What happen on my brief &*^%$ leave of absents

Kerry S
Kerry S Member Posts: 606 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
That scary old woman I live with is not looking so I can post this.

Well I had my office scope exam last week. There I was with my **** pointing up while he shoved that telephone pole with splinters up my butt. While he is looking around in there he says “what the hell is this”. He took biopsy samples of it. Did not even feel anything but a tug. He said I need a PET asap. That same area was clear 4 months back.

I got a PET scan yesterday. Got the scan CD and reports this morning. All looked good with a “possible” problem in the rectum. I was one happy old coot driving home.

Then I get a call from my colon doc. The biopsy he took showed that same type 3 crap is back.

Where it stands now is I will mail the PET CD to him and he will look at what my options are next week.

Quality of life is going to play a major part in what I do. I will put it on the scale of life, but now I am damn mad. Cancer does not know who it is messing with.

Well Buzz my friend, you are not the only one that got their hat knocked in the creek.
That is such a nice way of saying Oh sh*t.

Kerry

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Kerry
    No one can tell a story like you! I love reading what you write. I am sorry for this recurrance. You will tell it where to go! Keep on smiling + making us smile.
  • thready
    thready Member Posts: 474
    Kerry
    O.K. Kerry, I'm counting on you. You have been a source on inspiration to many of us. I want to get me some land, a log home and a tractor (o.k. I'll let Mr Handsome drive the tractor) but we need you to whoop up on this stuff and get back to being you!!!
    Darn while you are at it tell these Dr's who are always practicing to get it right and cure this cr___ (stuff)
    We love you!
    Jan
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Oh, Kerry.
    Well, Kerry.

I'm glad to read a post from you, but I sure didn't want to read this! I'm sorry you have to go through it again, but know we will all be with you. I'll be praying cancer goes away to stay!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Linda Z
    Linda Z Member Posts: 25
    Kerry
    Welcome back, I was wondering where you went. So sorry to hear about the troubles. Pulling for you for sure
  • impactzone
    impactzone Member Posts: 551 Member
    Linda Z said:

Kerry
    Welcome back, I was wondering where you went. So sorry to hear about the troubles. Pulling for you for sure

Funny line...We
    Funny line...We unfortunately can all relate.. keep the fight going!
    Chip
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    I just got one thing to say ....
    and Im sure that Kerry will second this.....

CANCER CAN KISS OUR **** !!!!!....or whats left of it !!!

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but we ain't going no where..we got wayyyyy to many people to make mad before we go... We got wayyy to many stories to lie (oops) I mean tell to go home now...Im sure that the Lord will keep us around a little longer just to allow us to finish all that we have to say....Well, I hope He does anyway...

Kerry, tell the wife that there are only a few things in life that we enjoy, and this is one of em. Yeah, I know, shes like my wife, shes heard all these tales 10 x over, but these folks in here haven't so we got to get through this with our"piss and vinegar" outlooks on life, and keep these people smiling, cause I really think that our purpose in life included clown suits that never arrived....Guess we'll just have to make due with what we got......and I don't know bout you but the wife told me in her own words " That ain't much "....but thats another story in its own.........Kerry, tell the misses I said howdy doo...and we'll be talkin' again soon Im sure.........Buzz
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Kerry
    Funny.... We must have the same wife and my doctor has one of them telephone poles with splinters too!! Let's not worrie too much untill you talk to the doc. One BEAUTIFUL day at a time :o)

Brooks
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Bummer
    So sorry to hear this information but you are a fighter an know this by your posts. Let us know what the doctor wants to do. You fight hard kiddo and love that you posted. Always encouraged by whatever you have to say. You are going to win this battle too.

Kim
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Kerry
    I'm so sorry to hear that it's back. And I'm sure you'll give it hell.
    I so appreciate you being here.
    ~Aud
  • greybeard64
    greybeard64 Member Posts: 254
    your right oh ****!!
    Wasnt happy to see this post, but I know you, and you aint met a battle you were'nt up for. I dont think I would want to be a cancer cell faced off against you. You keep being Kerry, and as for that hat in the creek, something tells me you'd have plenty of volunteers to jump in after that thing, and I am one of 'em.
    Your a good man, with a great sense of humor, and a way of cutting to the heart of the matter that puts a smile on a lot of faces.

Chris
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519

your right oh ****!!
    Wasnt happy to see this post, but I know you, and you aint met a battle you were'nt up for. I dont think I would want to be a cancer cell faced off against you. You keep being Kerry, and as for that hat in the creek, something tells me you'd have plenty of volunteers to jump in after that thing, and I am one of 'em.
    Your a good man, with a great sense of humor, and a way of cutting to the heart of the matter that puts a smile on a lot of faces.

Chris

I have no doubt that you
    I have no doubt that you will beat this, I can tell by your words that you are very strong. Keep fighting.. Petrina
  • Kerry S
    Kerry S Member Posts: 606 Member
    Buzzard said:

I just got one thing to say ....
    and Im sure that Kerry will second this.....

CANCER CAN KISS OUR **** !!!!!....or whats left of it !!!

Sorry ladies and gentlemen, but we ain't going no where..we got wayyyyy to many people to make mad before we go... We got wayyy to many stories to lie (oops) I mean tell to go home now...Im sure that the Lord will keep us around a little longer just to allow us to finish all that we have to say....Well, I hope He does anyway...

Kerry, tell the wife that there are only a few things in life that we enjoy, and this is one of em. Yeah, I know, shes like my wife, shes heard all these tales 10 x over, but these folks in here haven't so we got to get through this with our"piss and vinegar" outlooks on life, and keep these people smiling, cause I really think that our purpose in life included clown suits that never arrived....Guess we'll just have to make due with what we got......and I don't know bout you but the wife told me in her own words " That ain't much "....but thats another story in its own.........Kerry, tell the misses I said howdy doo...and we'll be talkin' again soon Im sure.........Buzz

You know the worst part was
    Buzz,
    You know the worst part was when he said what the hell is this, he then he called his nurse in to help him do the biopsy bit. So then I have both of them looking at my old ugly **** while it is pointing north. Pushing more tools up my butt. They had all kinds of tools shoved in there.

Now the nurse is a HOT gal in her late 40s to early 50’s. I mean the wife would just have to understand. I loved flirting with her. Well this just killed the mood with her forever. How the hell can you flirt with a Fox that has shoved tools up your butt?

Yep, you and I my friend have a different view of this cancer crap then most. It’s called “ the cancer world” according to Kerry and Buzz. Well, got to go to bed and get my body’s warriors off their dead **** and get them ready for another damn battle. We kicked cancer’s **** once, we can do it again. I sure as hell am not putting out the white flag as yet.

Kerry – The cancer slayer!!
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945
    Kerry S said:

You know the worst part was
    Buzz,
    You know the worst part was when he said what the hell is this, he then he called his nurse in to help him do the biopsy bit. So then I have both of them looking at my old ugly **** while it is pointing north. Pushing more tools up my butt. They had all kinds of tools shoved in there.

Now the nurse is a HOT gal in her late 40s to early 50’s. I mean the wife would just have to understand. I loved flirting with her. Well this just killed the mood with her forever. How the hell can you flirt with a Fox that has shoved tools up your butt?

Yep, you and I my friend have a different view of this cancer crap then most. It’s called “ the cancer world” according to Kerry and Buzz. Well, got to go to bed and get my body’s warriors off their dead **** and get them ready for another damn battle. We kicked cancer’s **** once, we can do it again. I sure as hell am not putting out the white flag as yet.

Kerry – The cancer slayer!!

thank you for the continued
    thank you for the continued chuckle. You definitely have a way with the words!

Carry on
  • 462lt
    462lt Member Posts: 117

I have no doubt that you
    I have no doubt that you will beat this, I can tell by your words that you are very strong. Keep fighting.. Petrina

lets turn this ship around
    I'm new here but have so counted on all you guys for your advice,humor and inspiration. i will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Laura
  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122 Member
    Kerry.....

On the up-side, at least your entire procedure hasn't been posted
    on YouTube yet.

(oh wait... I think I just found it HERE)

Just turn the other cheek, and move on....

John
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Augh!
    AAUUGGH!!

But: I love your sprit, darling. Let's kick ******

In battle and spirit,

Tara
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    Well this pisses me right
    Well this pisses me right off. I've got an extra can off whoop a$$ if you need one. But it doesn't sound like you do.
    Gather weapons and ammo.
    Roger
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Crow71 said:

Well this pisses me right
    Well this pisses me right off. I've got an extra can off whoop a$$ if you need one. But it doesn't sound like you do.
    Gather weapons and ammo.
    Roger

Kerry
    Sorry you gotta get back in the battle field. It's so nice when the war is on hold. I know you will do good. You got a terrific attitude. Take care

Jennie
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Well Kerry, don't like reading this
    but I sure enjoy laughing with you. Unfortunately as someone said, Buzz?, we understand your humor.

love, Leslie
  • minibull
    minibull Member Posts: 56 Member
    John23 said:

Kerry.....

On the up-side, at least your entire procedure hasn't been posted
    on YouTube yet.

(oh wait... I think I just found it HERE)

Just turn the other cheek, and move on....

John

OMG
    John, I wasn't gonna fall for that but I did. That video fits Kerry's humor to the T!
    Laureen