OHIOGIRL

Options

Comments

• zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options
    chenheart said:

Marie
    Boggles the mind indeed, Zah! I can't begin to understand the intricies of the human body and spirit. That our Marie was hours from passing and it is now 3 weeks is simply incredible. I know you have been in touch with her, and that her son could not be any more loving and attentive to his sweet mama.

Thanks for the update, Zah...I know you will keep us posted. Bless your heart;especially as Marie has become one of your closest friends since joining CSN.

Hugs,
    Claudia

R I P
    Not long after my last post I learned from Marie's son that she passed about 2:00 a.m. today, Ohio time.
    Her sister was with her. He and family did not get the call in time to make it to her side, but he has been with her a great deal in the last three weeks and had to rest some time. After arriving at he hospital, he stayed with her until she was taken away. He saw that she received all the respect she was due.
    Services are pending. I will post when I find out the day and hour and I am sure that many of you will choose to have your own private tribute at that time, as will I.
    God bless you all. We are all better people for having known Marie.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P
    Not long after my last post I learned from Marie's son that she passed about 2:00 a.m. today, Ohio time.
    Her sister was with her. He and family did not get the call in time to make it to her side, but he has been with her a great deal in the last three weeks and had to rest some time. After arriving at he hospital, he stayed with her until she was taken away. He saw that she received all the respect she was due.
    Services are pending. I will post when I find out the day and hour and I am sure that many of you will choose to have your own private tribute at that time, as will I.

I am so very sorry. You
    I am so very sorry. You were a good and true friend to her. My deepest sympathy to her

family. Thank you Zahalene for keeping us informed and updated. I wish I would have known

Marie. She sounds like an amazing woman! Peace be with you! Hugs, Kristin
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Kristin N said:

I am so very sorry. You
    I am so very sorry. You were a good and true friend to her. My deepest sympathy to her

family. Thank you Zahalene for keeping us informed and updated. I wish I would have known

Marie. She sounds like an amazing woman! Peace be with you! Hugs, Kristin

I also want to extend my
    I also want to extend my deepest sympathy to you and her family! What a wonderful woman she

must have been. Thanks for updating us!
  • purfictladee
    purfictladee Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Noel said:

I also want to extend my
    I also want to extend my deepest sympathy to you and her family! What a wonderful woman she

must have been. Thanks for updating us!

OHIOGIRL
    MARIE, I WILL MISS U DEEPLY U WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPEICAL SPOT IN MY HEART.U WERE ONE TERRIFIC LADY. U ALWAYS TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY U WILL BE FINE.NOW THAT U R IN GODS ARMS HE WILL GUARD TO THE INTERNAL LIGHT.UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN. LOVE U, CHERYL (PURFICTLADEE)
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P

She has comfort now....
    Please pass my condolences on to her family!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    KathiM said:

She has comfort now....

Hugs, Kathi

I am so sorry. Please pass
    I am so sorry. Please pass my sympathy on to Marie's family!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    KathiM said:

She has comfort now....

Hugs, Kathi

Thank You Zah
    So sad.............Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P

My sincere sympathy...
    For you, Zah. Because you have lost a very dear friend.

And for Marie's loving family, and to all who had the privilege of knowing her.

Marie's life obviously touched and changed forever the lives of many. May she rest in peace.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Options

My sincere sympathy...
    For you, Zah. Because you have lost a very dear friend.

And for Marie's loving family, and to all who had the privilege of knowing her.

Marie's life obviously touched and changed forever the lives of many. May she rest in peace.

Kind regards, Susan

Mine too
    Very well put, Susan!

Even though Moopy and I never got to meet Marie, our lives have been deeply touched by people who did have that privilege. May Marie's loving spirit continue to be shared with all who come to this board.

Moopy and Joe
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Aortus said:

Mine too
    Very well put, Susan!

Even though Moopy and I never got to meet Marie, our lives have been deeply touched by people who did have that privilege. May Marie's loving spirit continue to be shared with all who come to this board.

Moopy and Joe

I am so sorry about Marie.
    I am so sorry about Marie. You are a good friend to let us know how she was doing. She must have been a really special lady!
  • Texylin
    Texylin Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Marie
    Thank you so much for keeping us posted, Zahalene. We will all miss her deeply. She was a wonderful lady.

Linda
  • Oscar0914
    Oscar0914 Member Posts: 32
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P

My deepest sympathy to Marie's family and friends. I will miss her.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    Zahalene
    I wish I could put my arms around you and comfort you and ease some of the sorrow at the loss of your friend. I did not know Marie, but I am inspired by the messages in this strand. Love, Lynn
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P

Condolences. Sorry I never
    Condolences. Sorry I never got to know her. She is out of pain now.
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

Zahalene
    I wish I could put my arms around you and comfort you and ease some of the sorrow at the loss of your friend. I did not know Marie, but I am inspired by the messages in this strand. Love, Lynn

Final info...
    Services for Marie will be on Wednesday afternoon, 4 p.m., Ohio time. I can not be there physically, but will surely be in spirit.
    Also, for those of you with whom Marie shared her snail mail addy....her son is keeping her apartment open until the end of the month and that address will be good until then in case you care to send condolences.
    I do not plan to post on this thread again, but will send the entire thread, as well as the one on the ovarian cancer board, to her son so he can see the outpouring of love for his dear mother.
    If anyone else cares to comment here, please do so in the next couple of days so you can express your heart to Marie's family.
    Thank you all for being so sensitive to me during this time. Losing a dear friend is never easy, but as I said in the beginning of this thread, Marie would not want us to feel comfortless.
    God bless you all.
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    Options
    zahalene said:

Final info...
    Services for Marie will be on Wednesday afternoon, 4 p.m., Ohio time. I can not be there physically, but will surely be in spirit.
    Also, for those of you with whom Marie shared her snail mail addy....her son is keeping her apartment open until the end of the month and that address will be good until then in case you care to send condolences.
    I do not plan to post on this thread again, but will send the entire thread, as well as the one on the ovarian cancer board, to her son so he can see the outpouring of love for his dear mother.
    If anyone else cares to comment here, please do so in the next couple of days so you can express your heart to Marie's family.
    Thank you all for being so sensitive to me during this time. Losing a dear friend is never easy, but as I said in the beginning of this thread, Marie would not want us to feel comfortless.
    God bless you all.

May this wonderful lady whose heart and spirit brought so much comfort and inspiration to all those here, rest forever in God's Peace. A beautiful soul never dies, it remains with all those who have loved it. Cindy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Cindy54 said:

May this wonderful lady whose heart and spirit brought so much comfort and inspiration to all those here, rest forever in God's Peace. A beautiful soul never dies, it remains with all those who have loved it. Cindy

You were a very good friend
    You were a very good friend Zahlene! Thanks for your posts! Bless you!
  • Chickie1
    Chickie1 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    zahalene said:

Final info...
    God bless you all.

zah

zah,

Thank you so much for being the connection between marie and all of us, these past days.

I would like to express my comfort to Marie's family.
    My heart goes out to all of them, and especially her "Laura".

Hugs,
    Margaret

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Chickie1 said:

zah

zah,

Thank you so much for being the connection between marie and all of us, these past days.

I would like to express my comfort to Marie's family.
    My heart goes out to all of them, and especially her "Laura".

Hugs,
    Margaret

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Condolence
    My condolence to the family and all of her friends. I can tell she was well love and she love everyone by what has been said.

She is God's special angel and she will be there waiting for us when it is our turn so we will make an easy transition from this world to the great beyond.

Margo
  • Chickie1
    Chickie1 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    zahalene said:

R I P

Marie

As Marie would always end her emails ~~

"The man who kneels to God, can stand up to anything".

~~ And she did ~~