Getting Old, Part 2! Sigh.....

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Middle Age…

Middle age is when you go to the doctor and you realize you now have to pay someone to look at you naked.

The good news about middle age is that the glass is still half-full… of course, the bad news is that it won’t be long before your teeth are floating in it.

You know you are getting old when you go for a mammogram and you realize it is the only time someone will ask you to appear topless in film.

Middle age is when you bounce, but you don’t bounce back.

Middle age brings the wisdom that life throws you curves… and that you’re now sitting on your biggest ones.

It’s very hard to “get jiggy with it” in Middle age… jiggly, yes; jiggy, no.

Comments

• BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Thanks for sharing your funnies.
    I think I am over the hill.

Is that just past middle age??????

Hugs

Donna
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-D
    Too funny, love your new picture by the way. Oh was there really a Part one I missed it will have to go back to check it out.

Hugs,

RE
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    RE said:

:-D
    Too funny, love your new picture by the way. Oh was there really a Part one I missed it will have to go back to check it out.

Hugs,

RE

Thanks, RE...Part 1 was a
    Thanks, RE...Part 1 was a few days ago about the Perks of Being an Old Broad
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Thanks, Chen, just what I
    Thanks, Chen, just what I needed to start this Friday morning....some humor. Don't you just love the aging process??
  • Cindy Ann
    Cindy Ann Member Posts: 101
    Needed a laugh!!
    Again you come through with something hilarious.. But oh so true.. Needed a good laugh and a smile today. Good way to start my weekend early.

Hugs and Blessings,
    Cindy Ann