Options
13»

Comments

• rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    cats_toy said:

hubba hubba!
    Good for you, sometimes being a brazen hussy can be fun!!!

Photobucket

Cat
    right on!
    Jackie
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    rjjj said:

My fun-loving sister Tash
    Looks like I got back to my computer just in time!!!Remember how you ran running and screaming from that snake? Well........run girl run...and don't look back. It sounds like he is just like that snake all coiled up and ready to strike at you the minute you get home. That makes my heart so sad, I know what a joy you are and how very happy you could be if he wasn't there trying to steal it. He is very possibly jealous of what a truly amazing, sweet and funny person you are and don't forget very talented and creative. I knew that quite a long time back when you posted the poem and picture of your turquoise out-fit. I would love to see that again sometime...

I can't probably tell you any more than all your amazing sisters have said , but hun don't just "settle" because you are familiar with your surroundings, there is so much more out there to live for and anyone would be crazy not to love you and show you how much. Look at what happiness your new job has made you. If you didn't have to go home to the drunken judge, you could go have a drink with friends after work. Before you know it you would have guys in corvetts, cudas, mustangs etc. all beating down your door. In time you will find someone who truley loves you and will show you all the joy you have missed. That I am sure of.

I know that it is scary but girl pull up your big girl panties (my favorite saying) and get out there and live your long and happy life. I know your heart ..and you probably are concerned with how he will be should you leave. but he will be fine..maybe he (the worse half) will get some counceling or try to quit the drunken abusive behavior.. If you continue to let it happen he will never change.

I will be wishing you the best sweetie. luv ya, Jackie

You are all GORGEOUS!
    Thank you for the wonderful advice and feedback. I worked 'till 8 tonight and they begged me to back to the house for a pre-wedding drink. It was lovely. When my boss left at lunchtime she threw her arms round me and said "Thank you so much" I told her to bog off and enjoy her weekend!
    Anyway, 'His Nibs' started drinking before I left for work at 11.30, and phoned me several times to tell me he was going to be sober when I got in....

WRONG!

I don't know if it was smoke or drink but I came home to a very strange person, fixed face, staring eyes , stupid grin and talking funny. I told him about my day and he said it all helped with my Indoctrination!

I sent the sod to bed.

And I told him I've had enough. Thank you all for the support, I have a feeling I'm going to be needing it more than ever. Huge Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

You are all GORGEOUS!
    Thank you for the wonderful advice and feedback. I worked 'till 8 tonight and they begged me to back to the house for a pre-wedding drink. It was lovely. When my boss left at lunchtime she threw her arms round me and said "Thank you so much" I told her to bog off and enjoy her weekend!
    Anyway, 'His Nibs' started drinking before I left for work at 11.30, and phoned me several times to tell me he was going to be sober when I got in....

WRONG!

I don't know if it was smoke or drink but I came home to a very strange person, fixed face, staring eyes , stupid grin and talking funny. I told him about my day and he said it all helped with my Indoctrination!

I sent the sod to bed.

And I told him I've had enough. Thank you all for the support, I have a feeling I'm going to be needing it more than ever. Huge Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(((((((hugs))))))))))
    There isn't anything more to say except you have ALL the support you will ever need from all of us here~ that's what Real Family and True Friends do for each other. And you are that and more to us.

I haven't quoted my favorite movie line is a long time, but it sooo applies to you:

"We do what we have to do, so we can do what we want to do." Live those words, sweetie!

Hugs,
    Claudia
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

(((((((hugs))))))))))
    There isn't anything more to say except you have ALL the support you will ever need from all of us here~ that's what Real Family and True Friends do for each other. And you are that and more to us.

I haven't quoted my favorite movie line is a long time, but it sooo applies to you:

"We do what we have to do, so we can do what we want to do." Live those words, sweetie!

Hugs,
    Claudia

Good grief!, dear J?!?
    Am so sorry I turned in early last night, missed ALL of this, catching up now a whole day later... I simply cannot find words to add at this point, it's all been said, and many times over. Other than to assure you of my continued support and encouragement.

Dear J... You're of way above average intelligence, funny, giving of your heart. You've just barely regained your physical health after battling a dangerous disease.

Pleeease, you've got to be your OWN best friend. Put yourself FIRST. It seems you are worth so much more than you know. Simply put - you deserve so much better, and so much more.

Kindest regards, Susan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

You are all GORGEOUS!

WRONG!

I sent the sod to bed.

Tasha, it is your life and
    Tasha, it is your life and you will be the one to make the final choice. But, that is the point, you have a life. Don't let it just slip away with someone like that tearing you down and making you miserable. Life can be so short, every minute should be lived to the fullest.
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Noel said:

Tasha, it is your life and
    Tasha, it is your life and you will be the one to make the final choice. But, that is the point, you have a life. Don't let it just slip away with someone like that tearing you down and making you miserable. Life can be so short, every minute should be lived to the fullest.

little red corvette
    Hey Tash~ I want to see an updated pic of you sittin' in that little red corvette.....baby your much too fast (prince) or whatever his name/sign is nowadays.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

You are all GORGEOUS!

WRONG!

I sent the sod to bed.

Attack Cat!!
    Hey tasha....I would be more than happy to ship my "attack cat" to you if you would like to borrow her....she can definitly put him in his place (Better than a pit bull!)
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Attack Cat!!
    Hey tasha....I would be more than happy to ship my "attack cat" to you if you would like to borrow her....she can definitly put him in his place (Better than a pit bull!)

Me???
    Yep! you bet!

Photobucket

Cat
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    cats_toy said:

Me???
    Yep! you bet!

Photobucket

Cat

Awwwww
    I'm scared!

Jxxxxxxxxx
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Awwwww
    I'm scared!

Jxxxxxxxxx

No...
    Not to scare YOU.

It's to scare HIM.

You daft sod.

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Sorry, J - you're most certainly NOT really a daft sod. I've just been wanting so badly to use it... daft sod... daft sod... daft sod... There, maybe I've got it out of my system - at least for a while...
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

No...
    Not to scare YOU.

It's to scare HIM.

You daft sod.

Kind regards, Susan

P.S.: Sorry, J - you're most certainly NOT really a daft sod. I've just been wanting so badly to use it... daft sod... daft sod... daft sod... There, maybe I've got it out of my system - at least for a while...

That cat is funny lol POW!

That cat is funny lol POW!