Another surgery tomorrow...

HollyID
HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Doing the hysterectomy tomorrow. My GYN said my surgeon is also going to be there to look over the bowel/liver and other "things", again. I really have no idea why, but oh well. Maybe he's just extra thorough. LOL

Should be outta there by Thursday at the latest, I'm assuming. I don't anticipate any complications. Neither do either of them. Will try to log back on Friday or so. Keep good thoughts.

Love to all... Keep praying/sending good vibes to Donna, please!! Love that girl!!

Love and Hugs,

Holly

Comments

• Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    "Thorough" sounds good to
    "Thorough" sounds good to me. You sound calm. Good luck tomorrow. Will be sending good vibes and sparks to you and everyone.
    Roger
  • ktlcs
    ktlcs Member Posts: 358
    Best of Luck
    Holly, best of luck pon tomorrow' surgery..keep the faith and take the pain meds!

K
  • Sonia32
    Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
    hugs
    holly prayers n good vibes coming your way for the surgery to go well & u to have a quick recovery
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Holly
    Good luck with your surgery! I hope all goes accordin to plan + will look forward to hearing from you again soon.
  • thready
    thready Member Posts: 474
    Good thoughts coming
    Holly,
    Will be thinking about you tomorrow. Hope all goes well.
    Take care
    Jan
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Hi Holly:)
    Best of luck to you for surgery. I hope they get it all taken care of. Pretty soon, there will be a dedicated ward or wing just for us to recuperate, LOL:)

-Craig
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    Sundanceh said:

Hi Holly:)
    Best of luck to you for surgery. I hope they get it all taken care of. Pretty soon, there will be a dedicated ward or wing just for us to recuperate, LOL:)

-Craig

Hey Holly!!
    Sending really good vibes and prayers your way for a succesful surgery and super fast recovery. Let us know as soon as you can how it all goes..... Take care

Jennie
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Will Be Thinking of You
    Hoping that everything goes well tomorrow and that your recovery is a speedy and complete one. Sounds like you have some good doctors. Wishing you the best.

Kim
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Holly
    Holding you in the Light for a quick recovery from surgery.
    ~Audrey
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    praying it goes well
    Hey, Holly!

I like thorough! Hope everything goes beautifully. I'll be praying for you.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Prayers for you too
    Hope all goes well with the surgery and there are no surprises.

We have a lot of prayers heading skyward, and lots are for you.

Marie
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    As long as they are in there
    As long as they are in there, I'm glad they are taking the chance to look over everything else. Then you can have full peace of mind after this is done.

Best of luck to you tomorrow. I hope it is all uneventful and you heal quickly. My hysterectomy (cervical cancer) went well, and so did recovery. I think for most people it does - it has become such a common procedure. If you haven't checked it out yet, there is a very good site for specific information called HysterSisters.com.
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Good Luck
    I will be thinking about you. I am glad they are taking a look around, might as well I guess. I know everything will be fine. Take care.
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Holly
    All the best for a successful, uneventful, as painless as possible surgery tomorrow. Sounds like good docs that they are going to have a look see due to the colon cancer, now those are good docs.

Best to you - Tina
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    Holly
    Good luck tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts.

-Pat
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    I'm sure you'll sail through
    I'm sure you'll sail through the surgery, wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Keeping the good thoughts.
    Winter Marie
  • TLG320
    TLG320 Member Posts: 167
    Holly
    I'll be praying for an uneventful surgery and a fast recovery for you. Keep us posted!
  • TLG320 said:

Holly
    I'll be praying for an uneventful surgery and a fast recovery for you. Keep us posted!

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • nursesheri
    nursesheri Member Posts: 50
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Best of Luck
    Good luck tomorrow. Go for all the good drugs!!!
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member

As long as they are in there
    As long as they are in there, I'm glad they are taking the chance to look over everything else. Then you can have full peace of mind after this is done.

Best of luck to you tomorrow. I hope it is all uneventful and you heal quickly. My hysterectomy (cervical cancer) went well, and so did recovery. I think for most people it does - it has become such a common procedure. If you haven't checked it out yet, there is a very good site for specific information called HysterSisters.com.

Katheryn,
    This one is for cervical cancer, too. It's going to go well without question. Thanks for the link. I'll be sure to check it out soon.