Making Strides Speech

Heatherbelle
Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Does anyone know if/how I can post a video on here? I posted the video of my speech on my Facebook page, but I don't see how I can post it on here. It went really well - i was not nearly as nervous as i thought i would be but my speech giving skills are not the best - i mostly read into the microphone but hey - whatever works, right?! My allergies were so bad the day of the walk though, so my nose was running while i was up there trying to talk!!
Anyway, if you're on my FB, the video is posted on my page. And if anyone knows if I can post it on here, please let me know so I can share it with you!
*hugs*
Heather

Comments

• heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    i don't know how to post a video here,
    i don't know how to post a video here, but i just watched it on facebook. heather, you totally rock! great speech, my sister in pink!!!
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Testing
    All this spamming has links, so it must be possible to link to the video if it is on facebook. This should work, but doesn't seem to when I preview the post, so maybe I have to actually post it. You can always just post a link to the facebook video, and make sure you have the setting for "who can see this" set to anyone.

Breast Cancer Forum
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Hubby said:

Testing
    All this spamming has links, so it must be possible to link to the video if it is on facebook. This should work, but doesn't seem to when I preview the post, so maybe I have to actually post it. You can always just post a link to the facebook video, and make sure you have the setting for "who can see this" set to anyone.

Breast Cancer Forum

Linking works
    To post something as a link I followed the instructions on

http://www.w3schools.com/HTML/html_links.asp

Visit W3Schools
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    heidijez said:

i don't know how to post a video here,
    i don't know how to post a video here, but i just watched it on facebook. heather, you totally rock! great speech, my sister in pink!!!

I don't know how to post a
    I don't know how to post a video on here, but, you can post a link to it maybe here so that anyone on facebook or here can see it, I think. Thanks for doing this for all of your sisters in pink!

Hugs, Leeza
  • MomMichelle
    MomMichelle Member Posts: 93
    Heather,
    How do I get to

Heather,
    How do I get to your Facebook page to see the speech?
    Michelle
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Hubby said:

Linking works
    To post something as a link I followed the instructions on

http://www.w3schools.com/HTML/html_links.asp

Visit W3Schools

Thank you! It took me a
    Thank you! It took me a little time to figure it out, but I think I've got it with the help of your link. Yay!
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    nice to hear your voice!
    great job!! you made me cry :) thank you!

xoxoxo

carrie :)
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    I want to hear you speech
    I want to hear you speech Heather! That's great that you spoke at the function. Hooray for You for speaking! I am sure you did an awesome job.
    BL
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    You did us all proud!!
    I saw the video of your speech and just wanted to thank you and also say that you did an amazing job. It's nice to put a voice with a face. You rock!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Heather
    don't know about posting a video here but I wanted to congratulate you on giving your speech. I'm sure your story will help a lot of young women out there. You go girl!
    {{hugs}} Char