My Mammo and Ultra are CLEAN!

Alexis F
Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone! I am so happy! My mammogram and the ultrasound were all clean! Nothing is wrong, no signs of cancer, no suspicious areas, nothing, but, what should be there. lol Omg, what a relief. I had myself so upset that I was literally sick at my stomach yesterday. My poor husband had to keep stopping the car on the way to the cancer center as I kept having to get sick. The techs were great! For the mammo, she was so gentle and just kept asking me if I was ok and if I wanted her to stop and could she squeeze maybe just a little tighter. Just a really, really nice lady. Now the ultrasound was a little painful. But, I understood that. She was really pressing down on it and it was a little tender, but, very doable. She apologized a million times for it. It was strange, she would have me cough and the ultrasound screen would light up. I forget what that was suppose to show. Thank you for all of your prayers and good wishes. They really helped me to get thru this. Once I was over getting sick, I just kept picturing in my head what each of you looked like and that you were right there with me! It truly helped me!

Love, Lex♥

Comments

• Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Yea!! Bet you feel a lot
    Yea!! Bet you feel a lot better than yesterday. What a relief and congratulations on your good news. Now, lets celebrate!!!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Sunrae said:

Yea!! Bet you feel a lot
    Yea!! Bet you feel a lot better than yesterday. What a relief and congratulations on your good news. Now, lets celebrate!!!

Yippee!
    I am so happy for you Lex! You are dancing with NED now! Is he a good dancer? hehe

♠♣ Christmas Susie ♠♣
  • Alexis F
    Sunrae said:

Yea!! Bet you feel a lot

Do I ever lol
    I feel a zillion times better today. I haven't gotten sick even once. lol

Thanks Sunrae! Yes, let's celebrate! I love your new picture!

Lex♥
  • Alexis F
    susie09 said:

Yippee!
    I am so happy for you Lex! You are dancing with NED now! Is he a good dancer? hehe

♠♣ Christmas Susie ♠♣

Thanks Susie
    Yes, I think I am dancing with NED now. And, he is GOOD! lol
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Congratulations, Lex!! You
    Congratulations, Lex!! You are now officially dancing with NED!!! Enjoy the dance. Go celebrate and have a wonderful weekend!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    AWESOME!
    Congrats on the great news! What a way to end the year and begin a new one! So happy to hear you are dancing with NED!!
    Hugz,
    Cathy
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Cat64 said:

AWESOME!
    Congrats on the great news! What a way to end the year and begin a new one! So happy to hear you are dancing with NED!!
    Hugz,
    Cathy

I am so happy for you Lex ♥

♫♥☻CONGRATS LEX ON NED☺♥♫

♫♥☻Time to Celebrate☺♥♫

• Alexis F
    Cat64 said:

AWESOME!
    Hugz,
    Cathy

Thank you Cat and MyTurnNow!
    Thank you Cat and MyTurnNow! It didn't dawn on me until this morning that I am dancing with NED now. It didn't even cross my mind yesterday, but, I was so upset, and then, so relieved to get the good news. We had been waiting and praying for this.
  • Alexis F
    MyTurnNow said:

Congratulations, Lex!! You
    Congratulations, Lex!! You are now officially dancing with NED!!! Enjoy the dance. Go celebrate and have a wonderful weekend!

wow
    Woe! Cool banner Jeanne! Thank you so much! I know that you know how this good news feels since you just got it recently too. Congrats again to you also!

Lex♥
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Congrats! All clean!

Congrats! All clean!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Marcia527 said:

Congrats! All clean!

Congrats! All clean!

A big CONGRATS!
    How great! You got the news that we had all prayed for Lex!

Have a great weekend now celebrating!

♠♣ Christmas Susie ♠♣
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I'm dancing and dancing, and dancing!!!!
    YEA!!! Good news is always welcome!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Alexis F
    KathiM said:

I'm dancing and dancing, and dancing!!!!
    YEA!!! Good news is always welcome!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Thank you Marcia, Susie and
    Thank you Marcia, Susie and Kathi! I am dancing. Whew, getting wore out here!
  • pgrace35
    pgrace35 Member Posts: 122
    YAHOOOOOO
    I'm so happy for you lex, it almost made me cry. It's time to celebrate!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Oh Lex! I think Tinkerbelle
    Oh Lex! I think Tinkerbelle is positively dancing through that keyhole! There are no words to describe how happy all of us are for you! YAY YAY YAY YAY!! Now, get out there and have the Happiest Holiday Season EVER! Uh huh, that's and order! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    chenheart said:

Oh Lex! I think Tinkerbelle is positively dancing through that keyhole! There are no words to describe how happy all of us are for you! YAY YAY YAY YAY!! Now, get out there and have the Happiest Holiday Season EVER! Uh huh, that's and order! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Congrats!
    I am thrilled with your good news Lex! I feel bad that you got so sick before you even got the tests. I am sure a lot of us have been there, done that. But now, you have your dancing shoes on and NED is twirling you around!

Big Hugs!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Congrats!
    I am thrilled with your good news Lex! I feel bad that you got so sick before you even got the tests. I am sure a lot of us have been there, done that. But now, you have your dancing shoes on and NED is twirling you around!

Big Hugs!

Lex,
    I know what song you

Lex,
    I know what song you and NED are dancing too. Shake That Booty. And Tink is doing the booty shaking. Congrats on the NED. I know we all try not to worry in advance but it's not easy to do. Next time you will not be in such a panic and that will be good. Glad you had your hubby with you. At least you had some good moral support. I agree that the ultrasound was more uncomfortable than the mammo but both are so doable. Happy you had good techs, it makes all the difference. Now, go out there and you and NED Shake That Booty.
    Stef
  • Alexis F
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Aw, don't cry Pgrace. I am
    Aw, don't cry Pgrace. I am ok now! It was just so upsetting and I just couldn't get myself to calm down or relax about it.

Yes Chen, Tinkerbell is dancing her A _ _ off! Maybe it will fit thru that keyhole now. LOL Thank you!
  • Alexis F
    fauxma said:

Lex,
    I know what song you

Lex,
    I know what song you and NED are dancing too. Shake That Booty. And Tink is doing the booty shaking. Congrats on the NED. I know we all try not to worry in advance but it's not easy to do. Next time you will not be in such a panic and that will be good. Glad you had your hubby with you. At least you had some good moral support. I agree that the ultrasound was more uncomfortable than the mammo but both are so doable. Happy you had good techs, it makes all the difference. Now, go out there and you and NED Shake That Booty.
    Stef

Dancing shoes on!
    Yes Survivor, my dancing shoes are on! Thank you!

You knew the song Stef? You are one amazing lady! Thanks!

Lex♥
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Alexis F said:

Aw, don't cry Pgrace. I am
    Aw, don't cry Pgrace. I am ok now! It was just so upsetting and I just couldn't get myself to calm down or relax about it.

Yes Chen, Tinkerbell is dancing her A _ _ off! Maybe it will fit thru that keyhole now. LOL Thank you!

Lex..........
    Celebrations are in order..............Huge Hugz to you! Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx