Bad PT Scan :(

Comments

• pitt
    pitt Member Posts: 387
    I am thinking of you and
    I am thinking of you and hoping for better information on the next test. Hang in there! Pitt
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    pitt said:

I am thinking of you and
    I am thinking of you and hoping for better information on the next test. Hang in there! Pitt

Kari .. Sending you prayers and positive
    thoughts. I hope the information provided by some of our WARRIORS have given you a baseline on which to process forward, or pointed you in the right direction.

Hoping and praying all the best for you.

Strength and Courage,

Vicki Sam
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Sometimes 'spots' do light
    Sometimes 'spots' do light up when there is nothing there. One of my scans before chemo lit up on a spot along my lower jaw bone. A few days after the scan I had an appt with an ENT and he biopsied the area and there was nothing 'nasty' there. Hopefully yours will be like mine - nothing to worry about.

Susan
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Rague said:

Sometimes 'spots' do light
    Sometimes 'spots' do light up when there is nothing there. One of my scans before chemo lit up on a spot along my lower jaw bone. A few days after the scan I had an appt with an ENT and he biopsied the area and there was nothing 'nasty' there. Hopefully yours will be like mine - nothing to worry about.

Susan

Kari
    Kari...everyone is right. Stay positive...but unload to us here. We are with you and will look forward to your next report. Take care. Pat
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Kari
    Kari...everyone is right. Stay positive...but unload to us here. We are with you and will look forward to your next report. Take care. Pat

Prayers
    Kari I am praying for you for the best of results on Tues. and for patience for the waiting. I agree the waiting is so hard. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Waiting is so hard, please
    Waiting is so hard, please know I'm sending peace and calm to help you through till Tuesday.

Hugs,

Linda
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Kari,
    I am wishing you benign results. Triple negative doesn't tend to present in the bones, so I think there's a good chance this will be benign. Please let us know and try to distract yourself this weekend.

Mimi
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    taleena said:

Kari, Can't chime in on the
    Kari, Can't chime in on the spine, I just wanted you to know that I am sending up special prayers for you! Hang in there, and as hard as it might be try to stay positive! We're all here for you!

Hugs,

~T

I am sorry Kari. Sending
    I am sorry Kari. Sending prayers for you.

Hugs, Kylez
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    mimivac said:

Kari,
    I am wishing you benign results. Triple negative doesn't tend to present in the bones, so I think there's a good chance this will be benign. Please let us know and try to distract yourself this weekend.

Mimi

Kari
    Kari,
    Sending positive thoughts your way that this is benign hot spot. Some are as you have read.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Kari
    I'm sorry about your test results. Hoping for a positive outcome.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950

Kari
    Kari,
    Sending positive thoughts your way that this is benign hot spot. Some are as you have read.

Hugs,
    Margo

Kari
    Just adding good

Kari
    Just adding good thoughts and hugs.
    Dee
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Keeping you in my prayers,
    Keeping you in my prayers, Kari. I know how hard the waiting is - sending you hugs and calm, healthy vibes :)
    *hugs*
    Heather
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Kari
    So sorry to hear that you are going through all of this. I know the waiting can be so hard. Hang in there, sweetie, and keep us posted. I am praying hard for you!
    Love,
    Linda
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    linpsu said:

Kari
    So sorry to hear that you are going through all of this. I know the waiting can be so hard. Hang in there, sweetie, and keep us posted. I am praying hard for you!
    Love,
    Linda

I guess
    we all agree-- waiting is awful. So we'll wait with you!

Sending you positive energy.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    aisling8 said:

I guess
    we all agree-- waiting is awful. So we'll wait with you!

Sending you positive energy.

xoxo
    Victoria

Praying for you
    Kari, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Please know that I'm sending up prayers for you and sending positive thoughts your way. Stay strong and keep us posted.

Dawne
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    CR1954 said:

Kari...
    In my prayers. So hard waiting, but hoping for the best results.

Hugs,
    CR

You are in my prayers.
    Hugs,

You are in my prayers.

Hugs, Angie
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440

Praying for you
    Kari, I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Please know that I'm sending up prayers for you and sending positive thoughts your way. Stay strong and keep us posted.

Dawne

So Sorry
    Kari, I too am triple negative!
    Curious, as too what treatments are available?
    I'm hoping and praying that you will be fine.
    Keep us posted and you know I will be praying for you.
    Lots of HUGS Karie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hang in there Kari,
    Try not to worry (I know easier said than done). Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way.

xoxo,
    Jean

Sending prayers and hugs.
    Sending prayers and hugs.

Jan
  • beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member
    weazer said:

So Sorry
    Kari, I too am triple negative!
    Curious, as too what treatments are available?
    I'm hoping and praying that you will be fine.
    Keep us posted and you know I will be praying for you.
    Lots of HUGS Karie

Kari you are in my thoughts
    Kari you are in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry you have to go through this.

Hugs
    Beetle
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Sending prayers for peace of
    Sending prayers for peace of mind while you wait for your MRI and its results, and for the PT scan to be a false positive! xoxoxoxo Lynn