Bad news

1235»

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Moopy23 said:

Wish I could thank every one of you
    Joe has been reading your posts to me all day and I have also been reading them over on his laptop. Thank all of you for bringing your light and warmth and caring to us as we take our first steps through this new, even scarier, tunnel.

Love,
    Moopy

Hi Moopy, You are in my
    Hi Moopy, You are in my thoughts and prayers and I am sending a special healing prayer your way. Strength and courage, dear sister. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Kat11 said:

What do I say,I know what I
    What do I say,I know what I would like to say, but it would not be very nice. So here is the only thing I can think of next. This sucks, but you have to fight this so you guys will do this once again and kick cancer right in the ****. Moopy I know you have it in you to do this, but I wish you did not have to.
    Love & Prayers Kathy

must have missed something
    Moopy and Joe,
    I must have missed something. Thought we were looking at a dx of fatty liver and couldn't quite absorb this news. While very sorry to hear this, I would encourage you with the fact that tumors in the liver can be shrunk and managed for a very long time. This is my hope for all of us with liver mets.

I also hope you tolerate the Carboplatin and Gemzar very well. That is one combination that I have not had, but am optimistic that it will be the right combination for you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you both as you begin this leg of the journey. God speed.
    Marsha
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I feel so bad
    hearing this news. I can only hope that all goes well with the chemo. I know you can beat this because you have all of us helping you in the fight. You will be in my thoughts.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Bad News
    Wendy called me from England (she is visiting family) to tell me this horrible news. I was floored, it has taken me all day just to get my head wrapped around it. I don't think my head is wrapped around it yet. I don't think any have are head wrapped around it. Joe when we chatted last I gave you my number please either of you feel free to use it any time. The love that is felt for the two of you is all over this discussion. Please know that Wendy and I are keeping you both in our prayers and if there is anything we just let us know.
    tj
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    chenheart said:

Where is the word to give
    Where is the word to give you love, encouragement and express fear and discouragement at the same minute??? I don't think that such a word exists, and yet, it is obvious that this is what we are all feeling at this moment in time.

Although I am not triple negative, you 2 know that I had my gallbladder out in May, 4 days before before Mother's Day, and I did the Revlon 5K that same Saturday. You also know that it turned out it wasn't gallbladder at all, but liver mets, coupled with mets to lining of the lung and bones! I was thinking just last night ( contemplating the new year and all) that I have had liver mets for at least 10 months now. And you know that it has not stopped me, nor my activity level, nor my zest for life. Not to say that the "what if's" don't pull me by the short hairs, not to say I haven't cried, not to say anything at all...except, Step On The Rollercoaster Again. You know which one; the rollercoaster with no seatbelt, an oil-spill on the tracks and it's starting to not just rain, but sleet! You hold on to each other, you scream as you go around the loops and horrendous curves,and OMG, just when you thought it wasn't possible, the ride comes to a stop. You are both battered and bruised,hating the damned carnival, but because you were together, you got off of the ride!
    It should go without saying that I look ahead to seeing you both step off that coaster...

Hugs and love in abundance,
    Chen♥

I don't know what to say
    I don't know what to say either. I am stunned at this. I thought everything was alright Moopy from the last post I read from Aortus.

Please know that I am sending you my prayers and sending positive thoughts.

Will be watching for updates.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    tjhay said:

Bad News
    Wendy called me from England (she is visiting family) to tell me this horrible news. I was floored, it has taken me all day just to get my head wrapped around it. I don't think my head is wrapped around it yet. I don't think any have are head wrapped around it. Joe when we chatted last I gave you my number please either of you feel free to use it any time. The love that is felt for the two of you is all over this discussion. Please know that Wendy and I are keeping you both in our prayers and if there is anything we just let us know.
    tj

Dear Lisa and Joe my heart is broken
    Can I find the right words? Probably not.
    Can I pray? I am not sure.
    Am I crying? I have no tears left.
    Am I lost? No, I am not.
    We have seen miracles here and I am positive we will see miracles again and again. I believe in conviction and human spirit, and certain in your eventual victory over the monster that we call breast cancer.

sending you a big hug
    New Flower
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member

Dear Lisa and Joe my heart is broken
    Can I find the right words? Probably not.
    Can I pray? I am not sure.
    Am I crying? I have no tears left.
    Am I lost? No, I am not.
    We have seen miracles here and I am positive we will see miracles again and again. I believe in conviction and human spirit, and certain in your eventual victory over the monster that we call breast cancer.

sending you a big hug
    New Flower

Hope.
    Please hang on through this. Where there is life there is always hope. There are new treatments every day. Love can create miracles and you have tons of that. Prayers coming your way Moopy and Joe.

Rosenn
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Prayers
    God and the angels must be overwhelmed with prayer requests with just the people from this board. Im sorry from the bottom of my heart for your horrible news.
    Im sorry, maybe read it and forgot, but how was it found? Thought moopy had her scan and was neg.
    Prayers for strength for you both as you again have to fight this monster. Love and hugs to you both,Katz
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    just checking it
    to see how things are going!!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Moopy23 said:

Joe has been reading your posts to me all day and I have also been reading them over on his laptop. Thank all of you for bringing your light and warmth and caring to us as we take our first steps through this new, even scarier, tunnel.

Love,
    Moopy

We love you
    both very much!Can you tell?!!:-)
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member

just checking it
    to see how things are going!!

There is nothing to add that hasn't already
    been said....I am praying for your strength to get thru this and for a perfect outcome.

Hugs, Judy
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Calleen said:

So Sorry
    Joining the prayer team here and engulfing You both with Love, Hope, and Strength. Your fellow Sister Warriors are here fighting along side You every step of the way!

{{{{HUGZ}}}}

Calleen

I am speechless too. I am
    I am speechless too. I am so sorry Moopy. I am praying for you.

Hugs and positive thoughts,

Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Love,
    Moopy

So sorry Moopy. This is not
    So sorry Moopy. This is not the news we ever want to read on here. I pray you can draw strength from all of the support that is on this board for you.

Prayers sent!

Debby
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Say it ain't so.
    Sending my

Say it ain't so.

Sending my prayers along with all the others.

Hugs

Donna
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Moopy23 said:

Love,
    Moopy

I am happy that Joe read you
    I am happy that Joe read you the posts and that you could see them too. We want you to know how we are all supporting you.

Hugs and prayers!
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    I'm sorry
    This is NOT the post I wanted to see when I logged in tonight. You two will continue to be in my prayers and plese let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Wolfi
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Wolfi said:

I'm sorry
    This is NOT the post I wanted to see when I logged in tonight. You two will continue to be in my prayers and plese let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Wolfi

It is nice to know that you
    It is nice to know that you have been able to read all of the outpouring of support and love for you Moopy. Update us as to how you are doing, or have Joe, when he has some time.

Hugs, Debby