Lighting a candle for our departed .. Sister - Heidi ..4:18 p.m. here in California ...

2»

Comments

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Aortus said:

True as always, dearest wife
    I just found Heidi's obituary online. It also has information about the funeral and a memory book. The memory book is so simple to use that I figured it out.

Cut and paste this link into your browser: http://bit.ly/e1yXsF

In sorrow,
    Joe

Thanks Joe
    Thanks for posting Heidi's obituary link, Joe. New Year blessings for health and happiness for the new year for you and Moopy.
    Linda
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Aortus said:

I just found Heidi's obituary online. It also has information about the funeral and a memory book. The memory book is so simple to use that I figured it out.

In sorrow,
    Joe

Thank you, Joe
    Thank you so much for this, Joe -- I wouldn't have thought to search for this myself. It's a lovely obituary, and helps us know her a little better.

I wish so much that I lived near Wisconsin and could be there to tell Heidi's family in person what a blessing she was to us here.

Traci
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    TraciInLA said:

Thank you, Joe
    Thank you so much for this, Joe -- I wouldn't have thought to search for this myself. It's a lovely obituary, and helps us know her a little better.

I wish so much that I lived near Wisconsin and could be there to tell Heidi's family in person what a blessing she was to us here.

Traci

thank you Joe.

thank you Joe.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Aortus said:

In sorrow,
    Joe

Reggie and I have had candles burning since this afternoon...we are going out at 10:30 for dinner and ringing in the New Year, but thinking of blowing out the candles is more than I can bear. I thankfully also have "faux" candles which look real and flicker endlessly . I will click those on before I extinguish the actual candles~ I simply cannot walk away without knowing that Heidi's light still burns brightly.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I just read the sad news
    My candle is now lit for Heidi.

Georgia
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    chenheart said:

You are correct, Ayse~ she
    You are correct, Ayse~ she did start the Sisters in Pink group on FB. Such a beautiful soul, full of hope and encouragement and light. Candles don't begin to do her justice, do they?

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Thanks Chen
    for coordinating the flowers. You always know just what to do.
    I will get your address from Joe or maybe you can PM me.

I just froze up.

Ayse
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548
    for Heidi
    I am so sorry to hear of Heidi's rather sudden passing. May you be in a better place and free of pain and struggle.
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431

my candle is lit too.
    Heidi,

my candle is lit too.

Heidi, thank you for your bravery and your courage and the hope that you had to the end. Thank you for being an example to all of us. You never complained, only gave hope and encouragement. We will miss you. Thank you for being a shining light to all of us, to me.

We'll miss you ...

I am so saddened....
    I didn't check in yesterday...can't believe Heidi is gone so soon...oh how I hate the beast! Candle being lit right now...
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Heidi was such a valiant and
    Heidi was such a valiant and sweet person. She will be sorely missed. Lighting a candle to remind myself of that amazing inner light that she had and to honor a beautiful fellow warrior. May she know peace and love.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

Heidi was such a valiant and
    Heidi was such a valiant and sweet person. She will be sorely missed. Lighting a candle to remind myself of that amazing inner light that she had and to honor a beautiful fellow warrior. May she know peace and love.

So sad, my prayer to the
    So sad, my prayer to the family.
    Kathy ~
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Kat11 said:

So sad, my prayer to the
    So sad, my prayer to the family.
    Kathy ~

Like all of you, my heart is aching
    I will light my candle for you, dear Heidi. You are now without pain and in the beautiful place that you so deserve.

Hugs, Renee
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    missrenee said:

Like all of you, my heart is aching
    I will light my candle for you, dear Heidi. You are now without pain and in the beautiful place that you so deserve.

Hugs, Renee

So Very Sad
    I just found out this morning so I will light my candle for Dear sweet angle Heidi now.
    Karie
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Aortus said:

In sorrow,
    Joe

Thanks, Joe...
    ... for posting the link. Will go there now.

Kindest regards, Susan
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Such sad news, Im am also
    Such sad news, Im am also lighting a candle today for Heidi and especially for her family.
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Pinkpower said:

Such sad news, Im am also lighting a candle today for Heidi and especially for her family.

So Sad
    I am so sad to learn of Heidi's passing. I will be lighting a special candle in her memory.
  • Mikes Sunshine
    Mikes Sunshine Member Posts: 129
    Pinkpower said:

So Sad
    I am so sad to learn of Heidi's passing. I will be lighting a special candle in her memory.