Making Strides Speech

Options
Heatherbelle
Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Does anyone know if/how I can post a video on here? I posted the video of my speech on my Facebook page, but I don't see how I can post it on here. It went really well - i was not nearly as nervous as i thought i would be but my speech giving skills are not the best - i mostly read into the microphone but hey - whatever works, right?! My allergies were so bad the day of the walk though, so my nose was running while i was up there trying to talk!!
Anyway, if you're on my FB, the video is posted on my page. And if anyone knows if I can post it on here, please let me know so I can share it with you!
*hugs*
Heather

Comments

• heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    Options
    i don't know how to post a video here,
    i don't know how to post a video here, but i just watched it on facebook. heather, you totally rock! great speech, my sister in pink!!!
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Options
    Testing
    All this spamming has links, so it must be possible to link to the video if it is on facebook. This should work, but doesn't seem to when I preview the post, so maybe I have to actually post it. You can always just post a link to the facebook video, and make sure you have the setting for "who can see this" set to anyone.

Breast Cancer Forum
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Options
    Hubby said:

Testing
    All this spamming has links, so it must be possible to link to the video if it is on facebook. This should work, but doesn't seem to when I preview the post, so maybe I have to actually post it. You can always just post a link to the facebook video, and make sure you have the setting for "who can see this" set to anyone.

Breast Cancer Forum

Linking works
    To post something as a link I followed the instructions on

http://www.w3schools.com/HTML/html_links.asp

Visit W3Schools
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    heidijez said:

i don't know how to post a video here,
    i don't know how to post a video here, but i just watched it on facebook. heather, you totally rock! great speech, my sister in pink!!!

I don't know how to post a
    I don't know how to post a video on here, but, you can post a link to it maybe here so that anyone on facebook or here can see it, I think. Thanks for doing this for all of your sisters in pink!

Hugs, Leeza
  • MomMichelle
    MomMichelle Member Posts: 93
    Options
    Heather,
    How do I get to

Heather,
    How do I get to your Facebook page to see the speech?
    Michelle
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Hubby said:

Linking works
    To post something as a link I followed the instructions on

http://www.w3schools.com/HTML/html_links.asp

Visit W3Schools

Thank you! It took me a
    Thank you! It took me a little time to figure it out, but I think I've got it with the help of your link. Yay!
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    Options
    nice to hear your voice!
    great job!! you made me cry :) thank you!

xoxoxo

carrie :)
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I want to hear you speech
    I want to hear you speech Heather! That's great that you spoke at the function. Hooray for You for speaking! I am sure you did an awesome job.
    BL
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    You did us all proud!!
    I saw the video of your speech and just wanted to thank you and also say that you did an amazing job. It's nice to put a voice with a face. You rock!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Heather
    don't know about posting a video here but I wanted to congratulate you on giving your speech. I'm sure your story will help a lot of young women out there. You go girl!
    {{hugs}} Char