im tired and have gone crazy, i talk to myself reconstruction tom

lolad
lolad Member Posts: 670
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just finishe a big long post something happened and this one is going to be short. Surgery tomorrow. No calls from anyone. My mom decides to let me know im a bad mom. My daughter and i moved here and my boys moved to their dads. I caught my mom taking my nerve meds red handed and called her a hipocrit because she says that everyone steals hers. Ya right. So my step dad jumps in and tells me im a demented **** and get the fu** out. And i have reconstruction tomorrow. What the hell. I have never been good enough for my mom. I have always been a very loving and caring mom. I had to make sure they had hugs and kissed everyday from me. I am just so tired. Little by little everyone is pushing away. I am lost and just want to get peace. Anyways. the kids are another story tell it later. I am just so tired of trying to help and then im a looser. Im going to bed girls. write chapter two next time!! Take care all
Laura

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Good luck with your surgery
    Good luck with your surgery tomorrow Laura.

I am so sorry about your family situation. But, you have to come first here, your health and your mental state. Don't let them bring you down.

And, please don't let what your Mother says or your step dad get to you. You know better. This is your ME time!

Sending hugs and positive thoughts,

Debby
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    You don't need the negativity
    especially right now. Please try and just focus on getting through your surgery and getting better.

Sending you prayers and hugs!

Let us know how your surgery goes Laura.
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    sea60 said:

You don't need the negativity
    especially right now. Please try and just focus on getting through your surgery and getting better.

Sending you prayers and hugs!

Let us know how your surgery goes Laura.

Now breathe in...
    then out. First listen to sea60, then I have a piece of advice. You are NOT a loser, you are NOT a terrible mom. Can I just tell you...........I have part of my family that is toxic also. Do what you have to do, and don't listen to anyone.

We're here for you, arms wide open. Let us know how you go.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hang in there
    Good luck on your reconstruction. Sorry you are having these problems. You have enough on your plate to have to deal with this kind of bullsh**. Sending thoughts & prayers your way.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hang in there
    Good luck on your reconstruction. Sorry you are having these problems. You have enough on your plate to have to deal with this kind of bullsh**. Sending thoughts & prayers your way.

Laura
    Laura, no one should be treated the way you have been. I feel so sorry for you. You are fighting so hard for your life that you should be treated with kindness and respect only.

The others are right, you don't need negativity in your life. You need to take care of yourself!

I am praying that your surgery goes well for you today! And, if the room is full, it is because all of your sisters in pink are there with you, as we should be. So, you are never alone Laura, never.

Please let us know how your surgery went and how you are doing when you feel like it. We will all be anxiously waiting to hear.

Sue :)
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Ritzy said:

Laura
    Laura, no one should be treated the way you have been. I feel so sorry for you. You are fighting so hard for your life that you should be treated with kindness and respect only.

The others are right, you don't need negativity in your life. You need to take care of yourself!

I am praying that your surgery goes well for you today! And, if the room is full, it is because all of your sisters in pink are there with you, as we should be. So, you are never alone Laura, never.

Please let us know how your surgery went and how you are doing when you feel like it. We will all be anxiously waiting to hear.

Loload .. You have alot going on right now,
    best of luck with your long awaited surgery. Please try and put everything else on the back burner - that is until you are able to deal with it all - 1 piece at a time.

Strength and Courage :-)

Vicki Sam
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    VickiSam said:

Loload .. You have alot going on right now,
    best of luck with your long awaited surgery. Please try and put everything else on the back burner - that is until you are able to deal with it all - 1 piece at a time.

Strength and Courage :-)

Vicki Sam

Totally agree with Vicki and
    Totally agree with Vicki and everyone else here. Concentrate on your surgery and put everything else on the back burner. And for those who dare call us crazy or demented, I would love to see them walk in our shoes!! Sending you a big hug and positive thoughts...
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Pinkpower said:

Totally agree with Vicki and
    Totally agree with Vicki and everyone else here. Concentrate on your surgery and put everything else on the back burner. And for those who dare call us crazy or demented, I would love to see them walk in our shoes!! Sending you a big hug and positive thoughts...

I can hear how tired you are
    I can hear how tired you are in your post, circle your wagons to get through this. best wishes on your surgery, cut the others loose.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    carkris said:

I can hear how tired you are
    I can hear how tired you are in your post, circle your wagons to get through this. best wishes on your surgery, cut the others loose.

Just to let you know that I am..
    Thinking of you today and praying for you!

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Wow Laura my heart goes out
    Wow Laura my heart goes out to ya...I know its hard but just try and concentrate on you and getting thru your surgery. Just chim in anytime you need to vent...we are all here for ya. When your up to it let us know how your doing from surgery!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Sending you
    cyber {{hugs}} Laura :-0 Please put yourself first and get through surgery tomorrow at peace with what you have to do. The rest of the unpleasant stuff will still be there to deal with when you can. Right now you need to take priority. And remember that we are all here to support you and give you encouragement. We are your bc sisters!
    Char
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Best wishes for tomorrow,
    Best wishes for tomorrow, Laura. You are a survivor! xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Laura
    OMGosh how I can relate to the family drama! I'm so sorry you have to be in that situation right now! Sounds like they have many "issues" of their own. Easier said than done, but don't allow them to tangle you up in the web. I agree with everyone here that you need to put YOU first & foremost. Ditch the much NOT needed stress and concentrate on you & your healing.
    We'll be praying for you and waiting to hear the next chapter.
    Sleep well....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ♥ Cat
    P.S. I too am a member of the gone crazy & talk to myself club!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Cat64 said:

Laura
    OMGosh how I can relate to the family drama! I'm so sorry you have to be in that situation right now! Sounds like they have many "issues" of their own. Easier said than done, but don't allow them to tangle you up in the web. I agree with everyone here that you need to put YOU first & foremost. Ditch the much NOT needed stress and concentrate on you & your healing.
    We'll be praying for you and waiting to hear the next chapter.
    Sleep well....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ♥ Cat
    P.S. I too am a member of the gone crazy & talk to myself club!

Hoping your surgery went
    Hoping your surgery went well Laura. Wishing a fast and speedy recovery to you!

Hugs, Megan
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Megan M said:

Hoping your surgery went
    Hoping your surgery went well Laura. Wishing a fast and speedy recovery to you!

Hugs, Megan

Hoping that
    your surgery went well and you have been recovering and relaxing by now.
    Please take care of yourself.
    Wishing you easy healing,
    Hugs
  • bakerette
    bakerette Member Posts: 74
    You choose your friends, but
    You choose your friends, but your family you are just stuck with. Just smile and nod, then back away from the family. They obviously have their own issues. You need to just take good care of yourself and do what is best for you. Some people just enjoy making others miserable. They can't argue if you just agree with them. Really pisses em off too! he he he..
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    bakerette said:

You choose your friends, but
    You choose your friends, but your family you are just stuck with. Just smile and nod, then back away from the family. They obviously have their own issues. You need to just take good care of yourself and do what is best for you. Some people just enjoy making others miserable. They can't argue if you just agree with them. Really pisses em off too! he he he..

How are you Laura? Praying
    How are you Laura? Praying all went well for you!