Hi people today is FRIDAY any interesting plan for the week end?

2»

Comments

• mjrnow1
    mjrnow1 Member Posts: 9
    It is supposed to rain some
    It is supposed to rain some tomorrow so just stay inside & keep warm.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Nana2 said:

I'll be happy to have the
    I'll be happy to have the weekend out of bed! Hopefully! Been down with a sinus infection and bronchitis. Fever and lots of sleeping the past three days. Feel bad because Jim is on the other side of the house feeling lousy from chemo. We're both just sleeping alot. Hope you get over your flu Pepe!

I'm as you hope tomorrow better
    but lad night was awful ,toilet, fever, cold, hot, more toilet!.
    Hope you both feel better soon!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    P_I_T_A said:

Stay in and enjoy the snow...
    They're saying possibly 4" Sun-Mon. That ought to shut this town down for awhile.

-DJ

Hope you get fun ! DJ.
    What state are you DJ?
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    mjrnow1 said:

Welcome mjrnow !
    That's also an inviting plan!
    Hugs!
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    pepebcn said:

Wii bowling league !
    FUN!

Yes Pepe, a group of us get
    Yes Pepe, a group of us get together every weekend to play Wii bowling, we keep track of the scores as well. It gets us all out of the house and visiting with one another. Kids don't have anything on us!
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    pepebcn said:

Wii bowling league !
    FUN!

Yes Pepe, a group of us get
    Yes Pepe, a group of us get together every weekend to play Wii bowling, we keep track of the scores as well. It gets us all out of the house and visiting with one another. Kids don't have anything on us!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    mjrnow1 said:

Welcome mjrnow1!

Welcome mjrnow1!
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Hey Pepe, hope you're

Hey Pepe, hope you're feeling better... Let's see, on Sunday we're planning to take the kids sledding if we get some more snow - but of course we'll stay in the nice warm car mind you. ;-) If we only get a dusting, Rick will probably just build some Lego sets with them. You know, one of these days, I'm going to tell you that we're going skydiving and scuba diving and swimming with dolphins all in the same weekend! :-D (Hey Pete - any spare rooms down there in Australia??!) :-D Hugs, Cynthia
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    mjrnow1 said:

HI MJ:
    Welcome to the board. Saw this was your first post so I wanted to jump in and say welcome and any questions, any questions whatsoever, just ask away there is someone on the board that has been there and done that and will share their experiences.

Tina
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Dinner:
    Dinner at the nephew's house on Saturday, other than a little grocery shoping, couch potatoes here. It is snowing today, more tonight, more Saturday, but should only add up to about 6" so no biggie. We like to sit here and laugh like crazy when the south gets some snow, they get 2" and the cities just about shut down.

Take care - Tina
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    I ache all over, so I am kicking my hubby out oof the bed so that I can stretch out and sleep well. He doesn't mind if he knows I am exhausted. Then I will be reading as I wait for the icestorms to move into my area. My birthday is next week!
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    geotina said:

Dinner:
    Dinner at the nephew's house on Saturday, other than a little grocery shoping, couch potatoes here. It is snowing today, more tonight, more Saturday, but should only add up to about 6" so no biggie. We like to sit here and laugh like crazy when the south gets some snow, they get 2" and the cities just about shut down.

Take care - Tina

Hey Tina
    You are absolutely right. We are predicted to have ice & snow up to 6" Sunday & Monday. School is already cancelled for Monday.Grocery stores are packed, people buying everything on the shelves for a 2 day storm. Power goes off here a lot so I have my gas logs ready to heat & cook.

We Southerners *can* be pitiful in ice and/or snow. Heck, most of us can't even drive in the rain!

Pepe...I think I'll be just hanging out around the house this weekend. Maybe watch some movies if the cable doesn't go out like it did last weekend in the rain. I have 2 new books on standby.

Should be interesting :)
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    pepebcn said:

Not fishing this week end? boat is still on water or on dry?
    Hugs!

No I went yesterday (trailer
    No I went yesterday (trailer the boat) did Ok brung home 12 keepers between 2 of us.
  • mjrnow1
    mjrnow1 Member Posts: 9
    pepebcn said:

Welcome mjrnow !
    That's also an inviting plan!
    Hugs!

Thanks, this is new for me

Thanks, this is new for me
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    ketziah35 said:

I ache all over, so I am kicking my hubby out oof the bed so that I can stretch out and sleep well. He doesn't mind if he knows I am exhausted. Then I will be reading as I wait for the icestorms to move into my area. My birthday is next week!

Duck Hunting........
    Then church on Sunday........I am being installed as an active elder for another 3 years Sunday....big deal for me....Other than that I have a major chest cold/congestion......
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    off for a weeks family holiday to foster bikes and dogs
    cannot play tennis,

cannot play golf,

cannot play scuba diving.

thank god for sex.
  • P_I_T_A
    P_I_T_A Member Posts: 133
    pepebcn said:

Hope you get fun ! DJ.
    What state are you DJ?
    Hugs!

Atlanta, GA
    Now, local forecast are saying 6-12"(probably 7-8.) In top five of all snowfalls in history. I'll believe it when I see it!

-DJ
  • mukamom
    mukamom Member Posts: 402

off for a weeks family holiday to foster bikes and dogs
    cannot play tennis,

cannot play golf,

cannot play scuba diving.

thank god for sex.

LOL @ pete
    Pepe, hope your flu is better today...we are bracing too, for the "winter weather event" here in the south...another weekend of movies, popcorn and Ensure!!! What swingers we have become!!!

Hugs,
    Angela
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Trying to keep dry
    I just won't stop raining here. The catchment just behind my town got 12 inches overnight on saturday and now the next two towns just north ,gympie and maryborough are cut off and expecting flood peaks today with home and business inundation expected. And yes it is still raining. Another two flood deaths yesterday. I wish I knew where the tap is so I can turn it off,Ron.