You know something, I missed all of you a LOT! Nice to be back on the board again!

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Noel said:

Hey Kathi
    Well thanks "oldie". lol I wish cancer would disappear too. I pray for that every night. You are so right! Life is for living! Thanks Kathi. Hope you had a great day at Disney!

♥ Noel

Welcome back Noel! I laugh
    Welcome back Noel! I laugh everytime I see your kitty dancing. We missed you and your dancing kitty.

HUGS!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Missed your dancy kitty and
    Missed your dancy kitty and support. I've had to limit my time as well. I was getting down with all the bad news and all the newbies. It became a bit overwhelming the past few weeks. I see some good news today and that makes my heart happy. Welcome back Noel.
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    very nice.. I think we all
    very nice.. I think we all need a breal from things very understanding... I am farely new here and this site has truely been a god send for me... has been getting me through some tough times... so thank you to evreyone from the bottom of my heart <3<3
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

welcome back
    I think that we all need a break. Personally, I can't keep up with all the threads so I pick and choose. I need the boost from my sisters in pink but there are other things in my life.

Maureen

Glad you are back dancing!
    Welcome back Noel! Between your dancing kitty and my swinging tail, I think we make everyone on here dizzy. lol I know it does me. Glad you worked thru this and are here now.

Sue :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Moopy23 said:

Always our Nawty Noel
    Welcome back, little dancing kitty. I know what you mean, have felt the same. You have given many times, and generously. A party is in order for sure. Just don't expect me to keep up with you, ok? You're our energizer kitten!

Welcome back you dancing
    Welcome back you dancing kitty you! I think we all need a break from here from time to time. It does get overwhelming.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Welcome
    back,Nawty Noel!!

Nawty!
    I also welcome you back! I missed you! It just wasn't the same without that kitty dancing around here. Did I miss the party? Or, is there some beer and cake left?

Lex♥
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

very nice.. I think we all
    very nice.. I think we all need a breal from things very understanding... I am farely new here and this site has truely been a god send for me... has been getting me through some tough times... so thank you to evreyone from the bottom of my heart <3<3</p>

Short and sweet
    I'll keep it short and sweet:

MISSED YOU.

Margo
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    I know what you mean....
    Noel,

I know how you feel. I've been so busy with work and school that I haven't been checking in each day. When I do get on the forum I don't read as many posts as I did before because I usually only have a few minutes each day.

I got on tonight and there were over 400 new posts. I can't keep up with the newbies and it's hard for me to find some of the "veterans" because almost everyone (except Chen) changed their avatars. They had the baby pictures and now the child/teen pictures or holiday things.

I'm glad to see you're back. Let's get this party started..... (I've got the balloons.)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    mimivac said:

We DID miss you!
    And welcome back. As RE says, we all need to take a break sometimes. I know what you mean about becoming depressed for all the newly-diagnosed. I feel that way, too. Especially when you realize that we have several new people sign-in every week, and sometimes, daily. It can be overwhelming. I am still around with you, as are a lot of us as you've seen. I try not to log-on too much on the weekends and during holidays/vacations. After all, we must all live our lives sometime, right? Glad to see you back, Noel.

Mimi

Welcome back Noel! You were
    Welcome back Noel! You were missed by all of us! I wondered where you were at. I confess that I have gotten somewhat depressed at all of the newly diagnosed too. So, I am not on as much either. But, we need your advice, funniness and that dancing kitty to liven the place up. Glad you are back!

KYLEZ ♥
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Hi Noel, Happy to see your
    Hi Noel, Happy to see your dancin' kitty. xoxoxox Lynn
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Noel said:

Daft sod?
    A daft sod? I am not exactly sure what the true definition is. Tasha gave us that title. I think it is a good thing, but, I won't swear to it. LOL

♥ Noel

I don't understand the daft
    I don't understand the daft sod or the rad b's. What are they?

Angie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    tasha_111 said:

Noel!
    Daft Sod! Welcome Back! Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tasha!
    Thanks Tasha you Dafter Sod! HEHE!
  • Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Noel
    I remember you! I think we posted to each other just before you disappeared. I was one of the newbies that started on the board in late November. Glad to see you are back!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    taleena said:

Alright.... I'll share...
    Alright.... I'll share... but only because you said so!

Share? ha lol
    Um, I hate to tell on someone, but, Taleena didn't share. The beer was gone :(

Leeza
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Hey Noel, so good to see you
    Hey Noel, so good to see you again. I like you have pulled away a little too. Not that I don't love each and everyone of my sisters here, but as you say, all the newbies logging on have gotten to me, as well as all the things going on with my life too. There are days that I seem to be overwhelmed with sadness. I still don't know why and just reading about all these new girls being diagnosed just gets to me. My status page on facebook was that my Christmas wish was a cure for cancer, and never truer words were posted. I've stepped away but always come back to touch base with everyone. I wish that one day there will be a cure. I'm hoping that all my sisters in pink have a Happy Channukkah, Merry Christmas, and that the new year brings peace to us all. Hugs, Lili
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Angie2U said:

I don't understand the daft
    I don't understand the daft sod or the rad b's. What are they?

Angie

Yea, what is a daft sod?
    Yea, what is a daft sod? And, the rad b's? Is it good?

Leeza
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Welcome back!
    I didn't know you were gone (sorry) because I stepped back for the same reason. I am rarely on these days. (I know you are going to laugh, but I will say it anyway..."don't laugh!") Actually, I find myself farming, cooking, training dogs, and building my own tropical island on FB because it forces me to concentrate on something other than BC. But I do stop by to check in once in a while and find myself very "lost" in the loop, because there are so many new comers. But I will still try to bring a chuckle here and there if I can....laughter is good for the soul! I may be out of eye sight, but I can still hear you!!!! (LOL) Pammy
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Welcome Back
    Glad you are back. You know, it doesn't hurt to take a step back and regroup. Just so long as you keep coming back.

P
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    jnl said:

Yea, what is a daft sod?
    Yea, what is a daft sod? And, the rad b's? Is it good?

Leeza

Slow down?
    Does your lil kitty ever slow down? LOL It dances so fast!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867

Hey Noel, so good to see you
    Hey Noel, so good to see you again. I like you have pulled away a little too. Not that I don't love each and everyone of my sisters here, but as you say, all the newbies logging on have gotten to me, as well as all the things going on with my life too. There are days that I seem to be overwhelmed with sadness. I still don't know why and just reading about all these new girls being diagnosed just gets to me. My status page on facebook was that my Christmas wish was a cure for cancer, and never truer words were posted. I've stepped away but always come back to touch base with everyone. I wish that one day there will be a cure. I'm hoping that all my sisters in pink have a Happy Channukkah, Merry Christmas, and that the new year brings peace to us all. Hugs, Lili

Hi Lili ♥
    It is so good to see you posting Lili. I have missed you as well as Noel. I think there are a lot of us that pull away for awhile, me included. Hope to see more of you and Noel posting.

Love, Jeanne ♥