Michael Bell (Mike 49)

124»

Comments

• Mike49
    Mike49 Member Posts: 261

So so sorry
    I'm so sorry to hear about Mike. I also lost my Mike on Jan 16. I feel your pain. I ask myself everyday why so many good people have to be affected by this horrible disease. I take solice in the fact Michael is no longer in pain....as much as I miss him...I hated to see him suffering. May god give you strength and peace over the coming months. Love, Phoebe

Thanks to all
    Thank you to everyone for your kind words and thoughts following Mike's death. The kids and I are still very sad but we are making the best of it. Like Phoebe, I am so glad the suffering is over but I never realized how lonley and empty I would feel without Mike.

I hope the board does not mind if I check in from time to time. Mike got so much out of this board. He often spoke of the members with the familiarity of an old friend. I am acutely aware that some members may be more or less spiritual than me, but please know that I think good thoughts for you all each day.

Love
    Jenny
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Mike49 said:

Thanks to all
    Thank you to everyone for your kind words and thoughts following Mike's death. The kids and I are still very sad but we are making the best of it. Like Phoebe, I am so glad the suffering is over but I never realized how lonley and empty I would feel without Mike.

I hope the board does not mind if I check in from time to time. Mike got so much out of this board. He often spoke of the members with the familiarity of an old friend. I am acutely aware that some members may be more or less spiritual than me, but please know that I think good thoughts for you all each day.

Love
    Jenny

Jenny.............
    As long as it doesn't hinder your healing process we would love to have you always in here. I know that this brings up sad memories when you post or come in here but as part of your family now we would sure miss you if you didn't. Do what is best for you and the kids and please let us know if there is ever a need for anything...Bless you Jenny and tell the younguns Buzzard said Howdy.......Love to you and yours........Clift
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Mike49 said:

Thanks to all

Love
    Jenny

Of course!
    We certainly don't mind at all if you check in as often as feels right for you. We'd always love to hear from you.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • jillpls
    jillpls Member Posts: 238
    very sorry to read the news
    I am very sorry to read that such a wonderful person had to battle such a horrible disease. I'm glad he's cancer free now and resting peacefully. God bless you and your family
    Jill