little things that makes a Leo a Leo i can not deni it
    i also feel blessed
    tjhay
  • jnl
    Options
    tjhay said:

I am Leo
    Yep thats me with all the little things that makes a Leo a Leo i can not deni it
    i also feel blessed
    tjhay

I think everyone feels this
    I think everyone feels this site is a blessing.

It has helped so many of us and continues to.

Leeza
  • Noel
    Options
    tjhay said:

I am Leo
    i also feel blessed
    tjhay

So Tj, you are Leo the Lion?
    So Tj, you are Leo the Lion? Yikes, do you chase and eat little kitties? Yikes again! lol