What happen on my brief &*^%$ leave of absents

13»

Comments

• Kerry, thank you for showing
    Kerry, thank you for showing the rest of us how to FIGHT! sometimes we get weary and kind of down on ourselves and our situations...You are such a benefit to us! Now...You keep up this fight, it is our turn to lift you up! You are in my prayers Kerry> Jean

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Kerry S
    Kerry S Member Posts: 606 Member
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

She is not bad looking for an old broad
    She is not bad looking for an old broad. In fact she looks a lot better then most her age. She did once, back in my drinking days, break my grandmother’s rolling pin hitting me with it. In our 45 years together, I have learned not to mess with her. She will sneak up on ya and get ya. All 124 pounds of her.

Kerry
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Kerry,
    you are a fighter, fer sure. It sucks that you got this $hitty news whilst taking a break from us. I know your wife wants whats best for you. So do we and we know that you know what's best for you.

Put on your fightin' face. Get down and dirty. That sucky cancer has no idea who it's messing with.

We're gonna be right beside you, fighting too.

Love and Hugs

Holly
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    Kerry S said:

She is not bad looking for an old broad
    She is not bad looking for an old broad. In fact she looks a lot better then most her age. She did once, back in my drinking days, break my grandmother’s rolling pin hitting me with it. In our 45 years together, I have learned not to mess with her. She will sneak up on ya and get ya. All 124 pounds of her.

Kerry

I told Dave once...
    that when a frozen turkey hits him in the back of the head while we're in the frozen food section, and he asks what that was for, my reply will always be, "You know!!"
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member

Kerry
    Funny.... We must have the same wife and my doctor has one of them telephone poles with splinters too!! Let's not worrie too much untill you talk to the doc. One BEAUTIFUL day at a time :o)

Brooks

What!?!?
    What!?!? Only splinters? Mine had those damned climbing pegs in it, and a braced cross piece and a transformer. I think I am bow legged now!
  • jams67
    jams67 Member Posts: 925 Member
    Keep fighting! Everyone on
    Keep fighting! Everyone on this board counts on you.
    Your wife has to be a saint!
    Jo Ann
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    jams67 said:

Keep fighting! Everyone on
    Keep fighting! Everyone on this board counts on you.
    Your wife has to be a saint!
    Jo Ann

go ahead kerry !
    Jo Ann you are rigth everything makes think that the famous
    old scary woman is a Saint with huge pacience!
    jajajaja!
    Cheers!!