• missingtexas
    missingtexas Member Posts: 146
    {{HUGS}}
    and many, many prayers.
    Dana
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    so sorry to hear chemo is not working
    i am glad to hear that your cancer did not spread to your brain. i can totally relate to chemo not working. . . i spent almost eight of the last ten months in chemo and it didn't work!! i hope that your new combination of chemo drugs will give you some good results. hang in there! you can get through this! sending you lots of hugs and prayers.
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Dear Meena, I am so sorry
    Dear Meena, I am so sorry that the chemo. I hope this next chemo goes better. You are our warrior. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. I will be praying for you girlfriend
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Its a mixed blessing
    Maybe this new regimen will kick some butt. Im kind of glad you switched oncs when you did. Hate to think that it was working, while all the time it was growing and moving to other areas. Lets all pray for you and for your new onc's wisdom and strength to kill the beast. I know you are strong, but sometimes the wind goes out of your sails. IT WILL BE OK. Fight like a girl. You're always in my prayers, as are alot of the others with this monster inside us. Hugs to you dear Meena. Katz
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    heidijez said:

so sorry to hear chemo is not working
    i am glad to hear that your cancer did not spread to your brain. i can totally relate to chemo not working. . . i spent almost eight of the last ten months in chemo and it didn't work!! i hope that your new combination of chemo drugs will give you some good results. hang in there! you can get through this! sending you lots of hugs and prayers.

Sending you hugs and prayers
    Sending you hugs and prayers Meena! I pray that the new chemo will work for you and that you will continue to feel good. All of us are praying daily for you Meena.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Jean 0609 said:

Dear Meena,
    I am so sorry to hear that the chemo isn't working. Hang in there, you are a strong lady. Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way. Hugs, Jean

So glad that the cancer has
    So glad that the cancer has not spread. I can't imagine what you are having to go through Meena. Praying that this new chemo will help you in every way. You are such an inspiration to everyone on this board. Take care!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Katz77 said:

Its a mixed blessing
    Maybe this new regimen will kick some butt. Im kind of glad you switched oncs when you did. Hate to think that it was working, while all the time it was growing and moving to other areas. Lets all pray for you and for your new onc's wisdom and strength to kill the beast. I know you are strong, but sometimes the wind goes out of your sails. IT WILL BE OK. Fight like a girl. You're always in my prayers, as are alot of the others with this monster inside us. Hugs to you dear Meena. Katz

Sending prayers and hugs to
    Sending prayers and hugs to you Meena! Keep fighting!!!!!!

Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

So very sorry to hear about
    So very sorry to hear about this setback. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to learn 3 months of chemo was wasted, more or less. I know it must be disheartening. I will keep you in my prayers, both for your new chemo regimen to work and for you to have the strength to keep going.

Blessings,

Jenn

How did the new chemo
    How did the new chemo treatment go today Meena?

Praying for you,

Diane
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    So Sorry Meena.
    Sending lots

So Sorry Meena.

Sending lots of supportive hugs and prayers.

Donna
  • momx4fightinit
    momx4fightinit Member Posts: 13
    Hope you new chemo combo is kicking it!!!
    Meena,
    Just wanted to say hey and hope this new combo is doing great. I had carboplatin/taxol/avastin and it did the trick...NED.....I am triple neg so herceptin isn't an option for me but carbo is a great drug. I will be praying for you and your family. Have they discussed any other treatments for your liver mets? surgical resection, Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA), Chemoembolization, or the new Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT)? Just wondering. Hope the new treatment was tolerated well.....how are you feeling?? Hang in there...christi
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member

Hope you new chemo combo is kicking it!!!
    Meena,
    Just wanted to say hey and hope this new combo is doing great. I had carboplatin/taxol/avastin and it did the trick...NED.....I am triple neg so herceptin isn't an option for me but carbo is a great drug. I will be praying for you and your family. Have they discussed any other treatments for your liver mets? surgical resection, Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA), Chemoembolization, or the new Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT)? Just wondering. Hope the new treatment was tolerated well.....how are you feeling?? Hang in there...christi

Meena, prayers for this new combo to
    kick butt...you are an amazing warrior!

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    sorry
    Meena - I am so sorry to hear of your news. You are a strong and amazing lady who has offered much hope and support to everyone else on this board. We are all here for you and you must know that we are all praying for you.
    Linda
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Skeezie said:

Meena, prayers for this new combo to
    kick butt...you are an amazing warrior!

Hugs, Judy :-)

Hoping and praying that the
    Hoping and praying that the new chemo is working for you!

You are amazing!

Hugs, Jan
  • kickie
    kickie Member Posts: 85
    All of us Pink Warrior's Surround you in LOVE
    A Big Hug from all of us and may our love and support and prayer's alway's comfort you.