bjmom1~ how are you, Sister??

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
So many people have been posting and of course that makes the threads jump and move and sometimes seemingly get lost in a far away page in the blick of an eye!

In all that is going on is this journey called Life, I have been missing our bjmom1! How is your battle going? What is the latest with you? I miss seeing you here with us. Meena, you and I are bonded by the beast right now...and I have not seen you posting lately. Or have I just missed them?

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    Taking 1 day
    I been ok just in alot of pain with hip and back. I'm waiting on see my spine doctor about the hole in my spine. I think I just been down and out about my recurrence. Because I had such a positive attitude when I was first diagnosis I just can't believe it back. But I start going back to my support group and it making feel little bit better. I guess waiting to see what the doctor is going to do about my treatment is making me a little down. The waiting game just make me nuts oh too late lol. Thanks for checking on me chenheart you made my day.

Lots of Hugs
    Barb
  • chenheart
    bjmom1 said:

Taking 1 day
    I been ok just in alot of pain with hip and back. I'm waiting on see my spine doctor about the hole in my spine. I think I just been down and out about my recurrence. Because I had such a positive attitude when I was first diagnosis I just can't believe it back. But I start going back to my support group and it making feel little bit better. I guess waiting to see what the doctor is going to do about my treatment is making me a little down. The waiting game just make me nuts oh too late lol. Thanks for checking on me chenheart you made my day.

Lots of Hugs
    Barb

There you are! I definitly
    There you are! I definitly understand being down about the recurrance...it is by no means easy to come to terms with. Especially when there is pain involved~ emotional coupled with physical pain makes it twice as hard some days, I know.

I am glad you found a support group; being able to surround ourselves with Kindred Spirits makes a big difference! It feels good not to have to explain everything, doesn't it?

I hope you get some pain relief soon, and a workable treatment plan! We have years of living ahead of us~ let's get this party started! ;-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    chenheart said:

There you are! I definitly understand being down about the recurrance...it is by no means easy to come to terms with. Especially when there is pain involved~ emotional coupled with physical pain makes it twice as hard some days, I know.

I am glad you found a support group; being able to surround ourselves with Kindred Spirits makes a big difference! It feels good not to have to explain everything, doesn't it?

I hope you get some pain relief soon, and a workable treatment plan! We have years of living ahead of us~ let's get this party started! ;-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Excellent idea, Chen!
    I will start out with a couple of snappy numbers on the vuvuzela, accompanied by my backup trio, "The Wolf Pack." Owooooooo!
  • chenheart
    Aortus said:

Excellent idea, Chen!
    I will start out with a couple of snappy numbers on the vuvuzela, accompanied by my backup trio, "The Wolf Pack." Owooooooo!

If I had even known about
    If I had even known about VuVuzelas I would have bought stock~ I missed my last opportinity to "get rich" by not knowing Universal Precautions were going to come into play~ I would have bought stock in latex gloves!

I am liking the Wolf Pack...my bloodhound/shephard can sooo do the howling backup!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • bjmom1
    bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

party
    If I could party I would shake what my moma gave me lol. I would love to get this party started soon once I get this pain under control. We have to fight and get this party jumping girlfriend. To bad I can't drink. lol

Barb
  • chenheart
    bjmom1 said:

party
    If I could party I would shake what my moma gave me lol. I would love to get this party started soon once I get this pain under control. We have to fight and get this party jumping girlfriend. To bad I can't drink. lol

Barb

Cyber champagne ( or any
    Cyber champagne ( or any other drink of choice) tastes just as good as you can imagine! The odd thing, in my opinion, is that even with liver mets, my oncologist said I can drink "in moderation!" I thought I wasn't hearing him correctly! But even with permission, it seems like a risky/unhealthy thing to do! I did have a glass of the bubbly on my recent wedding, and last Saturday when my sis and her husband took Reggie and me out for a celebratory dinner. But aside from that~ much as I do love my red wine, it seems wrong!

I am remebering being a teenager, a young girl. Say, 13-16. I was NOT one of those drink-sneaking, smoking girls. But I was a dancer! I used to travel with y dance partner to teen clubs all over Germany, competeing in dance contests. And to this day, I still know that I won 33 contests! So much fun! It was an American Bandstand kind of thing~ 'Clap for couple number 3!"

Point being, it doesn't take alcohol to make good memories or to have fun! Once that pain of yours is under control, your dance-endorphins will thank you! Until then, IMAGINE dancing and laughing; I am convinced that that too is good for the soul! Cheers!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    bjmom1 said:

Taking 1 day

Lots of Hugs
    Barb

Hi, Barb!
    Glad to find a post from you today! (Thanks for the "shout out" thread, Chen.) Sincerely hoping you'll get some real pain relief, and very soon. And - importantly - a treatment plan in place. Yes, waiting can be excruciating. Remember, we're here for you...

Kind regards, Susan