I have to tell you all

Comments

• cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Thank you Joe
    For sharing your memories and feelings about Moopy's funeral. I'm so glad that you could feel us around you, because we were definitely with you in spirit, and will continue to be.

I know that you are strong, but am glad to hear that you have been able to release your sadness through tears. They can be so healing, and I know that you will have more healing ahead. We are all here to help in any way you can.

Love and Hugs,
    Cindy
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Thank you...
    Thank you for sharing Moopy's service with us, Joe. It sounds like it was beautiful.

Yes, of course you cried. I would be worried if you hadn't. Terribly hard saying good-bye to your life partner and friend.

I HOPE that you will remain here, on the board. You have been through so much, helping Lisa through her two year battle. Both of you were my strength, on many occasions, and I think you have an incredible amount of knowledge and encouragement to give here.

And we will be here for you. If you need a shoulder, if you need propping up, when sadness knocks you down, we are here.

Heartfelt hugs for you...
    CR
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    CR1954 said:

Thank you...
    Thank you for sharing Moopy's service with us, Joe. It sounds like it was beautiful.

Yes, of course you cried. I would be worried if you hadn't. Terribly hard saying good-bye to your life partner and friend.

I HOPE that you will remain here, on the board. You have been through so much, helping Lisa through her two year battle. Both of you were my strength, on many occasions, and I think you have an incredible amount of knowledge and encouragement to give here.

And we will be here for you. If you need a shoulder, if you need propping up, when sadness knocks you down, we are here.

Heartfelt hugs for you...
    CR

Bless you, Joe
    After reading your post, I shared it with my husband, which lead to an hour and a half discussion about what life would be like for him without me, and vice versa. We both feel the same way. Neither of us will ever truly "leave" the other, and our spirits are bound together for eternity. The mear loss of the human body doesn't lessen the love that you two have for one another, and she is still so much a part of your everyday life, as well as ours. Moopy was a true Kindred Spirit, and always was there for those who needed a nudge, or a kind word to make you feel better. She is with you always, and will never leave your side. I feel her presence with me as well, and will strive to be the kind soul that lived in Lisa. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Just know that you are a part of this Board forever, and we will always be here for you to lean on in times of need. Your kindness has always shown through as well, and we know why Moopy depended so much on her Joe. You are a rock. hugs, Judy
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    Thank you as well for being there for us!
    There is nothing I can do, to make her come back
    There are no words I can say, that can replace her words you long to hear

There are no answers I can give that will satisfy your questions,
    There is not another soul I can introduce to you,
    That will ever replace hers
    And there is no love I can offer you
    That will ever replace the love you shared

I cannot promise your broken heart
    Will ever be complete,
    I will not say that it could have been worse
    I will not deny that it was a tragedy
    I will not lie and tell you she will be back

She never really left

I do promise you she hears you when you speak
    I will say she loves you no matter what the distance
    I will not deny she is in a better place
    And will not lie she is waiting to greet you someday

She is every step you take
    She is everything you do
    She is the air you breathe
    She is every beat of your heart

She is like the wind, you cannot see her ... but you will always feel her

Peace and Love,
    Edie
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    You ARE surrounded by your
    You ARE surrounded by your Kindred Spirits. And I know that Moopy wants us to continue to keep an eye on you and shore you up when need be. If there is one lesson most of us want our loved ones to learn from our experience, it is that we want you to go forth, be happy and live every day as it is your last. My prayers are with you. Moopy was such a bright spirit--you must have some amazing memories.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

You ARE surrounded by your
    You ARE surrounded by your Kindred Spirits. And I know that Moopy wants us to continue to keep an eye on you and shore you up when need be. If there is one lesson most of us want our loved ones to learn from our experience, it is that we want you to go forth, be happy and live every day as it is your last. My prayers are with you. Moopy was such a bright spirit--you must have some amazing memories.

Joe, Thank you for sharing Moopy with us .. she will
    always and forever hold a very special place in my heart. I am worried about YOU. I hope you have some sort of outlet, therapy - outreach program in your community to help with the down times that will be part of your new life -.

It's hard to explain, we never know why this happen the way they do - deaths, divorce - loss of jobs -- but in time -- we see a rainbow, parting of clouds, and our Lord give us a new purpose, zest for life. This I promise you.

Strength, Courge and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    VickiSam said:

Joe, Thank you for sharing Moopy with us .. she will
    always and forever hold a very special place in my heart. I am worried about YOU. I hope you have some sort of outlet, therapy - outreach program in your community to help with the down times that will be part of your new life -.

It's hard to explain, we never know why this happen the way they do - deaths, divorce - loss of jobs -- but in time -- we see a rainbow, parting of clouds, and our Lord give us a new purpose, zest for life. This I promise you.

Strength, Courge and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Just wanted to say how sorry
    Just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss...I am not very good at saying the right thing but know that you are in my prayers..I also offered my communion for your Moopy and the rest of the kindred spirits..God Bless...
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Thank you for sharing the
    Thank you for sharing the lovely service with us. Tears are never something to be ashamed of. In this case,they're just one of many ways that show how special Lisa is. They also demonstrate what an amazing person you are.

I'm not finding the right words to express the rest of what I'm feeling. Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    You have....
    a beautiful guardian angel now. She will always be with you and looking after you. You have comforted us all by sharing. Thank you.

Hugs, Sally
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Oh, Joe
    Thank you! We are all here for you.

Big bearhugs,

Sue
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Oh, Joe
    Thank you! We are all here for you.

Big bearhugs,

Sue

So glad to hear from you.
    Joe,
    I have thought about you every day. Grieving is a process and the sadness will come in waves for a long time. You will find that over time more of your thoughts about Moopy will bring a smile to your face rather than bringing you to tears. That's when the healing that has come from allowing yourself to grieve starts to peek through. I know you'll get through this and Moopy's love will always be in your heart. Love never dies and you are surrounded with love!

Roseann
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Joe
    thanks for being here for us and sharing everything that has happened. Lisa (Moopy) will be remembered with fondness. I still am having a hard time emotionally because it was so sudden. I lost my first husband of 2 years to a car accident. I was 23 years old. It was a sudden tragedy. I have now been married for 36 years to a wonderful man. Keep your loving memories with you always. It's the little things in life that will make you think of her.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • crselby
    crselby Member Posts: 441 Member
    condolences to Joe
    The posts from you and Moopy have been special to me, so filled with love and hope. I hope you get through the future with less pain every day, and that you find joy in memories of her and what the future may bring.I don't have the gift of saying the right things, so I'll just say, I am so very sorry for your/our loss.
    ~~Connie~~
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Joe,
    Thanks for sharing this with us. You and Moopy were just so lucky to have each other. Take care of yourself.

Hugs,
    Jean
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    This made me cry
    Joe,

Thank you for this very nice (and well written, I might add) update on how you are doing.

I have been a wreck this week and have cried so much I'm surprised I'm not dehydrated. :-)

I cried when I saw the first post about Lisa's death, when I read the one about her funeral, every time I light a candle for Lisa and just any time I think about the two of you.

Take care.

Wolfi
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    It sounded like a beautiful
    memorial service honoring Moopy. What a blessing also for the many loving years you shared and her spirit that you feel within you.

Thanks for all of your prayers and posts helping others.

God Bless,

Sylvia
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Thank you so much for
    Thank you so much for sharing yourself and Moopy with all of us. Your post brought tears to my eyes especially where you said, "I walked out the door of the church into a new life." Very poignant. I can only hope that my husband feels about me the way you so clearly feel about Lisa.
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    cookie97 said:

Thank you as well for being there for us!
    There is nothing I can do, to make her come back
    There are no words I can say, that can replace her words you long to hear

There are no answers I can give that will satisfy your questions,
    There is not another soul I can introduce to you,
    That will ever replace hers
    And there is no love I can offer you
    That will ever replace the love you shared

I cannot promise your broken heart
    Will ever be complete,
    I will not say that it could have been worse
    I will not deny that it was a tragedy
    I will not lie and tell you she will be back

She never really left

I do promise you she hears you when you speak
    I will say she loves you no matter what the distance
    I will not deny she is in a better place
    And will not lie she is waiting to greet you someday

She is every step you take
    She is everything you do
    She is the air you breathe
    She is every beat of your heart

She is like the wind, you cannot see her ... but you will always feel her

Peace and Love,
    Edie

Edie, I love your poem!!

Edie, I love your poem!!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Thanks for sharing
    Joe,and for staying with us.
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Thank you Joe :-)
    for keeping us updated to your well being. You and your family are still in my prayers!!
    ~Kari