Options
1235»

Comments

• Chickie1
    Chickie1 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P
    Not long after my last post I learned from Marie's son that she passed about 2:00 a.m. today, Ohio time.
    Her sister was with her. He and family did not get the call in time to make it to her side, but he has been with her a great deal in the last three weeks and had to rest some time. After arriving at he hospital, he stayed with her until she was taken away. He saw that she received all the respect she was due.
    Services are pending. I will post when I find out the day and hour and I am sure that many of you will choose to have your own private tribute at that time, as will I.
    God bless you all. We are all better people for having known Marie.

Marie
    From my son...

Thank you Auntie O, for always thinking of me and having such nice
    things to say.
    I hope they have the most "heavenly" cookies there, in your new home,
    with God.

Remember, you have been on the list of many Special Intentions at my school.

Love,
    Your Patrick
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Options
    zahalene said:

Final info...
    Services for Marie will be on Wednesday afternoon, 4 p.m., Ohio time. I can not be there physically, but will surely be in spirit.
    Also, for those of you with whom Marie shared her snail mail addy....her son is keeping her apartment open until the end of the month and that address will be good until then in case you care to send condolences.
    I do not plan to post on this thread again, but will send the entire thread, as well as the one on the ovarian cancer board, to her son so he can see the outpouring of love for his dear mother.
    If anyone else cares to comment here, please do so in the next couple of days so you can express your heart to Marie's family.
    Thank you all for being so sensitive to me during this time. Losing a dear friend is never easy, but as I said in the beginning of this thread, Marie would not want us to feel comfortless.
    God bless you all.

My dearest Marie:
    You were

My dearest Marie:

You were an inspiration to everyone that had the good fortune to have "met" you both in person and here on this site. Thank you for all your words of encouragement, and showing us what the true meaning of survivor was. You were an inspiring person like no other. May you now find peace in a better world.

Until we meet again, your friend, Lili

Me deepest condolences to the Isaac family. Marie was truly a dear friend to all of us who had the good fortune to have met her.
  • Tricia02
    Tricia02 Member Posts: 129
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P
    Not long after my last post I learned from Marie's son that she passed about 2:00 a.m. today, Ohio time.
    Her sister was with her. He and family did not get the call in time to make it to her side, but he has been with her a great deal in the last three weeks and had to rest some time. After arriving at he hospital, he stayed with her until she was taken away. He saw that she received all the respect she was due.
    Services are pending. I will post when I find out the day and hour and I am sure that many of you will choose to have your own private tribute at that time, as will I.

ive been away
    zah im so sorry you have lost your friend, sorry was away in Prague and got back today to check how Marie was. All I can say Marie is, see you later luv Tricia
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

My dearest Marie:
    You were

My dearest Marie:

You were an inspiration to everyone that had the good fortune to have "met" you both in person and here on this site. Thank you for all your words of encouragement, and showing us what the true meaning of survivor was. You were an inspiring person like no other. May you now find peace in a better world.

Until we meet again, your friend, Lili

Me deepest condolences to the Isaac family. Marie was truly a dear friend to all of us who had the good fortune to have met her.

Just want to say that I hope
    Just want to say that I hope that you, Zahlene, are doing ok. And, thank you for keeping us updated on your dear friend Marie. You were a true friend and I hope that your grieving is behind you now. God bless you!
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Just want to say that I hope
    Just want to say that I hope that you, Zahlene, are doing ok. And, thank you for keeping us updated on your dear friend Marie. You were a true friend and I hope that your grieving is behind you now. God bless you!

Thank you, Kristin
    I am doing well actually. Funny (but not) how things worked out...
    Marie's services were yesterday....on my birthday!
    But please understand that while it was a very emotional day for me (partly because I could not be in Ohio to attend), I am HONORED to have shared the day with her in this very special way.
  • CHERYL25671
    CHERYL25671 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    zahalene said:

Thank you, Kristin
    But please understand that while it was a very emotional day for me (partly because I could not be in Ohio to attend), I am HONORED to have shared the day with her in this very special way.

happy belated bday zah
    SENDING MY CONDOLESCENES TO THE ISACC FAMILY esp lAURA love always ur #1 daughter CHERYL
    from WEST VIRGINIA
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

happy belated bday zah
    SENDING MY CONDOLESCENES TO THE ISACC FAMILY esp lAURA love always ur #1 daughter CHERYL
    from WEST VIRGINIA

I am so sorry that your
    I am so sorry that your friend, Marie, passed away from cancer. She sounds like a very brave woman. My deepest sympathy to her family.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P

Heartfelt Sympathies
    Zah, I am so sorry the loss of your dear friend Marie, as you know she is at peace and in the presence of her Lord. My condolences to her family, she was a very special woman who through her caring ways will live on in the people who's life's she touched.

Much Love,

RE
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    zahalene said:

Thank you, Kristin

I am glad to hear that you
    I am glad to hear that you are doing well Zahalene! You were so kind to keep all of us updated on your dear friend Marie! And, I understand the HONOR you felt! God bless you!