Cat scan today

meena1
meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Yikes...I am up early drinking my banana shake, so I decided to stop in to say hello. I do not know how anyone gets up at this hour in the morning! I will not get the results until later this week. I feel good and i am positive this willl show good results from my chemo. I hope that every one stays strong in their treatment. Take care

Comments

• cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    wait the hardest
    good luck with the scan........positive thoughts are sent your way. The waiting is always so hard.......but the good news yu will receive with be worth it!!!! Enjoying a smoothie now myself...been up for hours.......nothing normal on sleeping patterns. Good Luck Meena...keep strong this week!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Good Morning Meena!
    Glad you are feeling good! Plus the positive attitude always makes me feel better. Good luck today. I'm sending special thoughts & prayers your way. Banana shakes sounds yummy? Can you share your recipe? Hugs, Jean
  • MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    I'll be thinking of you and
    I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers . . .

♥ Lynn ♥
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Meena
    Sending positive thoughts your way for good results from your scan.

Take care,
    Cindy
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Good morning, Meena
    I am also confident that you will get good results. Your banana shake sound good!

Mimi
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    mimivac said:

Good morning, Meena
    I am also confident that you will get good results. Your banana shake sound good!

Mimi

Positive thoughts and prayers coming your way
    Like the others, I too think your results will be good. Banana shake, haven't had 1 of those for a while - sounds yummy!

Vicki Sam
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I am also sending positive
    I am also sending positive thoughts for a clear scan. Stay strong and you will overcome this beast....again!!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Positive energy,
    prayers and happy thoughts coming your way. Glad you feel good with a positive attitude. Am asking the universe to bring good things your way.

Hugs, Renee
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    missrenee said:

Positive energy,
    prayers and happy thoughts coming your way. Glad you feel good with a positive attitude. Am asking the universe to bring good things your way.

Hugs, Renee

Sending you prayers and
    Sending you prayers and positive thoughts Meena!

Hugs, Megan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Jean 0609 said:

Good Morning Meena!
    Glad you are feeling good! Plus the positive attitude always makes me feel better. Good luck today. I'm sending special thoughts & prayers your way. Banana shakes sounds yummy? Can you share your recipe? Hugs, Jean

I would like your recipe for
    I would like your recipe for a banana shake too. It does sound good and I love bananas.

Thanks, Megan
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Hugs~Hugs~Hugs
    I'll be thinking of you Meena as you go for your scan, keep us posted!

RE
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    RE said:

Hugs~Hugs~Hugs
    I'll be thinking of you Meena as you go for your scan, keep us posted!

RE

Lots of prayers for an
    Lots of prayers for an uneventful day and week with the best news possible. God Bless.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Oh yeah...the banana shake!
    Oh yeah...the banana shake! LOL I was so happy to finish that, only to find out I had to drink a Berry one when I got there! LOL

Thinking good thoughts about you and for you today~ but you knew that, didn't you??

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Thinking of you and praying for you
    I'm also convinced you will see good results... but I know from bitter experience that the waiting still sucks.

God Bless!
    Joe and Moopy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    mimivac said:

Good morning, Meena

Mimi

How funny! It didn't occur
    How funny! It didn't occur to me that Meena was drinking an ACTUAL banana shake! When I went in for my scan, of course I had to fast from midnight on, and then drink a "banana-flavored" Barium shake, followed by a" Berry-flavored" one when I got to the hospital! But maybe Meena isn't doing that at all! LOL
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    chenheart said:

How funny! It didn't occur to me that Meena was drinking an ACTUAL banana shake! When I went in for my scan, of course I had to fast from midnight on, and then drink a "banana-flavored" Barium shake, followed by a" Berry-flavored" one when I got to the hospital! But maybe Meena isn't doing that at all! LOL

Wishing you the best of luck
    Wishing you the best of luck Meena with your scan! Sending prayers for you!

Post when you have your results!

Hugs, Jan
  • 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member
    Prayers are bing lifted up for you meena,
    Praying for the best outcome for you dear one!

Love Ronda
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, Meena. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    chenheart said:

Me, either!!!
    I just thought it was the prep, too!!

(I'm not a big bananna fan....like it baked in bread, that's about it...)

I'm sending good vibes!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    lynn1950 said:

My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, Meena. xoxoxoxo Lynn

Had my cat scan today,
    Had my cat scan today, forgot how dreadful that is since i my veins are so small. Oh yeah, and the "banana shake" was the drink they give you before your cat scan and it is quite awful!!! Just about made the second helping down. But that did make me laugh. After that, my dh took me and my sister to lunch and to the mall. They are practically giving summer clothes away. I bought a blue top and a pumpkin candle.