Tears-Moods- and Maybe Good News?

2»

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    You deserve a break!
    I just got back from a wedding in NH. It was a great break for me and my family. The weather was so much nicer than this hellish Louisiana heat. Anyway, I'm hoping Ohio will recharge your batteries too and give you the break that you need. Please keep in touch and have a great time! You are in my prayers.
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Glad you are getting away
    Glad you are getting away and sorry for the stress.

Hugs

Donna
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Natly i really hope you can
    Natly i really hope you can enjoy this wedding and seeing your family that you have so been looking forward to...i hope it gets better soon!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Glad you are getting away
    Glad you are getting away and sorry for the stress.

Hugs

Donna

Did you go Natly?
    I hope you went to the wedding and had a great time.

Let us know!

Hugs, Leeza
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Hello Pink Sisters and thank
    Hello Pink Sisters and thank you for all your encouragement. I made it to the wedding, danced with my brother, and had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. Hubby and I will be returning home tomorrow morning.

I stopped the arimidex a week ago Tuesday, and am feeling almost like myself again. I see my onc in 2 weeks and will call his office when I get back. We'll figure out something. I couldnt have this arimidex destroy what I so looked forward to all thru my treatment.

My grandson Troy arrived on Monday AUG 30 at 10:24 pm, weighing in at 5 pounds 15 oz. He was 3 weeks early and we are just happy that he and mom are doing well. My princess Brooke now has a little brother.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    natly15 said:

Hello Pink Sisters and thank
    Hello Pink Sisters and thank you for all your encouragement. I made it to the wedding, danced with my brother, and had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. Hubby and I will be returning home tomorrow morning.

I stopped the arimidex a week ago Tuesday, and am feeling almost like myself again. I see my onc in 2 weeks and will call his office when I get back. We'll figure out something. I couldnt have this arimidex destroy what I so looked forward to all thru my treatment.

My grandson Troy arrived on Monday AUG 30 at 10:24 pm, weighing in at 5 pounds 15 oz. He was 3 weeks early and we are just happy that he and mom are doing well. My princess Brooke now has a little brother.

Congratulations on the newest addition to your
    family 'Troy'. Nice size baby for being brought into this world 3 weeks early. Were you at the hospital for this blessed event? .. I am just so happy to hear from you, and you sound WONDERFUL!

Big Cyber Hugs ..

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    VickiSam said:

Congratulations on the newest addition to your
    family 'Troy'. Nice size baby for being brought into this world 3 weeks early. Were you at the hospital for this blessed event? .. I am just so happy to hear from you, and you sound WONDERFUL!

Big Cyber Hugs ..

Vicki Sam

Congrats on the new grandson
    Natly! Aren't grandkids great! My daughter-in-law is expecting a girl (they have 2 boys & 1 girl now) in late Oct/early Nov. My daughter has 2 girls. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the wedding. Hope all gets worked out with oncologist re Arimidex.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Congrats on the new grandson
    Natly! Aren't grandkids great! My daughter-in-law is expecting a girl (they have 2 boys & 1 girl now) in late Oct/early Nov. My daughter has 2 girls. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the wedding. Hope all gets worked out with oncologist re Arimidex.
    {{hugs}} Char

Natly,
    Glad you enjoyed the

Natly,
    Glad you enjoyed the wedding and congrats on the new grandson. And hoping you and the onc find a satisfactory solution for the arimidex. My sister stopped taking it, too many side effects. I have had no side effects but have experienced some bone loss. I will see where my bone density is next April and if it is the same I will stay on it. The decision to continue these meds is really a person by person issue and you need to do what works best for you. I am so glad that you had a great time.
    Stef
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    fauxma said:

Natly,
    Glad you enjoyed the

Natly,
    Glad you enjoyed the wedding and congrats on the new grandson. And hoping you and the onc find a satisfactory solution for the arimidex. My sister stopped taking it, too many side effects. I have had no side effects but have experienced some bone loss. I will see where my bone density is next April and if it is the same I will stay on it. The decision to continue these meds is really a person by person issue and you need to do what works best for you. I am so glad that you had a great time.
    Stef

Congratulations on your new
    Congratulations on your new grandson. I haven't been on the boards lately but was sorry to hear what you were going thru. Hoping that your problem will turn out to be scar tissue and hope that you can find out sooner instead of waiting a full 6 months. Glad to see that your mood swings and depression have lifted even if you did have to go off arimidex. Surely there is something else you can take that will do the job without those nasty side effects. I just had my second radiation treatment today. Will have to have 35 treatments which should end sometime in Oct. Glad you were able to attend the wedding and enjoy yourself. Take care of yourself and keep posting and let us know how you're doing.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Sunrae said:

Congratulations on your new
    Congratulations on your new grandson. I haven't been on the boards lately but was sorry to hear what you were going thru. Hoping that your problem will turn out to be scar tissue and hope that you can find out sooner instead of waiting a full 6 months. Glad to see that your mood swings and depression have lifted even if you did have to go off arimidex. Surely there is something else you can take that will do the job without those nasty side effects. I just had my second radiation treatment today. Will have to have 35 treatments which should end sometime in Oct. Glad you were able to attend the wedding and enjoy yourself. Take care of yourself and keep posting and let us know how you're doing.

yes miss you both, hope you
    yes miss you both, hope you are doing well.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    carkris said:

yes miss you both, hope you
    yes miss you both, hope you are doing well.

Natly
    Congratulations on your new grandson!. I am glad that you attended the wedding and enjoyed yourself> I am sure your oncologist will provide solution for your problems.
    Have a nice weekend.
    New Flower