Another surgery tomorrow...

2»

Comments

• HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946 Member
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

We talked about it this this morning...
    He said he wants to do a laproscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy. He still might want to open me up and wanted me to know that was an option he might have to take. The ovaries are going too. I told him if I don't need it to live, take it out. They do have a connection. A strong connection. :)
  • JDuke
    JDuke Member Posts: 438
    HollyID said:

We talked about it this this morning...
    He said he wants to do a laproscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy. He still might want to open me up and wanted me to know that was an option he might have to take. The ovaries are going too. I told him if I don't need it to live, take it out. They do have a connection. A strong connection. :)

Hope everything goes
    smoothly for you, Holly. Hope the sugery has no surprises and that your recovery is uneventful and swift.
    Warm regards,
    Joanne
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    you'll do fine
    Holly,

I know you'll come through this just fine. Prayers being said right now for you.

Take care!
    Lisa
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    lisa42 said:

you'll do fine
    Holly,

I know you'll come through this just fine. Prayers being said right now for you.

Take care!
    Lisa

Best Wishes
    and i hope for a speedy recovery with not to much pain.

michelle.
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Best luck and best wishes to
    Best luck and best wishes to you with the surgery and have a speedy recovery.Take care.
  • coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member

Best luck and best wishes to
    Best luck and best wishes to you with the surgery and have a speedy recovery.Take care.

Hoping all goes well
    Holly,

I know it's a little late, but here is to hoping things go well. I will be saying a prayer for you. Good vibes are heading your way.

Don