Cat scan today

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    So glad to hear you are feeling well.
    I know the scan will come back good. You are as always in my prayers and thoughts. Take care. Kay
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    meena1 said:

Had my cat scan today,
    Had my cat scan today, forgot how dreadful that is since i my veins are so small. Oh yeah, and the "banana shake" was the drink they give you before your cat scan and it is quite awful!!! Just about made the second helping down. But that did make me laugh. After that, my dh took me and my sister to lunch and to the mall. They are practically giving summer clothes away. I bought a blue top and a pumpkin candle.

I'm hoping
    that you'll have good news when you get results of your ct scan. Sending positive thoughts your way.
    Char
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

So glad to hear you are feeling well.
    I know the scan will come back good. You are as always in my prayers and thoughts. Take care. Kay

I am like smalldoggrommer, I
    I am like smalldoggrommer, I just know your scan will come back with good results!

But, I am sending you prayers and will keep you in my thoughts anyway!

Hope you know how loved you are on this board Meena, cause you are!

Let us know, if you can, how your day went today.

Lex♥
  • jennN
    jennN Member Posts: 40
    I just wrote a minute ago...wondering about results. I see here that you won't know until later this week. The wait is always the hardest. Thinking of you.

Jen
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    meena1 said:

Had my cat scan today,
    Had my cat scan today, forgot how dreadful that is since i my veins are so small. Oh yeah, and the "banana shake" was the drink they give you before your cat scan and it is quite awful!!! Just about made the second helping down. But that did make me laugh. After that, my dh took me and my sister to lunch and to the mall. They are practically giving summer clothes away. I bought a blue top and a pumpkin candle.

Darn!
    Thought I'd get a good recipe for a banana shake. LOL. Sorry, never had a scan before, so I didn't know it was prep.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    meena1 said:

Had my cat scan today,

I thought you were enjoying
    I thought you were enjoying your homemade banana shake too. LOL They gave me the berry tasting crap, and, it was crap. Yuck! I had to drink 2 of those things, one at home and one at the cancer center. Hated that stuff.

Great that you got to go shopping and got a top and candle. They really are marked down now.

Keep us updated Meena!

Hugs, Megan
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    mimivac said:

Good morning, Meena
    I am also confident that you will get good results. Your banana shake sound good!

Mimi

Sending you all the prayers
    Sending you all the prayers I have Meena! Praying for a clean scan for you!

Sue :)
  • Ritzy
    natly15 said:

Lots of prayers for an
    Lots of prayers for an uneventful day and week with the best news possible. God Bless.

I'm thinking of you and
    I'm thinking of you and praying hard for you.
  • Ritzy
    jennN said:

I just wrote a minute ago...wondering about results. I see here that you won't know until later this week. The wait is always the hardest. Thinking of you.

Jen

I posted before I saw your
    I posted before I saw your update Meena. Glad that you got through the CT scan. Sorry about that horrible stuff you had to drink. They should make it taste more like an actual milkshake. lol

Be sure and post to let us know your results, as, we will all be anxiously waiting.

Hugs & prayers,

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Ritzy said:

I posted before I saw your
    I posted before I saw your update Meena. Glad that you got through the CT scan. Sorry about that horrible stuff you had to drink. They should make it taste more like an actual milkshake. lol

Be sure and post to let us know your results, as, we will all be anxiously waiting.

Hugs & prayers,

Praying for a good report!
    Please let us know how it goes.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    sea60 said:

Praying for a good report!
    Please let us know how it goes.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

I knew when I read your post
    I knew when I read your post I didnt want the recipe for that shake LOL. When I had my CT scan I didnt make it to the scanner and I had to go to the bathroom. shades odf things to come.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    meena1 said:

Had my cat scan today,

Checking in late to send you
    Checking in late to send you my best wishes and hopes for good scan results, timely delivered, Meena.

BTW, glad I ate my cereal w/ bananas before I logged in!
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Geezzzz
    Yep 0400 is my wake up time. Bedtime around midnight. Oh well. Meena, positive feelings for you. Hate that you have to wait. I sometimes creep done to medical records, sign the hippa consent and get my results. Usually within 48hrs they've read them. I also opened my Christmas presents before Christmas day. I was an expert at retapeing. I'm feeling good about ur scan. Fingers crossed too. Katz
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    MyTurnNow said:

I am also sending positive
    I am also sending positive thoughts for a clear scan. Stay strong and you will overcome this beast....again!!

Praying Meena that you will
    Praying Meena that you will have a clear scan!
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Katz77 said:

Geezzzz
    Yep 0400 is my wake up time. Bedtime around midnight. Oh well. Meena, positive feelings for you. Hate that you have to wait. I sometimes creep done to medical records, sign the hippa consent and get my results. Usually within 48hrs they've read them. I also opened my Christmas presents before Christmas day. I was an expert at retapeing. I'm feeling good about ur scan. Fingers crossed too. Katz

Katz you can do that? Sign and get your
    report before the doc gives you a copy? I know I have a friend whose a nurse and she looks her stuff up beforehand, but I didn't think I could do that by signing a hippa form. Sweet.

Meena, I know what you mean about small veins. I don't have a power port so would have to have the dye injected traditionally.....glad it's over for you. Keeping you in my prayers.

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • Alexis F
    Skeezie said:

Katz you can do that? Sign and get your
    report before the doc gives you a copy? I know I have a friend whose a nurse and she looks her stuff up beforehand, but I didn't think I could do that by signing a hippa form. Sweet.

Meena, I know what you mean about small veins. I don't have a power port so would have to have the dye injected traditionally.....glad it's over for you. Keeping you in my prayers.

Hugs, Judy :-)

You can get your reports
    Judy, I just fax in my request for all tests and all of the doctors reports and notes to my cancer center and I can get them that day even, if the results are in. Then, I go pick them up. I do get charged, but, only $5 for everything. I have always wanted to have everything related to my bc in writing for my own records. And, I always want to read the doctor's comments.

Lex♥
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    Alexis F said:

You can get your reports
    Judy, I just fax in my request for all tests and all of the doctors reports and notes to my cancer center and I can get them that day even, if the results are in. Then, I go pick them up. I do get charged, but, only $5 for everything. I have always wanted to have everything related to my bc in writing for my own records. And, I always want to read the doctor's comments.

Lex♥

Joining others
    in saying "yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" them "bleeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh" to your shakes!! Never had a CT scan either, but know enough people to say that the stuff is nasty. Hope things go well! And please do treat yourself to a real shake.........you deserve it!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    meena1 said:

Had my cat scan today,

I never got banana. :( I
    I never got banana. :( I got the berry one when I had my CAT scan. I must ask next time if I can get another flavor. LOL

Glad the scan is over for you and that you had a fun day.

Praying for clean results. Update us with the "good" news!

Hugs, Diane
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    Hoping
    There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow. - Orison Marden

Here's hoping everything goes well. I know that waiting is the WORST!!!

Keep smiling, everybody will wonder what you're up to.

Cookie
  • Alexis F
    meena1 said:

Had my cat scan today,

So nice to hear that your
    So nice to hear that your scan is done. Now, the waiting ugh

How great that you went shopping though and even bought a few things!

Waiting impatiently to hear your results,

Lex♥