Website

pdv
pdv Member Posts: 56
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I understand that there is a website that we can develop to inform friends and loved ones of our progress...kind of like a blog. Can anyone tell if there is and how I might go about getting one or developing one?

Thanks ever so much

Pat

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Pat, I believe there is one
    Pat, I believe there is one called caringbridge.org. You can create your own "story" on line. Good luck.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    MyTurn is correct~ it is
    MyTurn is correct~ it is indeed caringbridge!
  • step@atime
    step@atime Member Posts: 17
    another great site
    Another great website is www.carepages.com This one seemed a little more user friendly to me, but it at www.caringbridge.com are both great!!!!!
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    There's one right on the ACS
    There's one right on the ACS site as well...In the blue box, very last link..."Circle of Sharing".

I started out planning to use it, but didn't...i didn't try any others, so can't speak to ease of use or differences. I did think the idea was pretty good though. You can save articles and stuff specific to your diagnosis and treatment and make them "public" for all the people you add to your cirlce.

Good luck w/this...
  • pdv
    pdv Member Posts: 56
    Thanks for the Info
    I created a website on caringbridge.com. I've got so many people that want me to keep them updated (work friend, relatives that live a distance away, church friends, etc.) that this will be the best way to keep them informed without having to write the same thing over and over again.

Thanks a million for the info. This will truly help. You're great pink sisters :)

Pat
  • tambow
    tambow Member Posts: 42
    Website
    I use www.mylifeline.org
    Very easy to use.

Good luck,
    Tammy