You know something, I missed all of you a LOT! Nice to be back on the board again!

124»

Comments

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    aztec45 said:

Welcome Back
    Glad you are back. You know, it doesn't hurt to take a step back and regroup. Just so long as you keep coming back.

P

Gone again? :(
    Well, you said you were back, now where are you? You better not go MIA again!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    susie09 said:

Gone again? :(
    Well, you said you were back, now where are you? You better not go MIA again!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

A big Thank You!
    Thanks everyone! It is good to be back. I am sorry that I had to stay away for awhile, but, it looks like I am not the only one that feels like that at times. This site is so great and so are all of you! But, like anything, sometimes it can overwhelm one. I hope to be posting more to each and everyone of you. And especially to say, Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of you!

♥ Noel
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Noel said:

A big Thank You!
    Thanks everyone! It is good to be back. I am sorry that I had to stay away for awhile, but, it looks like I am not the only one that feels like that at times. This site is so great and so are all of you! But, like anything, sometimes it can overwhelm one. I hope to be posting more to each and everyone of you. And especially to say, Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of you!

♥ Noel

Glad you are back Noel! We
    Glad you are back Noel! We missed you and that silly dancing kitty!

Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    tjhay said:

Noel, Noel, Noel, I have
    Noel, Noel, Noel, I have been wondering where you were. Thought maybe you had run off and joined another band. Anyway...... Welcome back, heres my 24 pack to add to the beer stash.
    As far as why you were gone, I understand completely, I often disappear because I am so overwhemled by how many new sisters we are always getting. Everyone understands having to step back and take a breather.
    So welcome home sister, let the party begin
    tj

You just stay on now Noel
    You just stay on now Noel and keep that kitty dancing. I know exactly how you feel. I think it happens to many of us. Glad you worked thru it and are back dancing!

KYLEZ ♥
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    jnl said:

Glad you are back Noel! We
    Glad you are back Noel! We missed you and that silly dancing kitty!

Leeza

I want to wish you a Merry
    I want to wish you a Merry Christmas Noel. I am so glad that you are back on the site.

Don't drink too much of the eggnog, like I have already.

Lex♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Alexis F said:

I want to wish you a Merry
    I want to wish you a Merry Christmas Noel. I am so glad that you are back on the site.

Don't drink too much of the eggnog, like I have already.

Lex♥

Merry Xmas Noel
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas too Noel and a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Hope to see you on more! I love that dancing kitty. lol

Sue :)
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Ritzy said:

Merry Xmas Noel
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas too Noel and a Healthy and Happy New Year!

Hope to see you on more! I love that dancing kitty. lol

Sue :)

Me too
    I don't come on as often as I used to, but for me, that is good. I am really busy and happy and my life is moving on past bc. I also found that I was getting upset seeing all of the newbies. I wanted to and still will help them, but, it does get to one after awhile. I find now when I come on, I am lost. But, it is great to see you Noel and that silly kitty dancing up a storm. From what I have read in this thread, many feel the same way. But, welcome back Noel! I am sorry I am late in posting this to you. Wishing you a Merry Christmas Noel and good health in 2010!

Kristin ♥
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Kristin N said:

Me too
    I don't come on as often as I used to, but for me, that is good. I am really busy and happy and my life is moving on past bc. I also found that I was getting upset seeing all of the newbies. I wanted to and still will help them, but, it does get to one after awhile. I find now when I come on, I am lost. But, it is great to see you Noel and that silly kitty dancing up a storm. From what I have read in this thread, many feel the same way. But, welcome back Noel! I am sorry I am late in posting this to you. Wishing you a Merry Christmas Noel and good health in 2010!

Kristin ♥

Happy Holidays to you and your Family
    I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas Noel and a Happy New Year! Glad you are back with us!

KYLEZ ♥
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    party
    we all will pitch in and have great big party so glade your back.hugs and love just for you
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Kylez said:

Happy Holidays to you and your Family
    I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas Noel and a Happy New Year! Glad you are back with us!

KYLEZ ♥

Sending you Merry Christmas
    Sending you Merry Christmas wishes too Noel!

Leeza
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    taleena said:

I second that... she keeps
    I second that... she keeps going and going and going... lol

Hoping you had a Merry
    Hoping you had a Merry Christmas Noel and Happy New Year!
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Noel said:

I love that Marcia!
    I love the muppets story. Thanks for that! And, that is exactly what this site is, teamwork, where we hold each other up if needed. Love it!

I am glad to be back! I missed you.

♥ Noel

Noel
    Wishing you a healthy an d happy New Year! Kristin ♥