Getting worse

2»

Comments

• webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    missrenee said:

Oh, Thomas, add me to your list of people who care
    All we can do for you is pray, and let you know that you, your beautiful wife and your family are in our thoughts are prayers constantly.

Hugs, Renee

Prayers for peace
    Dear Thomas, I feel like your my beloved brother, your love for your wife and family is truyly inspiring. I am angry because BREAST CANCER is taking yet another from us, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister,... and the heart felt saddness is gut wrenching. I am truly, so very sorry for your loss. May God bless you in profound and great ways!..alison
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Please know
    that my thoughts and prayers are surrounding you, Lesley, and your dear children as you go through this unimaginably difficult time.

I'm hoping that you find peace and comfort in the memories you all have shared, that can never be taken away.

Love,
    Cindy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Please know
    that my thoughts and prayers are surrounding you, Lesley, and your dear children as you go through this unimaginably difficult time.

I'm hoping that you find peace and comfort in the memories you all have shared, that can never be taken away.

Love,
    Cindy

I am so very sorry....
    My prayers and thoughts are with you Thomas during this very hard time.

Sue :)
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Ritzy said:

I am so very sorry....
    My prayers and thoughts are with you Thomas during this very hard time.

Sue :)

I also offer my prayers for
    I also offer my prayers for comfort oand peace for Lesley and all of you. We are here for you while you face one of the most difficult journeys in your life. I hope you can feel all the love and care going towards you from all of us. LOVE
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    carkris said:

I also offer my prayers for
    I also offer my prayers for comfort oand peace for Lesley and all of you. We are here for you while you face one of the most difficult journeys in your life. I hope you can feel all the love and care going towards you from all of us. LOVE

Keeping you and your...
    family in my prayers - We are all here for you - sending you love, peace and gentle caring during this most difficult time.
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Prayers
    Thomas,
    I'm so sorry to hear the latest news. You're a wonderful man, husband, father and hopefully that knowledge will give you some peace. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family that you'll all know peace at this time.

marge
  • MusicMama
    MusicMama Member Posts: 11
    I have only been a viewer until now.
    But have come to love your family over the last few months. I am praying for peace for you and your family.
    With much love, a new friend,
    Diane
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    MusicMama said:

I have only been a viewer until now.
    But have come to love your family over the last few months. I am praying for peace for you and your family.
    With much love, a new friend,
    Diane

Thomas
    My heart goes out to you and your entire family as you face the hardest day of your life. Lesley has truly been blessed to have such care from her family, and she will be at peace and without pain soon. This is no consolation, but knowing that she will be pain free will give you peace yourself. I continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts, and hope you will share with us the news as the day goes on....God Bless You! Hugs, Judy
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Peace
    Thomas,

Though you and your family will miss Lesley oh so dearly you will know she will be at peace. She will let you know in her own way, and through the children, she is there watching over all. This I know all to well. With thoughts and prayers, from my Marine and myself, Semper Fi.

Kathryn
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908

Peace
    Thomas,

Though you and your family will miss Lesley oh so dearly you will know she will be at peace. She will let you know in her own way, and through the children, she is there watching over all. This I know all to well. With thoughts and prayers, from my Marine and myself, Semper Fi.

Kathryn

At Peace!
    Thomas, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! HUGS!!!! Cathy
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member
    cruf said:

At Peace!
    Thomas, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! HUGS!!!! Cathy

I'm so sorry to hear this.
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for all of you.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Dear Thomas,
    My heart and my prayers are with you, Lesley and your family. This has always brought me comfort - Psalms 34:18, God is near to those who are broken at heart and those who are crushed in spirit he saves. - I hope it can bring you some comfort, too.

Sue
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    i'm so sorry. you and your
    i'm so sorry. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

carrie
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Feeling Helpless
    News like this makes one feel so helpless. I feel so badly for everyone in your family and all you are going thru. All I can do is offer prayers and hoping you all find comfort and peace in the days ahead.

Hugs, Sally
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    So sorry that Lesley has taken a turn for the worse.
    I am sure it is very hard for you and the children. I will keep you all in my thoughts and in my heart.

Hugs
    Georgia
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Im praying for you and your
    Im praying for you and your family. Sending such bigs hugs to hugs. Glad you have your family around you. Bless your nurse who's helping to keep you updated. Love to you all. Katz
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Katz77 said:

Im praying for you and your
    Im praying for you and your family. Sending such bigs hugs to hugs. Glad you have your family around you. Bless your nurse who's helping to keep you updated. Love to you all. Katz

Lesley and Thomas
    May you both, as well as your entire family find serenity during the coming hours, days, and weeks.
    God bless.
    Marsha
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    HUGE HUG and LOTS of Prayers!
    Not much more to say. Keep leaning on the Lord. He is with all of you in this!!

Blessings,

Sally