This isn't a bc question, but, does anyone know?

Comments

• taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    fauxma said:

Tasha
    I just got that. Am I

Tasha
    I just got that. Am I slow or what? LOL
    Stef

rofl... hahhaaha

rofl... hahhaaha
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Nope don't think it is the tail thing
    If it was you would have a pain in the arse. LOL Hope you find relief soon.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    taleena said:

Awe Sue... sore necks I hate
    Awe Sue... sore necks I hate them... but I tend to them with heat... Hot bath with a towel I soak in hot water rolled up and proped behind my head... generally that makes me feel so much better... even if only temporarily...

Hope it gets better for you soon!

Hugs,

~T

MMMMMMMMMMM, a hot bath
    MMMMMMMMMMM, a hot bath sounds good. I will try that tonight. Thanks Taleena!

Sue :)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Jadie said:

Nope don't think it is the tail thing
    If it was you would have a pain in the arse. LOL Hope you find relief soon.

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

I bet it is your tail Sue.
    I bet it is your tail Sue. Your picture has always made me smile. Could you at least slow it down?

Praying that you find some relief for your stiff neck. I know they are painful and aggravating to say the least.

I can't add anything inre to advice. I think everyone else has given you good tips.

Debby
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    DebbyM said:

I bet it is your tail Sue.
    I bet it is your tail Sue. Your picture has always made me smile. Could you at least slow it down?

Praying that you find some relief for your stiff neck. I know they are painful and aggravating to say the least.

I can't add anything inre to advice. I think everyone else has given you good tips.

Debby

Sue, I know this is going to
    Sue, I know this is going to sound funny, but a friend of mine years ago gave me a long tube sock filled with dried feed corn (you can buy it at your local Walmart....used to feed the deer). You fill the sock up with the corn, and then tie a knot to hold it closed. Put in the microwave for three minutes, remove and place it around your neck. If the sock is long enough, it should reach from collar bone to collar bone. The corn produces some moisture which penetrates the skin, and the heat relieves the stiffness. When the corn gets to where it isn't giving off any moisture, just untie the sock, and replenish the corn stock. There are bags sold in novelty stores that contain corn as well as some spices and herbs, and usually are quite expensive. I guess you could also add things like cinnamon sticks, cloves, basit, terragon, etc to give off an aroumatic smell, but the plain corn works just great. Hope this helps. (You can also use dried pinto beans, but they don't give off moisture.) Let me know if you try this. It is simple to do, and has been my lifesaver for many years. Hugs.

Judy
  • Ritzy

Sue, I know this is going to
    Sue, I know this is going to sound funny, but a friend of mine years ago gave me a long tube sock filled with dried feed corn (you can buy it at your local Walmart....used to feed the deer). You fill the sock up with the corn, and then tie a knot to hold it closed. Put in the microwave for three minutes, remove and place it around your neck. If the sock is long enough, it should reach from collar bone to collar bone. The corn produces some moisture which penetrates the skin, and the heat relieves the stiffness. When the corn gets to where it isn't giving off any moisture, just untie the sock, and replenish the corn stock. There are bags sold in novelty stores that contain corn as well as some spices and herbs, and usually are quite expensive. I guess you could also add things like cinnamon sticks, cloves, basit, terragon, etc to give off an aroumatic smell, but the plain corn works just great. Hope this helps. (You can also use dried pinto beans, but they don't give off moisture.) Let me know if you try this. It is simple to do, and has been my lifesaver for many years. Hugs.

Judy

Ok, I am sorry Judy, but, I
    Ok, I am sorry Judy, but, I am laughing. But who knows, if it works, I will stop laughing. lol I just want to get rid of this stiff neck. Thanks for your advice. And, once again, I am so sorry Judy about Casey.

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Ritzy said:

Thanks you two!
    Yoga? I might look into that Cindy. I am so glad that it helped you out. Also, good luck to you this Wednesday with your chemo. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Hi NewFlower! You are right, I am not taking hormone therapy yet. You have a great memory! Thanks for the recommendations. Massage and acupuncture sound good to me. Have you had acupuncture before? I never have. Those lil needles look like they would hurt. Hope you are well!

Acupuncture
    Sue,
    too much time at the computer?
    As for acupuncture I have been using it to treat my fatigue and insomnia. It did help me, but you definitely need to trust doctor who is going to do this procedure. Ask for reference before you try.
    I wish you get well soon,
    New flower
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    tail
    it might come from swinging the tail for so long and hard..lol...but if you have a port you might want to get it check out might have something to do with it.
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Ritzy said:

Ok, I am sorry Judy, but, I
    Ok, I am sorry Judy, but, I am laughing. But who knows, if it works, I will stop laughing. lol I just want to get rid of this stiff neck. Thanks for your advice. And, once again, I am so sorry Judy about Casey.

LOL
    Don't use popcorn!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Jadie said:

LOL
    Don't use popcorn!

LoL Jadie!
    She is right! Don't use popcorn! That is too funny Jadie!

Hope your neck is better Sue. You have lots of good help here.

Lex♥
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

tail
    it might come from swinging the tail for so long and hard..lol...but if you have a port you might want to get it check out might have something to do with it.

I go to my chiropracter and
    I go to my chiropracter and get a massage. it usually works. You might be kind of tight from the radiation. Also if you use a heating pad ger one with a timer. I laid on one for my rear end and burned my bum without realizing it. (not to bad). so now I have one with a timer. believe it or not its easy to do without realizing it.
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    carkris said:

I go to my chiropracter and
    I go to my chiropracter and get a massage. it usually works. You might be kind of tight from the radiation. Also if you use a heating pad ger one with a timer. I laid on one for my rear end and burned my bum without realizing it. (not to bad). so now I have one with a timer. believe it or not its easy to do without realizing it.

Sue, I didn't bring up your
    Sue, I didn't bring up your tail factor but I have to tell you when I read your posts I sometimes get hypnotized by your swinging tail, then I sit at the puter for hours. Not only does my neck hurt but my back, shoulders, arms and everything else that moves. So I blame it all on you, but don't change a thing. Keep on swinging. Do hope you get relief soon.
  • Ritzy
    Sunrae said:

Sue, I didn't bring up your
    Sue, I didn't bring up your tail factor but I have to tell you when I read your posts I sometimes get hypnotized by your swinging tail, then I sit at the puter for hours. Not only does my neck hurt but my back, shoulders, arms and everything else that moves. So I blame it all on you, but don't change a thing. Keep on swinging. Do hope you get relief soon.

Aw Sunrae :(
    I am so sorry! But, I cannot stop this dang tail from swinging around. HELP! lol

Here, here is some cyber money for a professional massage for you. $$$$$$$$ That enough? lol

Sitting at this puter might be my problem, or, part of it.

• Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Ritzy said:

Aw Sunrae :(
    I am so sorry! But, I cannot stop this dang tail from swinging around. HELP! lol

Here, here is some cyber money for a professional massage for you. $$$$$$$$ That enough? lol

Sitting at this puter might be my problem, or, part of it.

Sue, thanks for the cyber
    Sue, thanks for the cyber money. Now all if have to do is find a cyber massager. Know anyone? Seriously, are you feeling any better now that you've had a day or two to try out all the different suggestions. Maybe it'll just go away by itself.
  • Ritzy
    Sunrae said:

Sue, thanks for the cyber
    Sue, thanks for the cyber money. Now all if have to do is find a cyber massager. Know anyone? Seriously, are you feeling any better now that you've had a day or two to try out all the different suggestions. Maybe it'll just go away by itself.

Much better!!!
    You are welcome Sunrae. Anytime you need a lil extra, just let me know. lol

I am feeling much better thanks to all of you and your suggestions. I tried a lot of them and they worked! I barely have a stiff neck anymore.

It is almost gone! Thanks everyone! You are all so wonderful!

What would I do without you? I don't want to find out! Love you guys!

Now if I can just figure out how to slow my tail down...lol

• LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Ritzy said:

Much better!!!

I am feeling much better thanks to all of you and your suggestions. I tried a lot of them and they worked! I barely have a stiff neck anymore.

Lots of Great Suggestions!
    Sue, I'm so glad you asked about this, because everyone has offered so many great tips for getting rid of a stiff neck! Even though some are basically the "same," there are nice and very useful variations.

Thanks, everyone!

Another Stiff-Necked (sometimes) Sister!

LOL, Sandy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Lots of Great Suggestions!
    Sue, I'm so glad you asked about this, because everyone has offered so many great tips for getting rid of a stiff neck! Even though some are basically the "same," there are nice and very useful variations.

Thanks, everyone!

Another Stiff-Necked (sometimes) Sister!

LOL, Sandy

Glad you are better!
    Glad that your neck is better Sue! I agree with Sandy, it is nice to read all of these suggestions as I also get the "stiff neck" at times, and, now I know what to do.

Lex♥
  • MCJ
    MCJ Member Posts: 59
    PROPER stretching and a hot
    PROPER stretching and a hot tub
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Ritzy said:

Much better!!!

You got lots of help!
    Glad that you are feeling better Sue. I am getting a stiff neck just watching your tail.

Help!

KYLEZ ♥
  • Ritzy

tail

Thanks Shortscake
    It could be my tail shortscake! lol How are you doing?