You know something, I missed all of you a LOT! Nice to be back on the board again!

Comments

• Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Calleen said:

I know
    what you mean.. sometimes I feel that way and won't log on for a week or so then I feel guilty because everyone has been here for me and someone new may need to hear something from my experience or encouraging words. It is overwhelming to see all the newbies and I too hope they know we are here but at times we need a break to get back on track with ourselves.. someday they will completely understand and no doubt do the same thing.. I am glad your back though!!! your advice is always so good to read!!! now don't leave again without telling us!!! LOL

Thanks Leeza. Yes, my
    Thanks Leeza. Yes, my dancing kitty is a mover, isn't she? I am glad that everyone loves to see her dance. She can really "shake it". lol

Love your picture Calleen! You are adorable! I try to give good advice from my experience and hopefully help someone out, if nothing more than make them smile maybe. I won't leave again without telling you guys! lol

♥ Noel
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    chenheart said:

Nawty! How nice to see you
    Nawty! How nice to see you post again~ many of us take the break from the boards for the exact reason you mentioned. But we are also rather like the proverbial Moth to a Flame; we find ourselves attracted back, don't we?

Funny, I have been thinking about the Rad B's lately too~ the daft sods are of course just that! Daft Sods will aways be in our midst! But since our beloved Moopy and her Prince, Aortus found the actual Life After Cancer, we have not seen them too much either. Which is selfishly a bad thing, but in reality the best thing ever! Our Mimivac also is pulling away due to Good Things In Life happening to her too!

You have indeed been an encouragement to so many~ no doubt about that!

Post when you can and want to! You are always welcome among the Kindred Spirits!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

|

Welcome back Noel
    Welcome back to the site Noel! I missed your dancing kitty too. It can be overwhelming on here at times. Glad that you took your break and came back. Now, where is the beer?

Angie
  • Noel
    KathiM said:

Welcome back from an 'oldie'!
    You know the saddest thing? That, as you said, there are so many newbies....sigh....I wish cancer would just go away!

But, I know what you are saying...breaks to live life are also important. We will be here when you touch base....and sharing good news is great, as well!!!

Life is for living, after all!!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Hey Kathi
    Well thanks "oldie". lol I wish cancer would disappear too. I pray for that every night. You are so right! Life is for living! Thanks Kathi. Hope you had a great day at Disney!

♥ Noel
  • Noel
    Marcia527 said:

I feel like that sometimes
    I feel like that sometimes too and during that time I just don't post a whole lot. I still come and read to see if there is a post I can help with. It's depressing sometimes but we just have to stick together. I have three Christmas muppets (Miss Piggy, Kermit, and Fozzy Bear) and I sit them in a circle back to back on the coffee table. If you move one the others fall. I told my kids that is teamwork. Got to hold each other up. Well Kermit can sit by himself so I guess some people are better able to be on their own but that's no fun.

Glad you are back.

I love that Marcia!
    I love the muppets story. Thanks for that! And, that is exactly what this site is, teamwork, where we hold each other up if needed. Love it!

I am glad to be back! I missed you.

♥ Noel
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    MyTurnNow said:

Glad you are back, Noel.
    Glad you are back, Noel. You were most definately missed. Having a party sounds like a plan.....I'll have some cake and beer. What a combination!! I have to say I've only been on the board since August and am amazed at the numbers of newly diagnosed members. It seems like they comes in waves. It's just so sad that in this day and age of medical wonders that a cure cannot be found. But, until then, I'll take the advice and support of all you wonderful ladies/men and kick the butt of this beast called bc.

Noel ♥
    Welcome back Noel. We have missed you and your dancing kitty. I totally understand that a break was needed from the board. I pray every night that a cure is found for breast cancer and that this site gets closed down as a result of it. We can always dream! Look forward to seeing you around!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Jeanne D said:

Noel ♥
    Welcome back Noel. We have missed you and your dancing kitty. I totally understand that a break was needed from the board. I pray every night that a cure is found for breast cancer and that this site gets closed down as a result of it. We can always dream! Look forward to seeing you around!

Love, Jeanne ♥

Noel!
    Daft Sod! Welcome Back! Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    We DID miss you!
    And welcome back. As RE says, we all need to take a break sometimes. I know what you mean about becoming depressed for all the newly-diagnosed. I feel that way, too. Especially when you realize that we have several new people sign-in every week, and sometimes, daily. It can be overwhelming. I am still around with you, as are a lot of us as you've seen. I try not to log-on too much on the weekends and during holidays/vacations. After all, we must all live our lives sometime, right? Glad to see you back, Noel.

Mimi
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    mimivac said:

We DID miss you!
    And welcome back. As RE says, we all need to take a break sometimes. I know what you mean about becoming depressed for all the newly-diagnosed. I feel that way, too. Especially when you realize that we have several new people sign-in every week, and sometimes, daily. It can be overwhelming. I am still around with you, as are a lot of us as you've seen. I try not to log-on too much on the weekends and during holidays/vacations. After all, we must all live our lives sometime, right? Glad to see you back, Noel.

Mimi

Glad you are back Noel!
    Welcome back Noel! See, all of us did miss you. I understand also why you took a little leave from here. It makes me sad too to see so many new ones. It does overwhelm me even at times. But, you are back now and that is what counts. So, let's party! Or, did Taleena drink all of the beer? :(

And, Tasha, what is a daft sod?

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    susie09 said:

Glad you are back Noel!
    Welcome back Noel! See, all of us did miss you. I understand also why you took a little leave from here. It makes me sad too to see so many new ones. It does overwhelm me even at times. But, you are back now and that is what counts. So, let's party! Or, did Taleena drink all of the beer? :(

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Noel, Noel, Noel, I have
    Noel, Noel, Noel, I have been wondering where you were. Thought maybe you had run off and joined another band. Anyway...... Welcome back, heres my 24 pack to add to the beer stash.
    As far as why you were gone, I understand completely, I often disappear because I am so overwhemled by how many new sisters we are always getting. Everyone understands having to step back and take a breather.
    So welcome home sister, let the party begin
    tj
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Always our Nawty Noel
    Welcome back, little dancing kitty. I know what you mean, have felt the same. You have given many times, and generously. A party is in order for sure. Just don't expect me to keep up with you, ok? You're our energizer kitten!
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Always our Nawty Noel
    Welcome back, little dancing kitty. I know what you mean, have felt the same. You have given many times, and generously. A party is in order for sure. Just don't expect me to keep up with you, ok? You're our energizer kitten!

I second that... she keeps
    I second that... she keeps going and going and going... lol
  • Noel
    taleena said:

I second that... she keeps
    I second that... she keeps going and going and going... lol

Yes I DO!
    And, you all love it! ( Big Smile )

♥ Noel
  • Noel
    susie09 said:

Glad you are back Noel!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Daft sod?
    A daft sod? I am not exactly sure what the true definition is. Tasha gave us that title. I think it is a good thing, but, I won't swear to it. LOL

♥ Noel
  • Noel
    chenheart said:

Nawty! How nice to see you
    Nawty! How nice to see you post again~ many of us take the break from the boards for the exact reason you mentioned. But we are also rather like the proverbial Moth to a Flame; we find ourselves attracted back, don't we?

Funny, I have been thinking about the Rad B's lately too~ the daft sods are of course just that! Daft Sods will aways be in our midst! But since our beloved Moopy and her Prince, Aortus found the actual Life After Cancer, we have not seen them too much either. Which is selfishly a bad thing, but in reality the best thing ever! Our Mimivac also is pulling away due to Good Things In Life happening to her too!

You have indeed been an encouragement to so many~ no doubt about that!

Post when you can and want to! You are always welcome among the Kindred Spirits!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

|

Chennnnnnnnnn
    Hi Claudia! I know, what happened to the Rad B's? We were going to be so successful. LOL I hope that I have been good for some on here Claudia. It is more than I could ever hope for, to help someone else, even just a little.

♥ Noel
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Welcome
    back,Nawty Noel!!
  • Noel
    Moopy23 said:

Always our Nawty Noel

Hi Moopy
    Thanks! It is good to see you! So, you can't or won't keep up with me you daft sod? Lightweight? How about Joe? Is he a party dude or not? Come on you two..Let's party!

So happy that you both are busy and enjoying your lives together! Makes me happy!

♥ Noel
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Glad you are back, Noel.
    Glad you are back, Noel. You were most definately missed. Having a party sounds like a plan.....I'll have some cake and beer. What a combination!! I have to say I've only been on the board since August and am amazed at the numbers of newly diagnosed members. It seems like they comes in waves. It's just so sad that in this day and age of medical wonders that a cure cannot be found. But, until then, I'll take the advice and support of all you wonderful ladies/men and kick the butt of this beast called bc.

Glad to see that you are
    Glad to see that you are back. You were missed. I can understand how it got to you. I think it does to all of us eventually. Just nice to see your dancing kitty back dancing.

HUGS
  • EveningStar2
    EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
    welcome back
    I think that we all need a break. Personally, I can't keep up with all the threads so I pick and choose. I need the boost from my sisters in pink but there are other things in my life.

Maureen
  • Noel
    MyTurnNow said:

Glad you are back, Noel.

Nice to be back!
    Cake and beer is a great combination. I don't think anyone got sick from it. LOL

I pray for a cure too, but in the meantime, let's all just kick bc's butt and continue to support one another. This site is the best!

♥ Noel
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Noel said:

Hi Moopy
    Thanks! It is good to see you! So, you can't or won't keep up with me you daft sod? Lightweight? How about Joe? Is he a party dude or not? Come on you two..Let's party!

So happy that you both are busy and enjoying your lives together! Makes me happy!

♥ Noel

Welcome back Noel! Glad you
    Welcome back Noel! Glad you came back to us!

Hugs, Diane ♥