Hi everyone...I miss you all!!!!!

2»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    jo jo said:

Daquire...yummy!
    Sally your great and you havent lost your senceof humor...no its kind of fun messin with people that drive/walk by while im talking to myself or laughin at my self...but funny how those crazy looks turn to pity when your crying?

I think that it is a very
    I think that it is a very normal way to grieve and to be with your sister/cousin. Sorry about the illness and the frozen shoulder but even more sorry about the loss of insurance. I hope that 2011 is a much better year for you. Glad you checked in because you have been missed.
    Stef
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    You keep going jojo!
    We are all giving you a HUGE group hug and we will even take some of your pain as you work that shoulder so don't give up. I bet Stacy is really enjoying those lunch visits.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    JoJo
    we have missed you too! I think your lunches with Stacy are what works for you. Sorry to hear about the loss of your health insurance and your illness. I wonder if you are able to do some of the therapy for your shoulder at home. I know it's not like what you were getting but you are so young and I don't want you to have permanent problems. Wishing you the best and thanks for posting again. We like seeing your smiling face :-)
    {{hugs}} char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    cahjah75 said:

JoJo
    we have missed you too! I think your lunches with Stacy are what works for you. Sorry to hear about the loss of your health insurance and your illness. I wonder if you are able to do some of the therapy for your shoulder at home. I know it's not like what you were getting but you are so young and I don't want you to have permanent problems. Wishing you the best and thanks for posting again. We like seeing your smiling face :-)
    {{hugs}} char

That's not crazy at all!
    In fact, it's very theraputic and healing for you to sit next to where they layed your cousin to rest. I have a dear friend of mine who lost his wife about 2 years ago, and he and the kids will pack a picnic basket and sit on a bench he put there.

I'm so sorry to hear about the insurance and you feeling bad. I hope and pray you feel better and your shoulder improves. Are you able to do any of the excercises that they teach you? I wish there was more funding to help with things like this.

It's good to see you back here. For a minute I did think you were on some island...drinking a fruity drink with a little umbrella...

Blessings and Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    sea60 said:

That's not crazy at all!
    In fact, it's very theraputic and healing for you to sit next to where they layed your cousin to rest. I have a dear friend of mine who lost his wife about 2 years ago, and he and the kids will pack a picnic basket and sit on a bench he put there.

I'm so sorry to hear about the insurance and you feeling bad. I hope and pray you feel better and your shoulder improves. Are you able to do any of the excercises that they teach you? I wish there was more funding to help with things like this.

It's good to see you back here. For a minute I did think you were on some island...drinking a fruity drink with a little umbrella...

Blessings and Hugs,

Sylvia

So sorry for all that has
    So sorry for all that has been going on and I hope you are feeling better. I do not think you are crazy at all. I have gone many times and set by my Daddy's grave and cried and talked to him.I am glad to see you back! Prayers for you. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234

So sorry for all that has
    So sorry for all that has been going on and I hope you are feeling better. I do not think you are crazy at all. I have gone many times and set by my Daddy's grave and cried and talked to him.I am glad to see you back! Prayers for you. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

hey
    Been wondering about you JoJo..Sorry you are having a difficult time...Will keep you in prayer..
  • Annette 11
    Annette 11 Member Posts: 380
    Hi!
    Hi JOJO I was wondering where you were! Thought of you many times. Very sorry to hear all you are going through.
    We missed you...stay close. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Hugs to you,
    Annette
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    so sorry
    Dear JoJo,
    So sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time: so many losses. You are missed here on the boards. No, I don't think you are nuts. I think you are grieving the loss of someone very special to you. I hope your health insurance issue resolves soon. I have had a frozen shoulder and no, it is not fun. I hope your PT taught you some exercises to keep that shoulder moving... Hang in there Pink Warrior.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Hugs, K
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    jo jo said:

Jean your as kind as
    Jean your as kind as ever...thank you!

Hi Jo Jo. You have really
    Hi Jo Jo. You have really had a rough time and I am so sorry. I pray that each day will bring better news and a smile to your face.

Hugs, Diane
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    KayNYC said:

so sorry
    Dear JoJo,
    So sorry to hear you have had such a difficult time: so many losses. You are missed here on the boards. No, I don't think you are nuts. I think you are grieving the loss of someone very special to you. I hope your health insurance issue resolves soon. I have had a frozen shoulder and no, it is not fun. I hope your PT taught you some exercises to keep that shoulder moving... Hang in there Pink Warrior.
    Wishing you all the best.
    Hugs, K

Great to hear from you!!
    Crazy works for me. Hate to hear all the crap you've been dealing with. Take care of yourself. Keep us informed, we are here for you, you know that. Love you much.
    Jennifer
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Jo Jo, Hi! So nice to still
    Jo Jo, Hi! So nice to still see familiar faces. I too was lost for a little bit. I posted an update on 12/14. Sending you well Wishes for next coming year.

Lupe
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Hi!
    Hi JOJO I was wondering where you were! Thought of you many times. Very sorry to hear all you are going through.
    We missed you...stay close. Hope you are feeling better soon.
    Hugs to you,
    Annette

Hey Jo Jo! Sorry that so
    Hey Jo Jo! Sorry that so much bad has come into your life. I will continue to pray for you.

Sue :)