Woohooooooooo

Options
tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Wiggling my hips and shaking my 'thang' !

You won't believe this...BUT...Some guy in a corvette came in today and Hit on me!

My boss's husband noticed all the attention he was giving me and was near hysterics after the guy left...He said it was so obvious it was hilarious! Rotton Sod!

I can't believe it!

Woohoooooooo

ROFLMAO! Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options
    Hrmph
    A fine example you are setting for my godguppies, you brazen hussy! Young Aortus the Caboose is probably in tears even as I type this.

Heh. Nice going!
  • tasha_111
    Options
    Aortus said:

Hrmph
    A fine example you are setting for my godguppies, you brazen hussy! Young Aortus the Caboose is probably in tears even as I type this.

Heh. Nice going!

Aortus
    Thanks for that....I have tears rolling down my face reading it! "Brazen Hussy"?...I LIKE IT!

Hugs Both J and so many guppies I'm soon going to be asking for recipes!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    Sexy Horticulturist
    You still got it, Turquoise Girl! Like we told ya, you are smart, fun, sweet, and now we know--a hot babe!
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Options
    OMG
    Would you guys stop!!!!!! You're hurting me!!! LOL
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    hubba hubba!
    Good for you, sometimes being a brazen hussy can be fun!!!

Photobucket
  • Moopy23
    Options

OMG
    Would you guys stop!!!!!! You're hurting me!!! LOL

Sour Grapes (or Boobs)?
    You're just jealous because Betty Boop is hotter than Buxom Ballerina.
  • phoenixrising
    Options
    Moopy23 said:

Sour Grapes (or Boobs)?
    You're just jealous because Betty Boop is hotter than Buxom Ballerina.

Oh come on now!!! Just look
    Oh come on now!!! Just look at my hips!! A few more pizza's and beers and Betty Boop could look like that too LOL
  • Moopy23
    Options

Oh come on now!!! Just look at my hips!! A few more pizza's and beers and Betty Boop could look like that too LOL

Brazen Hussies
    Yep, some pizza, and lots of beer, would do it, but is ballerina a brazen hussy? Or just an exhibitionist? I mean, has a guy in a corvette come on to her?
  • Moopy23
    Options

Brazen Hussies
    Yep, some pizza, and lots of beer, would do it, but is ballerina a brazen hussy? Or just an exhibitionist? I mean, has a guy in a corvette come on to her?
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    A fine day for J :-)
    It's almost too much to bear all at once. I just read about the hairbrush revolution, now this!

Hey, did Mr. Suave With A Corvette spend lotsa money? If so, I think you deserve a bonus in your next paycheck. You know, just a bit of the extra profits.

Kind regards, Susan
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    You all crack me up. I'm
    You all crack me up. I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts, tears are rolling down my cheeks and my 2 teenagers think I'm growing 3 heads, they are rolling their eyes at each other. You guys are tooo much.
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Options
    cats_toy said:

hubba hubba!
    Good for you, sometimes being a brazen hussy can be fun!!!

Photobucket

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!
    Tasha --

Obviously your new admirer was seeing what we already knew: you ARE one hot babe, inside and out!!!!

So, be brazen, be wild, be all you can be and more. You go girl!

Admiringly yours,
    Debi
  • tasha_111
    Options

A fine day for J :-)
    It's almost too much to bear all at once. I just read about the hairbrush revolution, now this!

Hey, did Mr. Suave With A Corvette spend lotsa money? If so, I think you deserve a bonus in your next paycheck. You know, just a bit of the extra profits.

Kind regards, Susan

Hey
    He spent loads, on a platinum amex (one notices these things) He was from Manchester which is just up country from the county I come from.........I think it was just an ex-pat thing.
    He was real nice though.

nuff said.

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx
    Well actually NOT ENOUGH SAID! HERE GOES......Every day when I have worked 8 hours, I come home to my so called 'better half' who has been spending money like it grows on trees and is a drunk as a judge EVERY night when I get in at 5. This is usually followed by a blazing row within an hour of me getting home. All the bloody washing up is still in the sink when I get my day off on sunday (even though he only cooked one meal all week, every cup, mug, glass and plate needs to be washed)

I KNOW! Why don't you leave him?.......I am in a strange country with only him as backup. That's why.

He is verbally, sexually and mentally abusive and I HAVE PHUCKIN HAD ENOUGH!

No wonder I am looking elsewhere.......Hey all of you Pray for me and keep yer fingers crossed too! I can't do this much longer.

Sorry to vent........It's not like me, I tackle everything with humour but this is just getting my goat so much.

Sorry again.......Jxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    WHAT!
    Tasha how come you didn't mention this to me just a few moments ago while we were in chat, you little stinker you! That tourquoise hair must be workin for ya!

YOU GO GIRL!

RE
  • cats_toy
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Hey
    He spent loads, on a platinum amex (one notices these things) He was from Manchester which is just up country from the county I come from.........I think it was just an ex-pat thing.
    He was real nice though.

nuff said.

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx
    Well actually NOT ENOUGH SAID! HERE GOES......Every day when I have worked 8 hours, I come home to my so called 'better half' who has been spending money like it grows on trees and is a drunk as a judge EVERY night when I get in at 5. This is usually followed by a blazing row within an hour of me getting home. All the bloody washing up is still in the sink when I get my day off on sunday (even though he only cooked one meal all week, every cup, mug, glass and plate needs to be washed)

I KNOW! Why don't you leave him?.......I am in a strange country with only him as backup. That's why.

No wonder I am looking elsewhere.......Hey all of you Pray for me and keep yer fingers crossed too! I can't do this much longer.

Sorry to vent........It's not like me, I tackle everything with humour but this is just getting my goat so much.

Tash..
    do something to fix it if you need to stay. You can push him to do more, or something, I don't know. I hate to hear what you have to go through on top of all the bc stuff. Maybe you can find a place??? Please let me know if any of us can help somehow.
    =^..^=

or go find that guy and sweet talk him into putting you up in an apartment!!!
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Hey
    He was real nice though.

nuff said.

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx

Don't be sorry, that's what
    Don't be sorry, that's what we are here for. If you can't vent here, then where? Get yourself settled, try to save up some money and kick his sorry a** out the door. You deserve way better dear friend. Hugs, Lili
  • phoenixrising
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Hey
    He was real nice though.

nuff said.

Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxx

That ain't no back up!!
    I'm not sure how it works but if you're married to the dickwad you should be able to divorce him and stay here. You would do soooooooooo well!! Honest! Anybody who is verbally, sexually and mentally abusive is WORSE than having NO support at all. When I left my first who was much the same only he didn't drink it was like a huge boulder being lifted off my back. I didn't have much but a two yr old son, very little furniture and had to go on social assistance for a while but I sure did feel so much lighter and happier. And I know my son woud have been the same if I had stayed. And DON'T ever be sorry here. Perhaps you should do more of this kind of venting. Tasha, you are special and delightful. You would have no problem at all getting along here.
  • tasha_111
    Options

That ain't no back up!!
    I'm not sure how it works but if you're married to the dickwad you should be able to divorce him and stay here. You would do soooooooooo well!! Honest! Anybody who is verbally, sexually and mentally abusive is WORSE than having NO support at all. When I left my first who was much the same only he didn't drink it was like a huge boulder being lifted off my back. I didn't have much but a two yr old son, very little furniture and had to go on social assistance for a while but I sure did feel so much lighter and happier. And I know my son woud have been the same if I had stayed. And DON'T ever be sorry here. Perhaps you should do more of this kind of venting. Tasha, you are special and delightful. You would have no problem at all getting along here.

Phoenix
    I'm not (and will never be) married to him...Maybe I should post a board on sexual preferences and get the whole pic? Am I Not doing what is expected of me (Because I bloody well hate it?) Or is he expecting too much of me?

I am talking B Js I just can't do it! He bangs on about it all the time and I view it as a threat.......

He even said last week he was going to go and pay for it at a rub-and-tug....I told him that he'd better make sure they wanted him to move in.......because he wouldn't come back here to me afterwards

Swine eh?
  • phoenixrising
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Phoenix
    I'm not (and will never be) married to him...Maybe I should post a board on sexual preferences and get the whole pic? Am I Not doing what is expected of me (Because I bloody well hate it?) Or is he expecting too much of me?

I am talking B Js I just can't do it! He bangs on about it all the time and I view it as a threat.......

He even said last week he was going to go and pay for it at a rub-and-tug....I told him that he'd better make sure they wanted him to move in.......because he wouldn't come back here to me afterwards

Swine eh?

Then, sweetie, you are free and clear
    as a Canadian citizen right? Pack your tote and say kiss my arse!! As I write this I realize I shouldn't be telling you what to do and as one woman said to me in the midst of my a**hole experience, "when you've had enough you'll do something about it". I still procrastinated because of that big unknown world out there and I was scared. Scared to stay, scared to leave. But you will never find yourself and know your true worth living under abuse everyday. Someone running you down and sapping your self esteem and energy only makes your heart grow heavy and soon you start to believe you are worth nothing. Its criminal!

This is suppose to be a time of healing for you and that's what we all want for you here.
    Time to heal and surround yourself with people that love, support and encourage you. I am so glad I left mine. In time I went back to school then college while single parenting and this was a good influence on my son. But it took me years to undo the damage he did.

While only you can make this decision please don't let fear be your guide. We all support your well being here. We are sisters and we are friends and care about you very much.

Big hug
    jan
  • cats_toy
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Phoenix

Swine eh?

Tash..for you...
    Photobucket

=^..^=