Hi people today is FRIDAY any interesting plan for the week end?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I'm going to stay at home as I got this terrible Flu!
«1

Comments

  • TxKayaker
    TxKayaker Member Posts: 176
    Heading to Dallas this
    Heading to Dallas this afternoon granddaughter's first birthday party tomorrow.Would like to get my new kayak in the water tomorrow but wife say's it's to cold for her but not me that's why I bought a dry suit.
    Everyone enjoy their weekend.
  • C Dixon
    C Dixon Member Posts: 201
    Friend Coming
    My daughter and husband are away. I have a friend coming up to visit tonight and then just me and the boys for Saturday. I hope it's nice and quiet.

    Catherine
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    C Dixon said:

    Friend Coming
    My daughter and husband are away. I have a friend coming up to visit tonight and then just me and the boys for Saturday. I hope it's nice and quiet.

    Catherine

    Wish you a quite and peaceful weekend Cath!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    TxKayaker said:

    Heading to Dallas this
    Heading to Dallas this afternoon granddaughter's first birthday party tomorrow.Would like to get my new kayak in the water tomorrow but wife say's it's to cold for her but not me that's why I bought a dry suit.
    Everyone enjoy their weekend.

    Where are you going to do kayaking ?.
    Enjoy it!
  • TxKayaker
    TxKayaker Member Posts: 176
    pepebcn said:

    Where are you going to do kayaking ?.
    Enjoy it!

    Lake Lewisville north of
    Lake Lewisville north of Dallas about 15 minutes from my Carrollton home.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    TxKayaker said:

    Lake Lewisville north of
    Lake Lewisville north of Dallas about 15 minutes from my Carrollton home.

    It shouldn't be very cold isn't ?
    Hugs!
  • TxKayaker
    TxKayaker Member Posts: 176
    pepebcn said:

    It shouldn't be very cold isn't ?
    Hugs!

    Looking at a high of 58 F
    Looking at a high of 58 F (15 C) and a low of 38 F ( 4 C)with maybe some rain on Saturday. Air temp is not my problem it is the the water temp I afraid of if I roll.
  • nudgie
    nudgie Member Posts: 1,478
    Let's see, on Saturday I need to
    a) take down Christmas decorations inside
    b) wash clothes (I wash for the 3 males living in the house :) )
    c) clean bathrooms (3.5)
    d) food & household shopping
    e) fix dinner

    Then on Sunday,

    a) go to Church
    b) attend the 2nd Annual Capitals Casino & Auction Event

    Then, off on Monday,

    HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    TxKayaker said:

    Looking at a high of 58 F
    Looking at a high of 58 F (15 C) and a low of 38 F ( 4 C)with maybe some rain on Saturday. Air temp is not my problem it is the the water temp I afraid of if I roll.

    Not too warm to roll l agree , same temperature than here today!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    nudgie said:

    Let's see, on Saturday I need to
    a) take down Christmas decorations inside
    b) wash clothes (I wash for the 3 males living in the house :) )
    c) clean bathrooms (3.5)
    d) food & household shopping
    e) fix dinner

    Then on Sunday,

    a) go to Church
    b) attend the 2nd Annual Capitals Casino & Auction Event

    Then, off on Monday,

    HOORAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I understand you are rely forwarding Monday !
    LOL!
    Hugs!
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502
    pepebcn said:

    I understand you are rely forwarding Monday !
    LOL!
    Hugs!

    Picking the rest of the
    Picking the rest of the Tangerines and Lemons off my trees. Possibility of a freeze here next week. Hoping not, never freezes in S. Tx!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Kenny H. said:

    Picking the rest of the
    Picking the rest of the Tangerines and Lemons off my trees. Possibility of a freeze here next week. Hoping not, never freezes in S. Tx!

    Not fishing this week end? boat is still on water or on dry?
    Hugs!
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945
    well I am getting ready to
    well I am getting ready to sign off the job and into the weekend!
    which includes a full day tomorrow coaching Mock Trial team at our first invitational meet!
    Will start the grocery shopping, laundry and house cleaning tonight so Monday won't slap me in the face on it's way in!
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Patteee said:

    well I am getting ready to
    well I am getting ready to sign off the job and into the weekend!
    which includes a full day tomorrow coaching Mock Trial team at our first invitational meet!
    Will start the grocery shopping, laundry and house cleaning tonight so Monday won't slap me in the face on it's way in!

    I am resuming our Wii
    I am resuming our Wii bowling league tomorrow, I feel better and I am looking forward to it. And sometime I really need to clean the house. Somdays I really think that if I have to woek full time I should have someone come into clean, but knowing me I would clean the house before the cleaning person came.

    Kathy
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238
    I just want to feel better.
    I just want to feel better. Gloves don't come off for long. Dang chemo, I'll show you!

    Gail
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Patteee said:

    well I am getting ready to
    well I am getting ready to sign off the job and into the weekend!
    which includes a full day tomorrow coaching Mock Trial team at our first invitational meet!
    Will start the grocery shopping, laundry and house cleaning tonight so Monday won't slap me in the face on it's way in!

    Home Olimpycs isn't Patteee?
    LOL.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    khl8 said:

    I am resuming our Wii
    I am resuming our Wii bowling league tomorrow, I feel better and I am looking forward to it. And sometime I really need to clean the house. Somdays I really think that if I have to woek full time I should have someone come into clean, but knowing me I would clean the house before the cleaning person came.

    Kathy

    Wii bowling league !
    FUN!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    plh4gail said:

    I just want to feel better.
    I just want to feel better. Gloves don't come off for long. Dang chemo, I'll show you!

    Gail

    Hope you get better soon!
    Gail!
  • Nana2
    Nana2 Member Posts: 255
    pepebcn said:

    Hope you get better soon!
    Gail!

    I'll be happy to have the
    I'll be happy to have the weekend out of bed! Hopefully! Been down with a sinus infection and bronchitis. Fever and lots of sleeping the past three days. Feel bad because Jim is on the other side of the house feeling lousy from chemo. We're both just sleeping alot. Hope you get over your flu Pepe!
  • P_I_T_A
    P_I_T_A Member Posts: 133
    Stay in and enjoy the snow...
    They're saying possibly 4" Sun-Mon. That ought to shut this town down for awhile.

    -DJ