Louann near death: FINAL UPDATE

13»

Comments

• karguy said:

May she rest in peace,her fight is over.I will be praying for her,and her family.

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    Sonia32 said:

An old post I found from Louann-says it all about her really.
    April 20, 2010 - 12:30am
    I to
    believe that I was put here on this earth to serve God in any way I can whether it is helping the sick and just leading an ear if some one cries. I know that alot of people think if we serve God we are strange and tend not to feel as we do about it some wear it on their sleves like a name badge and others just try to live the life God wants us to live. I am living proof that God is real I had alot of cancer and he healed me from that but tomorrow I go and find out about this new cancer and if I have read correctly this news may not be as good and I told everyone praying to ask that God's will be done and he don't always so ok you will live some times he says you need to come home(heaven) and if he does I am prepared to go . I don't want to die no one does but we all will at some time or another. I am going to heaven if I do die in the next 3 months and I say don't cry for me just be thankful you had me this long...

Louann

Sonia
    thank you for sharing that lovely post from Louann. It's beautiful. Holding Louann's family in the Light for healing and peace.
    ~Aud
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

Louann---God take her in your arms!
    Louann, rest in peace! To the family, I am so sorry for you loss. So, very sorry!

I hate this cancer and the good people that we lose. Should I and when the time comes, I will come back and tell you......what is on the other side!
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    Nana b said:

Louann---God take her in your arms!
    Louann, rest in peace! To the family, I am so sorry for you loss. So, very sorry!

I hate this cancer and the good people that we lose. Should I and when the time comes, I will come back and tell you......what is on the other side!

Gods peace
    I too share the same beliefs as Louann and although sometimes I doubt, it gives me great comfort. We all have the will to live but there is freedom in learning to let go and give your life fully to God. You can never truly understand it until you have to face your own mortality. I am still hanging strong but things are not looking well for me lately either. Sometimes faith is all you have and sometimes it is all you need. I don't mean to be discouraging. I am still the guy that will tell you to keep your head up. As Buzzard would say, you've had your pity party, now get over it.
  • coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    eric38 said:

Gods peace
    I too share the same beliefs as Louann and although sometimes I doubt, it gives me great comfort. We all have the will to live but there is freedom in learning to let go and give your life fully to God. You can never truly understand it until you have to face your own mortality. I am still hanging strong but things are not looking well for me lately either. Sometimes faith is all you have and sometimes it is all you need. I don't mean to be discouraging. I am still the guy that will tell you to keep your head up. As Buzzard would say, you've had your pity party, now get over it.

May LouAnn Rest in peace
    First off my sincerest condolences to LouAnns family and friends. What to say at this point escapes me. I'm happy she is no longer suffering, but sad to lose one of the semicolon family members. I didn't know her on a personal level, but so many here did. I wish I could have gotten to know her. She sounds like such a caring and wonderful woman.

Don