Meena
    your wonderful spirit and caring nature shine through your
    posts and draw me. I admire you and your ability to keep
    fighting and to keep posting. I have NOT ONCE read a
    negative thing in your posts.

You are much loved and admired.

Ayse

You are admired and loved on
    You are admired and loved on here as Ayse said. Praying for you and sending you a hug!

Hugs, Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    GrandmaJ said:

Meena
    Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

Judy

As everyone says, you are so
    As everyone says, you are so very brave Meena!

Sending hugs and prayers for you too!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    MNLynn said:

mmmmmm . . .
    those pickles & cupcakes sound so good! and glad to hear you can have some time off to rest . . .

♥ Lynn ♥

I know! Now I want
    I know! Now I want cupcakes. Guess I know what I will be fixing today. LOL

Sue :)
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    cavediver said:

Hugs going to you
    Meena, lots of hugs being sent your way. You are such a positive influence to so many of us and we are all holding you in our thooughts and prayers now. I know with the new docs and with new drugs and treatments....you will get through this. We are all routing for you. And...happy cooking!!!

I am sending big hugs
    Meena, I am not on here very often anymore but I love all of you dear courageous sisters in pink so much...I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers...you take care of yourself hun and don't worry about missing work (wish I had more time off to do the things I enjoy) If cooking makes you happy.. cook away! :-)
    As cavediver say's there are so many new treatments and drugs, I thank God for that. and with us cheering you on you will come out on the other side of this. I am sending my love.
    Jackie
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    cavediver said:

Hugs going to you
    Meena, lots of hugs being sent your way. You are such a positive influence to so many of us and we are all holding you in our thooughts and prayers now. I know with the new docs and with new drugs and treatments....you will get through this. We are all routing for you. And...happy cooking!!!

I am sending big hugs
    Meena, I am not on here very often anymore but I love all of you dear courageous sisters in pink so much...I want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers...you take care of yourself hun and don't worry about missing work (wish I had more time off to do the things I enjoy) If cooking makes you happy.. cook away! :-)
    As cavediver say's there are so many new treatments and drugs, I thank God for that. and with us cheering you on you will come out on the other side of this. I am sending my love.
    Jackie
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    cavediver said:

Hugs going to you

You are very brave Meena and
    You are very brave Meena and so many of us look up to you. You are amazing!

Hugs, Diane
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    rjjj said:

I am sending big hugs
    Jackie

How are you Meena? I
    How are you Meena? I continue to pray for you and hope that your pain will ease.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    cavediver said:

Hugs going to you

Thinking of you and praying
    Thinking of you and praying for you Meena!

Hugs, Debby