Bad news

Comments

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    The disappointment is
    The disappointment is crushing!! My heart just aches for you both! Chen's analogy of the roller coaster ride just about sums it up. I hope the chemo is easy on you and I hope it helps that we are all there for you. Hugs and tears for you but after that we will rise up strong again.
    love and hugs
    jan
  • Giant Poodles
    Giant Poodles Member Posts: 79

damn this cancer. you guys
    damn this cancer. you guys are in my thoughts and prayers. i hope Moopy handles the chemo well, and most importantly, that the chemo does it's job. sending big hugs your way. we're here for you.
    *hugs*
    Heather

Prayers for you guys
    I wanted to let you know I have been praying for you for the last several weeks. You guys come to my mind often and when you do I pray for you. You are both blessed to have each other. It looks as though you are very much in love. God performs miricles (sp) all the time. Lean on Jesus Christ and lean on each other. You have alot of warriors praying for you, because you can not, the words don't come. I will continue to lift you in prayer. There are many on here that are winning, you will be one of those. Let your spirit keep fighting. I love your love to each other.
    Love and Hugs,
    Rhonda
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234

The disappointment is
    The disappointment is crushing!! My heart just aches for you both! Chen's analogy of the roller coaster ride just about sums it up. I hope the chemo is easy on you and I hope it helps that we are all there for you. Hugs and tears for you but after that we will rise up strong again.
    love and hugs
    jan

praying
    Just adding my prayers for you both...
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    waffle8 said:

praying
    Just adding my prayers for you both...

Lisa and Joe
    You are both in my thoughts and prayers and you will overcome this.
    I am truly saddened by the news but know that we are all here for you.

Love you both,
    Margo
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Lisa and Joe
    You are both in my thoughts and prayers and you will overcome this.
    I am truly saddened by the news but know that we are all here for you.

Love you both,
    Margo

Praying for the two of
    Praying for the two of you.

Hugs, Angie
  • warrrior3
    warrrior3 Member Posts: 92
    Sad to hear
    you are both in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member
    warrrior3 said:

Sad to hear
    you are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Chen,
    I believe you have

Chen,

I believe you have coined the word that embodies love, encouragement, fear and discouragement:

"Step on the Rollercoaster Again" or "SOTRA".

So Sotra to you, Moopy. Please add my thoughts and prayers to these.

Chickadee
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Joe & Moopy
    my heart goes out to both of you. Not the news we had all hoped for. But she is a fighter and with you by her side she will get through this too! I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers that this treatment has positive results.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I am so sorry
    I am stunned by this news. I just didn't believe that it wouldn't be good news. Still, you did it before, you can do it again, together.

Sue
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Wish I could thank every one of you
    Joe has been reading your posts to me all day and I have also been reading them over on his laptop. Thank all of you for bringing your light and warmth and caring to us as we take our first steps through this new, even scarier, tunnel.

Love,
    Moopy
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    dumbfounded
    sitting here dumbfounded. Cannot even put into words how devastating this must be for you two. All I can add to everyone else's posts is that Moopy, you are a strong couragous survivor with one of the best support groups around. You can do this battle again, regardless of the fact that you, nor anyone else, should never have to.
    I am so so sorry that any one has to do this, not once, twice, or any number of times.
    My prayers are with you.
    =^..^=
  • pipwe1
    pipwe1 Member Posts: 53
    Moopy23 said:

Joe has been reading your posts to me all day and I have also been reading them over on his laptop. Thank all of you for bringing your light and warmth and caring to us as we take our first steps through this new, even scarier, tunnel.

Love,
    Moopy

we will ALWAYS be there
    we will ALWAYS be there Moopy.... here and on FB! Wendy
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    prayers
    You are so strong....that is what I have sensed in all of your posts. Take a deep breath and stay strong again. My prayers are with both of you. Hugs.
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Love,
    Moopy

Love you!
    Love you Moopy!! We've got your back!

CR
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    lizzie17 said:

prayers
    You are so strong....that is what I have sensed in all of your posts. Take a deep breath and stay strong again. My prayers are with both of you. Hugs.

I am so sorry, i know how
    I am so sorry, i know how devastating this news is. I am also fighting this battle so I hope that you keep in touch with me about her treatment. i was taking taxatere and carbo but this did not work for me, the tumors keep growing. I will let you know that she will be very tired, so be ready. These are very strong chemo combos. I seemed to have a lot of nausea, also.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    So sorry
    Oh Joe and Moopy - I am so, so sorry to hear this awful news! It is just not fair! I am praying that Moopy has a good response to the chemo treatments. So many hugs and prayers are coming your way!
    Love,
    Linda
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    linpsu said:

So sorry
    Oh Joe and Moopy - I am so, so sorry to hear this awful news! It is just not fair! I am praying that Moopy has a good response to the chemo treatments. So many hugs and prayers are coming your way!
    Love,
    Linda

So sorry Joe and Moopy
    I hate to hear this sad news. Stay strong, hold tight to each other, and keep believing. We all are here cheering you on, and believing with you.
    Jennifer
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    linpsu said:

So sorry
    Love,
    Linda

I'm praying for thoughts of hope
    to lift you up and give you all the strength and courage you need to overcome this. You two are an amazing team! Stay strong Sister.

Love you guys,

Sylvia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    linpsu said:

So sorry
    Love,
    Linda

Joe and Lisa,
    This news is

Joe and Lisa,
    This news is so not what I expected to hear from you. I thought that because the Dr. was waving around the liver and being so upbeat that it just wasn't possible that this would be mets. I know that Moopy that you are a strong fighter and Aortus is the absolute picture of support. I think that there are pictures in the dictionary of you by those words. Well, there should be. I know you will fight this but I am saddened that you have to fight this. It makes my heart hurt to see so many of you fighting recurrences and mets but I know that each of you is working your best to get through the treatments, the side affects and the fears that this news brings. My heart reaches out to you all and my prayers are ever with each of you. And dear Lisa hold that shell close to you. It is my sincere wish for you to always carry hope in your heart. I carry it in my heart for everyone here but most especially for those that are fighting again and again this dreaded disease.
    I try hard to be upbeat in my responses but it is hard not to want to vent. I believe what our dear Chenheart always says to be stronger than nt angry at but right now at this moment my mind is saying words that I would never say outloud. There is not a curse word that isn't ringing in my head at this moment. It will pass and I will go back to prayers and good thoughts but I wish I had a boatload of old dishes and a metal garbage can right now. Crashy breaky sounds would be so good.
    Love to all my sisters who are fighting any fight against cancer. And to you, Moopy and Aortus special thoughts and giant hugs are being sent.
    Stef
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    linpsu said:

So sorry
    Love,
    Linda

What do I say,I know what I
    What do I say,I know what I would like to say, but it would not be very nice. So here is the only thing I can think of next. This sucks, but you have to fight this so you guys will do this once again and kick cancer right in the ****. Moopy I know you have it in you to do this, but I wish you did not have to.
    Love & Prayers Kathy