Mama G update

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Thanks so much for keeping
    Thanks so much for keeping us informed. Of course, Mama G and family remain in my prayers.
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    pattimc said:

Update
    Thanks for the update. Just so sad about this...prayers to her and her loving family.

Thank for the update
    My heart and prays go out to her and her Family. I am sure she feels that we are all there holding her hand Prays coming her way and candle will be lit. God Bless Her Cindy
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415

Thanks so much for keeping
    Thanks so much for keeping us informed. Of course, Mama G and family remain in my prayers.

Thank you
    Thanks so much for the update. Thinking of Mama G and her family.
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    The pink wig :) makes me
    The pink wig :) makes me smile. MamaG and I joined about the same time and I remember thinking "this woman has spunk, fight, and pizazz" When we became friends on FB I remember looking at all of her photo shoots and saying "wow, look at her go, she's amazing" Although I never got to meet her in person, we were able to share in a common fight, seems like only yesterday we were discussing neuropathy, it now makes me think it wasn't neuropathy for her, somehow it just don't seem fair for her to be ok one month and in Hospice the next. My heart aches at this news and I'm praying for MamaG and her family!! I know Hospice all too well, Nov and Dec of 2006 I spent the last days with my Mom there (lung cancer), the great thing is that they were so good to her, and she was very comfortable. God Bless Lorraine and all of her family!! Lorraine, if you can hear us, I want to say, thank you for sharing your amazing spirit and your exciting life with all of us, you truly inspire me!! May God hold you and your family at this time, may you all find strength, comfort, and peace, until we meet again.
    Miles of Love,
    ~Kari
  • pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    OMG. I am speechless.
    OMG. I am speechless. Thoughts and prayers...Pitt
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    pitt said:

OMG. I am speechless.
    OMG. I am speechless. Thoughts and prayers...Pitt

MamaG will forever be the
    MamaG will forever be the surfer girl to me. Her photos were so awesome and she so enjoyed these last two years photographing friends and family enjoying the waves.Go softly into the night sister....
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Thanks for the update,
    Thanks for the update, Linda, although this is not the news we want to hear. I, too, remember MamaG in her hot pink wig when she first joined. I thought after ready her posts that this lady is full of spunk and will be someone to take the beast by the horns and put it in its place. This disease is so unpredictable as MamaG was pronounced NED just a very short while ago. I'm so sad for her and her family. Thank goodness she is surrounded by her loving family. MamaG, we're all with you in spirit and sending courage to get you through. Love you!!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

this is a dumb question, I
    this is a dumb question, I know it is, but anyway I will show my stupidity and just ask..... is it at all possible for her to pull out of this or is this it?

Prayers for Mama G. And
    Prayers for Mama G. And Libby, I don't know. All of her pink sisters are pulling for her and praying for her.

Hugs, Angie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

this is a dumb question, I
    this is a dumb question, I know it is, but anyway I will show my stupidity and just ask..... is it at all possible for her to pull out of this or is this it?

Double post

Double post
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Thank you for the update.
    I checked this site today just to see how she is doing. As she prepares to leave this life and its pain behind may she be lifted by angels. My prayers are with her family and may they feel sweet comfort from His hand.
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    PinkPearl said:

Thank you for the update.
    I checked this site today just to see how she is doing. As she prepares to leave this life and its pain behind may she be lifted by angels. My prayers are with her family and may they feel sweet comfort from His hand.

Thanks for the update. My
    Thanks for the update. My heart aches right now. Mama G may the angels surround you with peace and also your family.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Thank you Linda. Hugs and
    Thank you Linda. Hugs and prayers to her and her family.
    jan

I will keep praying for Mama
    I will keep praying for Mama G. Praying that she can find the strength to get through this.

Hugs, Leeza
  • rrogers34
    rrogers34 Member Posts: 135

Thanks for the update. My
    Thanks for the update. My heart aches right now. Mama G may the angels surround you with peace and also your family.

Mama G
    I am saddened to hear about this turn in Mama G. It breaks my heart when I hear of anyone who has had a recurrance or mets. Mama G and well as many others has always been an inspiration to me as I am going through my own journey.

Fight it Mama G with all you can, the rest us are here lifting up prayers. With God all things are possible. I personally do not beleive just because someone is in HOSPICE that there is no chance. My Dad was in Hospice and he did pass, not from cancer, however I talked alot with the hospice nurses and they said, they have alot of patients that get better and they stop hospice. So there is hope. I know you are a fighter, and a blessed sister, and you are in my Prayers. May God give you and your family the strength and peace that you so desperately need right now. I also know of a woman who had BC spread to her spine and they gave her treatments in her back. She is stage IV and has been for quite a while. She is in a wheel chair and yet she is doing well otherwise. She to is a fighter. I am a positive person so I am going to look forward to your next post Mama G.

Love you Mama G.
    Becky
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Thanks for the update. I
    Thanks for the update. I will continue to pray for Mama G and her family.
    Sparkle
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    With heavy heart...
    Thanks, Linda, for posting here.

Prayers for comfort & peace - for Lorraine & her loved ones.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    fauxma said:

Prayers for her and the
    Prayers for her and the family.
    With love from a kindred spirit

Prayers for Mama G and her
    Prayers for Mama G and her family.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    fauxma said:

Prayers for her and the
    Prayers for her and the family.
    With love from a kindred spirit

posted twice, sorry

posted twice, sorry
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

With heavy heart...
    Thanks, Linda, for posting here.

Prayers for comfort & peace - for Lorraine & her loved ones.

Kind regards, Susan

Praying~
    ~for MamaG and her loved ones.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    aisling8 said:

This news
    makes my insides feel heavy. And while I feel sad, I felt a shadow of a smile knowing that MamaG is fighting. What a strong spirit!

Thank you, Linda, for letting us know.

xoxo
    Victoria

Not the news I wanted to
    Not the news I wanted to read about Mama G, but, I pray she finds strength.

Prayers for her,

Diane
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Thank you Linda. So sorry to
    Thank you Linda. So sorry to hear.