Sharing Good News - New Great Grandson (Non-breast cancer related)

2»

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Congrats Judy!

Congrats Judy!
  • dee1962
    dee1962 Member Posts: 99
    Marcia527 said:

Congrats Judy!

Congrats Judy!

Great news congrats to you
    Great news congrats to you and your family.....
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    dee1962 said:

Great news congrats to you
    Great news congrats to you and your family.....

Thanks
    Thank you all for your comments. We are proud to have a healthy baby, and I really can't wait to see him for myself. Pictures are wonderful, but it will be good to hold him and check all fingers and toes. Both baby and mommy are doing well, although Noah is very small. They did send him home with a monitoring device to wear when he naps (which is all the time), as a precaution, and to ease Brittany's mind. Our little Casey died last December from Infant Reflux Disease, and had several episodes where he stopped breathing during his 2-1/2 months of life. I think her doctors are being sensitive to the fact that she is a little apprehensive about having a little one again, and want to make it easier on her. Hope this helps ease her mind. (Both Brittany and her husband, Adrian, are Pramedics in the Houston Fire Department, and Adrian was the first responder when Casey lost his battle with Reflux. He was on duty, and arrived at his own house first, therefore was responsible for recessatating and transport to the hospital. That was very hard on him.) I will send pictures when we get to be there ourselves. Hugs, Judy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Such happy, happy news! I
    Such happy, happy news! I remember the struggle and untimely passing of your sweet Casey~and this news has now touched our hearts in such a wonderful way. I will be going to your expressions page to look at the photos just as soon as I finish typing! LOL

I am so happy that the rollercoaster has come to a safe stop with smiles and relief!

Hugs and congratulations to all of you!

Chen♥
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Absolutely thrilled for you
    Absolutely thrilled for you and your family!
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    good news always welcom
    congrats
  • creampuff91344

good news always welcom
    congrats

Full Circle
    Yes, Chen, we feel we have come full circle in just a year. Losing a child is one of the worst things that can happen to a family, and there were so many supporters for this little family who worked hard to bring them back to a happy place. Family stood strong, but the doctors and nurses who have helped get them through this second pregnancy, and to this wonderful ending should be commended for all of their efforts, and I extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who played a part. We have a beautiful little boy, but not the same little boy we had this time last year. Noah will be well cared for, and will carry this family forward, although not fogetting the past with the loss of Casey, but living the future. Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. Hugs, Judy
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

Full Circle
    Yes, Chen, we feel we have come full circle in just a year. Losing a child is one of the worst things that can happen to a family, and there were so many supporters for this little family who worked hard to bring them back to a happy place. Family stood strong, but the doctors and nurses who have helped get them through this second pregnancy, and to this wonderful ending should be commended for all of their efforts, and I extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who played a part. We have a beautiful little boy, but not the same little boy we had this time last year. Noah will be well cared for, and will carry this family forward, although not fogetting the past with the loss of Casey, but living the future. Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. Hugs, Judy

Heartfelt Congratulations!!!
    For you, dear Judy, and all your family! So, so very glad for this good news!

Kindest regards, Susan
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Judy...congradulations on
    Judy...congradulations on the new edition to your family. Your daughter has a beautiful family.
  • creampuff91344
    jo jo said:

Judy...congradulations on
    Judy...congradulations on the new edition to your family. Your daughter has a beautiful family.

Thank you.
    My daughter does have a beautiful family, and I know she is watching over them. I am just so sorry she didn't get to see them grow up and to see her grandchildren. I will do my very best to make up for her, but it just isn't the same. Thanks for your kind thoughts. Judy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Thank you.
    My daughter does have a beautiful family, and I know she is watching over them. I am just so sorry she didn't get to see them grow up and to see her grandchildren. I will do my very best to make up for her, but it just isn't the same. Thanks for your kind thoughts. Judy

Judy you are such a very SPECIAL lady .. no doubt
    no questions about it! Little Casey will never be forgotten, and I know if breaks your heart that your daughter no longer on our earth. God's hands and Angels for you and your family.

I know that you have the energy and love to worship, love and dote on your little great grandchildren, as grandchildren.

Your daughter is smiling from Heaven .. giving you a high five!

Strength and Courage

•☆.•*´¨`*••♥ Vicki Sam ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Congratulations, Great-Grandma Judy!
    Oh, Judy, I am so thrilled for you all! Brittany, Adrian, and Olivia are just beaming, and I can see Noah has quite a bit of dark hair. Thank you for sharing your wonderful news. I remember little Casey and Kelly and the trials your family has endured. Seeing baby Noah and the joy he has brought lifts my heart. I'll look forward to seeing the first photo of you with Casey and Olivia's little brother.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Congratulations, Great-Grandma Judy!
    Oh, Judy, I am so thrilled for you all! Brittany, Adrian, and Olivia are just beaming, and I can see Noah has quite a bit of dark hair. Thank you for sharing your wonderful news. I remember little Casey and Kelly and the trials your family has endured. Seeing baby Noah and the joy he has brought lifts my heart. I'll look forward to seeing the first photo of you with Casey and Olivia's little brother.

bumping .... up
    Vicki
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I raise my glass...
    To your newest miracle!!!

BIG hugs, Kathi